Your #1 Choice for Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Supplier in China
- For Different Paper Bag Types
- Adapted to Various Paper Bag Sizes
- Meet Your Normal to High Production Capacity
All Types of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machines to Boom Your Business
MTED always comes with innovation, novelty, and versatility. Our paper bag manufacturing machine collection will amaze you. No matter to which paper bag manufacturing business you belong, we are always here to serve you!
MTED: An Insight into the Leading Supplier of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine
MTED started its small venture in 1995, and now it has grown into the leading manufacturer of paper bag manufacturing machines globally. We provide our services to 100+ countries.
We have an enormous range of paper bag manufacturing machines with variable sizes, shapes, printing, handles, and plastic windows at competitive prices.
Our experts are present 24/7 for you. Contact us now and tell us your demands so we can work on them!
MTED’s efforts on quality check result in the reliable final product. We don’t compromise on the quality of raw materials. High-quality pieces are selected and defective items are rejected.
Assembly & Craftsmanship
Spare Parts Management
Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
Paper bags are a perfect choice for the food, pharmaceutical and retail shopping industries as they are biodegradable, reusable, and recyclable. These properties make them eco-friendly as well. So, paper bag manufacturing machines automatically become a popular choice.
Paper bag manufacturing machines can skyrocket your business as they come in different forms to meet your needs. They are versatile. They come with printing and different handles, which makes attractive and advertising paper bags.
Do you need to know more about paper bag manufacturing machines? Let’s not wait further and give it a read!
1. What is a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
A paper bag manufacturing machine is an object which requires raw materials and transforms them into a paper bag. Paper bags are no doubt the need of time.
Paper bag manufacturing machines are available in different forms manufacturing different paper bags. Like, paper bags with square bottom, paper bags with sharp bottom, paper bags with plastic windows, and paper bags with handles. You name it, and we have it!
MTED paper bag manufacturing machines consist of high-quality components, which make them a perfect choice. They are fully automatic, high speed, and cost-effective.
Figure 1 Square Bottom Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine
2. How Does a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Work?
The working process of a paper bag manufacturing machine is simple and easy.
Roll paper material loading>Paper web forming>Side gluing>Tube forming>Cutting>Bottom forming>Gluing>Counting>Bag delivery
Machines with inline units like die-cut handle, plastic window or printing unit have an additional step between roll paper material loading and paper tube forming.
Following are the units of a paper bag manufacturing machine:
1.Unwinder Unit: It has a hydraulic system with a brake. It helps in loading and discharging paper rolls. It helps in the smooth running of the paper web and avoids web break and scrap rate.
2. Tube forming: It adjusts the paper bag width and gusset width from small to big range.
3. Bottom closing: After cutting of paper tube, the bottom folding device sets up different bag bottom widths.
4. Bottom pasting: Here, water-soluble glue is applied on the opened bag bottoms.
5. Delivery table: In the end, completed paper bags come out of the paper bag manufacturing machine through the delivery table. It functions as both an automatic bag collection and a bag counting unit.
All the working process of paper bag manufacturing machine is fully-automatic. So, you no longer need to worry about performing each step by hand.
3. What Are the Different Types of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
You would have seen many types of paper bag manufacturing machines in the market. There are different kinds of them according to the automation level, specifications, and functions:
Paper material feeding technique
According to the method of paper material feeding, paper bag manufacturing machines are divided into two types:
- Roll-fed paper bag manufacturing machine
- Sheet-fed paper bag manufacturing machine
MTED provides you with a roll-fed paper bag manufacturing machine. MTED also aims to produce sheet-fed paper bag manufacturing machines on market demand.
Paper bag manufacturing machine can be classified into three types according to automation control:
- Fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine
- Semi-automatic paper bag manufacturing machine
- Manual paper bag manufacturing machine
Fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine functions without any human interference. The cost and options vary in these three types.
Types of Paper Bags
Depending on the type of paper bag, paper bag manufacturing machines are categorized into two types:
- Square bottom/Block bottom paper bag manufacturing machine
- Flat and Satchel paper bag manufacturing machine
These are further divided into the following types:
- Paper bag manufacturing machine with printing
- Paper bag manufacturing machine with handles
- Paper bag manufacturing machine with plastic windows
Figure 2 Flat and Satchel Paper Bag Machine
4. How Much Variety a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Offers in Paper Bag Sizes?
MTED paper bag manufacturing machines can manufacture small, medium, and large-sized paper bags. You can also ask for customization of paper bag sizes.
Specifications of RZJD–350J Flat and Satchel Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine:
- Bag length ranges from 165-715mm.
- Bag width ranges from 70-350mm.
- Paper web width ranges from 100-980mm.
- Gusset ranges from 20-120mm.
- Machine speed is 650 bags/min.
Specifications of RZFD-450 Square Bottom Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine:
- Bag length ranges from 270-530mm.
- Bag width ranges from 260-450mm.
- Bottom width ranges from 80-180mm.
- Paper web width ranges from 660-1230mm.
- Machine speed is 30-180 bags/min.
Figure 3 Different Handle Paper Bag Sizes
5. What are the Uses of Paper Bags?
Paper bags are being widely used in areas like:
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Departmental Stores
- Take away services
- Variety Stores
- Cement factories
- Variety Stores
- Gift Shops
- Online Shopping
Figure 4 Pharmaceutical Paper Bags
6. What is the Footprint of a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
|· RZJD-250J-2/4 Colors||9600x3000x2800mm|
|· RZFD-330-2/4 Colors||12500x3700x1900mm|
|· RZFD-450-2/4 Colors||12500x3800x1900mm|
|· RZFD-330T, RZFD-450TA and RZFD-450TB||15000x6000x2700mm|
|· RZFD-330F, RZFD-450FA and RZFD-450FB||15000x6000x2700mm|
7. Which Paper Bag Manufacturing Machines MTED Offers?
MTED offers a wide range of paper bag manufacturing machines according to your needs. Whether you want Square bottom or Sharp bottom paper bag, we have got you all covered. You can also make small, medium, and even large-sized paper bags.
For manufacturing attractive and trendy paper bags, printed and paper carry bags can also be made using paper bag manufacturing machines.
Here is a list of all the paper bag manufacturing machines that MTED offers:
|Model||Type||Paper Bag Size||Specification|
|RZJD-250J||Flat and Satchel||Small/Medium||–|
|RZJD-350J||Flat and Satchel||Medium/Large||–|
|RZJD-250J-2/4 colors||Flat and Satchel||Small/Medium||With Printing|
|RZFD-330/450-2/4 Colors||Square Bottom||Medium/Large||With Printing|
|RZFD-330D/450D||Square Bottom||Medium/Large||D-cut Handle|
|RZFD-330W||Square Bottom||Medium/Large||D-cut Window|
|RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB||Square Bottom||Medium/Large||Twisted Handle|
|RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB||Square Bottom||Medium/Large||Flat Handle|
|RZFD-330TF /450TFA/450TFB||Square Bottom||Medium/Large||Twisted and Flat Handle|
8. Which Type of Paper is Used to Manufacture Paper Bags?
A wide range of paper can be used for manufacturing ordinary and customized paper bags with MTED paper bag manufacturing machines. All these papers are eco-friendly and do not harm our environment.
Kraft Paper: Also referred to as Khaki or brown paper, it is the most commonly used paper for paper bags. It is available in white, yellow, and brown shades. Kraft paper is strong, so it is suitable for heavy-duty paper bags as it can withstand more weight.
Newsprint Paper: This is an inexpensive paper that is used for printing newspapers. It is used for carrying lightweight goods like jewelry and medicines.
Card Paper: This is a double-sided paper with grey and white colors on either side. It is for printing purposes.
Coated Paper: It is covered with certain substances to give it a fine texture and luster. It is the best choice for manufacturing attractive paper bags.
Offset Paper: This paper is used for printing posters, magazines, and flyers.
Laminated Paper: Paper bags with laminated paper avoid leakage. This property makes them an ideal choice for the food industry as well as the pharmaceutical industry.
Parchment Paper: Also known as butter paper. It is grease and oil-proof. It makes it a perfect choice for bakeries. It also has the property to keep the food fresh.
Figure 6 Printed Paper Bag Machine
9. What are the Main Characteristics of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
The main characteristics of MTED paper bag manufacturing machines are what make them unique and outstanding. They are:
- HMI and PLC control system
- Servo motor
- EPC system
- Air-conditioned electrical compartment
- Photocell registration
- Unwinder unit with hydraulic brake control
- Tube forming unit
- Bottom forming unit
- Gluing units
- Final accumulator bag delivery
- Automatic bag counting
- Auto-centralized lubrication
- Automatic web tension control
- Safety barrier
- Handle manufacturing units (optional)
- Printing units (optional)
- Plastic window units (optional)
10. At What Speed a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Runs?
The efficiency and productivity of a machine are better described by its operating speed. MTED offers high-speed paper bag manufacturing machines, which will add to the success of your business. The smaller the size of a paper bag, the higher will be the speed of the paper bag manufacturing machine.
|RZJD-250J and RZJD-250J-2/4 Colors||350 bags/min|
|RZJD-350Jand RZJD-350J-2/4 Colors||650 bags/min|
|RZFD-330 and RZFD-330-2/4 Colors||30-220 bags/min|
|RZFD-450 and RZFD-450-2/4 Colors||30-180 bags/min|
|RZFD-330T, RZFD-450TA, RZFD-330TF and RZFD-330F||30-200 bags/min|
|RZFD-450FA and RZFD-450TFA||30-180 bags/min|
|RZFD-450TB, RZFD-450FB and RZFD-450TFB||30-150 bags/min|
11. How Much Electricity a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Consumes?
Different models of Paper bag manufacturing machines consume different amounts of electricity.
- RZJD-250J, RZJD-250-2/4 Colors consume 18kw
- RZFD-190, RZFD-330 and RZFD-450 consume 11.5kw
- RZFD-330-2/4 Colors and RZFD-450-2/4 Colors consume 24kw
- RZFD-330TF and RZFD-450TF consume 40kw
12. Are Paper Bag Manufacturing Machines Fully-Automatic?
Yes, MTED paper bag manufacturing machines are fully automatic. You need to refill the raw materials, collect the end product and give a command. It works like this:
- Paper roll unwinding is done by hydraulic lifting.
- The gluing system is also automatic.
- Paper tube forming by folding paper web.
- Paper bag length cutting.
- Bottom forming and bottom closing processes are also fully automatic.
- An automatic bag counting system is also enrolled in your paper bag manufacturing machine.
13. Is a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Easy to Use?
Yes, MTED paper bag manufacturing machines are easy to use because they have:
- Germany, LENZE Servo control which makes them user-friendly.
- Safety barriers allow the safe operating without harming any individual.
- PLC and Touch screen control by SCHNEIDER, France. It ensures comfort and ease for the operator. The operator only needs to input the demands and all the work would be done by the machine itself.
- The work progress of the paper bag manufacturing machine can be observed on the touch screen. With the help of HMI (Human Machine Interface), bag dimensions and formats can be adjusted.
14. Which Inline Options MTED Offers with Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
Following Inline options can be availed along with your paper bag manufacturing machine:
- Inline flexo printers (1 to 6 colors)
- Inline twisted handle manufacturing unit
- Inline flat handle manufacturing unit
- Inline die-cut handle manufacturing unit
- Inline plastic strip manufacturing unit
- Inline die-cut window manufacturing unit
15. What Are the Main Components of a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
MTED uses components from well-known international manufacturers who provide high-quality components for your paper bag manufacturing machine.
|PC program controller, Traction servo motor, Servo driver||LENZE, Germany|
|Motor frequency converter||ABB, Switzerland|
|Human computer touch screen||SCHNEIDER, France|
|EPC controller||SELECTRA, Italy|
|Positioning photoelectric eye||SICK, Germany|
|Low voltage electrical apparatus||EATON, US|
|Motors for high speed and stability||DELTA, China|
Some additional components are:
- Synchronous wheel
- Synchronous belt
- Magnetic power brake
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Finished bag conveyor belt
- Air-conditioned electric cabinet
- Flexo-printer (optional)
- D-cut handle patch unit (optional)
- Plastic window unit (optional)
16. What Are the Auxiliary Equipments of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
MTED also offers some stand-alone machines in support of your paper bag manufacturing machine. These auxiliary machines are:
- Stand-alone Flexo printing units:
To support your paper bag manufacturing machine and create some cool and attractive printed paper bags, MTED brings you stand-alone flexo printing units in three different models:
This series include 2,4, and 6 colors printing units. These are further classified according to the printing paper sizes. These are suitable for roll-to-roll printing on paper.
The flexible photosensitive printing plates and anilox rollers help in transferring the flexographic ink thoroughly on paper. The maximum printing material width ranges from 800-1400mm. The maximum printing width a flexo-printer allows ranges from 760-1360mm. Printing speed ranges from 5-100 m/min.
Figure 7 Stand-alone Flexo Printer
- Twisted rope handles manufacturing machine:
We provide you with a twisted-rope handle manufacturing machine RZSW-10MA which manufactures twisted handles by using hot glue.
It produces 1000 pairs of twisted handles per hour. It is cost-effective, has a compact design, and is easy to operate. You can use it with your paper bag manufacturing machine to produce trendy and attractive paper carry bags.
The machine can produce a handle with a length of 120 to 150mm. It has a warranty period of 1 year.
- Flat handle manufacturing machine:
RZBS-180M is the flat handle manufacturing stand-alone unit that MTED offers for your convenience. It can produce 6000 pairs of flat handles per hour. It also has an automatic counting system which improves work efficiency. It enjoys a warranty period of 1 year and lifetime support from MTED.
- Twisted rope manufacturing machine:
RZZS-20M is a small and lightweight twisted paper rope manufacturing machine. It is a high-speed and inexpensive machine that generates double roll ropes at once.
- Rope rewinding machine:
RZFJ-400M is a high-speed and easy-to-use rope rewinding machine. It is a supportive machine for twisted rope manufacturing machines. It produces 80-150 meters of rope per minute with consuming only 2.2kw of electricity.
Figure 8 Rope Rewinding Machine
17. What is the Delivery Time of MTED Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
MTED puts 20+sets of paper bag manufacturing machines into production so that you can get your product delivered on time. The normal delivery time of our paper bag manufacturing machine is 30 to 90 days. It may vary depending on the auxiliary machinery, inline optional units, and your customization.
18. What is the Certification of MTED Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
MTED values your safety that’s the reason we make your paper bag manufacturing machine keeping in view the international safety standards.
We have got many international certificates, like:
- CE Certificate
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Certificate
- ISO 14001: 2015 Certificate
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate
- Patent rights
19. Why Invest in a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
- Paper bags are replacing plastic bags because they are biodegradable and safe for the environment.
- Paper bags are recyclable and reusable.
- Requires fewer staff members.
- Consumes cost-effective raw material.
- Industries are rapidly shifting towards paper bags.
- Paper bag manufacturing business is profitable.
- Paper bag manufacturing machines are available at competitive prices.
- These machines can work for 48 hours non-stop increasing productivity.
- Only 40kw electricity consumption.
Figure 9 Food Paper Bags
20. How does MTED Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Avoid Wasting Raw Materials?
- MTED paper bag manufacturing machine has stable performance. It automatically detects an error and stops itself. This feature saves raw material wastage.
- With the help of auto-web tensioning control, the paper web brake and scrap rate are reduced. This saves raw material.
- The automatic gluing system applies the right amount of glue avoiding its excess use. You can also regulate the amount of glue you want to use.
- Inline units for handles and printing also play an important role in saving your raw material. You have to put the raw material then, the paper bag formation, handle manufacturing, handle pasting, and bottom gluing are performed at the same time using the same raw material.
In separate machines and stand-alone units, a comparatively excess amount of raw material is required.
21. How to Compare Fully-Automatic Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine with Semi-Automatic and Manual Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
- A fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine has a high automation level from raw material loading to final bag delivery and requires less working staff. Whereas, manual and semi-automatic paper bag manufacturing machines require labor in most steps which financially overload your business.
- The production speed of a fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine exceeds over 100 bags/min to 1000 bags/min. While a manual paper bag manufacturing machine cannot produce more than 100 bags/min.
- A manual paper bag manufacturing machine manufactures only fixed paper bag sizes due to its limited structure. On the other hand, a fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine provides a wide range of bag sizes to fulfill your business demands.
- You can expect versatility from a fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine in form of handles and plastic windows. But from a manual paper bag manufacturing machine it’s a big NO.
22. Does a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Make Square Bottom Paper Bags?
MTED provides a wide variety of machines that make square bottom paper bags (also called “SOS paper bags“) as they are the most popular among paper bags.
Following are their different models according to paper bag sizes and inline options:
Figure 10 Square Bottom Paper Bags
23. Does a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Make Flat and Satchel Paper Bags?
Flat and Satchel paper bag manufacturing machines are also manufactured by MTED.
- RZJD-250J-2/4 Colors
Figure 11 Flat and Satchel Paper Bag
24. Can I Make a Paper Carry Bags With Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
Yes, of course. MTED always comes with versatility. We have manufactured four different kinds of paper bag manufacturing machines for manufacturing paper carry bags:
- RZFD-330/450D: This makes paper bags with Die-cut handles
- RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB: Paper bags with twisted handles
- RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB: Paper bags with flat handles
- RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB: Paper bags with twisted handles and flat handles
Figure 12 Paper Carry Bags
25. Is There Any Option of Manufacturing Plastic Window Paper Bags?
Yes. MTED brings you an RZFD-330W square bottom paper bag manufacturing machine which produces plastic window paper bags.
You can also get an inline optional plastic window manufacturing unit with your paper bag manufacturing machine.
There are two different options in plastic window paper bags:
- Plastic window strip
- Die-cut plastic window
Figure 13 Plastic Window Paper Bags
26. Is Paper Bag Manufacturing Business Promising?
Yes, of course, the paper bag manufacturing business is promising. Let’s see how:
- Fast ROI (Return on investment): Paper bag manufacturing is a business that provides immediate ROI in your investment. The primary asset is the machine’s purchasing cost, shipment charges, low labor cost, and cost-effective raw material. All this investment is worth it as it provides high profit.
- Market demand: The increasing demand for paper bags in the food, retail, and pharmaceutical industries is an important factor to start your paper bag manufacturing business.
- Low-cost: This is a one-time expense sort of business. It has little labor cost. It requires low maintenance and has a lifetime service.
- Higher productivity rate: MTED paper bag manufacturing machine can run for 48 hours non-stop which adds to its productivity. Moreover, it has a high speed. For instance, RZFD-190 can produce up to 240 bags per minute.
Promising Paper Bag Manufacturing Business
27. How MTED Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine is Dispatched to Other Countries From China?
China is a leading country for manufacturing high-quality paper bag manufacturing machines at a reasonable price.
Your MTED paper bag manufacturing machine can be dispatched to your country in three different methods:
- Through a freight forwarder
- Import your machine on your own
- Ask the manufacturer to do it for you
After deciding the method that suits you best, you have two routes to ship your paper bag manufacturing machine:
- By sea
- By air
You can choose the best route according to your budget.
28. What is the Warranty Period of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
All models of MTED paper bag manufacturing machines have a warranty period of two years. MTED will never disappoint you. We use high-quality equipment to provide you with the best paper bag manufacturing machines.
If any defect is found in the machine material or functioning during the warranty period, MTED is ready to replace it.
29. What is the Total Longevity of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
With the usage of excellent components imported from international manufacturers, MTED paper bag manufacturing machines enjoy estimated longevity of about 30 years.
The Paper bag manufacturing machines remain stable, firm, and durable due to their heavy-duty body made up of iron.
If you handle the machine with proper care, you can increase its estimated life span. Improper handling can damage its parts and thus lead to a decrease in the total life span.
30. How MTED Paper Bag Manufacturing Machines are Wrapped?
MTED not only manufactures your paper bag manufacturing machine with high-quality equipment but also packs it using effective techniques and methods.
After ensuring that your paper bag manufacturing machine is functioning properly, MTED team lubricates all its parts with a corrosion-resistant lubricant.
Then, your machine is wrapped in a protective nylon film. Nylon is chosen because it has high tensile strength and oxygen-resistant properties.
In the end, it is packed in a thick and well-built wooden case for further protection. It facilitates shipment to remote areas without causing any damage.
A well-organized toolbox, hard copy of documents, and manual guides are also provided with your paper bag manufacturing machine.
31.How Much Weight Can a Paper Bag Carry?
Paper bags are a perfect substitute for plastic bags. An ordinary paper bag can carry up to 12 kg weight. This is a perfect quantity that will help in grocery shopping, retail shopping, food industry, fertilizers as well as cement industries.
These types of paper bags which can bear more weight are called heavy-duty paper bags. They are lined with more layers of paper.
Figure 14 Paper Bags
32. How to Lubricate the Components of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
Lubrication of machine components is the key feature for a machine’s proper maintenance. Proper lubrication adds to the longevity of a paper bag manufacturing machine.
You no longer need to worry about the high expenses of manual lubrication and the hurdles it brings. MTED has installed the auto-centralized lubricating system in all paper bag manufacturing machines.
Auto-lubricating system will:
- Provide efficient lubrication. It makes sure that all the parts are properly lubricated while the machine is working. It saves a lot of time.
- The increased life span of paper bag manufacturing machines as auto-lubrication ensures lubrication right parts at the right place and time. It reduces the risk of damage and ultimately increases its longevity.
- This saves your money. Maintenance costs would be negligible as the risk of damage would be reduced. Moreover, it would not require employing people as in the case of manual lubrication.
- Reduced consumption of oil and grease without them being waste.
- Right amount of oil and grease would lower environmental contamination. Efficient lubrication will also reduce friction which ultimately reduces energy consumption.
All these benefits were kept in mind before inserting an Auto-centralized lubricating system in paper bag manufacturing machines. MTED keeps customer’s peace of mind its first priority.
33. Are the Paper Bags Produced by MTED Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Eco-Friendly?
As you know paper bags are already an environment-friendly choice. Moreover, MTED has tried its best to provide you with eco-friendly products. We use raw materials which do not harm our environment.
Raw materials used to make paper bags are:
Paper is preferred over plastic because it does not damage our environment. It is biodegradable, recyclable, and reusable. MTED also makes patch handles with paper.
If we talk about ink, for manufacturing trendy and attractive paper bags we use flexographic ink. Flexographic ink in itself is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
Now, let’s talk about glue. We use white latex glue for bottom pasting and side gluing, and hot melt glue for handle pasting. White latex glue is also non-toxic like flexographic ink and it is an eco-friendly adhesive.
This is a great initiate by MTED to protect our environment. So, don’t worry about the environmental harms and start your business.
Eco Friendly Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine
34. For How Long a Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine Can Run Non-stop?
All MTED paper bag manufacturing machines can run for 48 hours non-stop. You can get 100% efficiency with your paper bag manufacturing machines which will work effortlessly for this much time. This will not only add to the productivity but also boost your business.
35. Does MTED Support OEM Service of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. This service means accepting customers’ requirements and manufacturing paper bag manufacturing machines according to their choice.
MTED strongly supports OEM service as we believe in the ‘You & I’ relationship. Your demands are our priorities.
We provide customization in sizes, dimensions, and inline units of paper bag manufacturing machines. Whatever your requirements are you can talk to our experienced engineers and they will make sure to provide you with a high-quality customized paper bag manufacturing machine.
We have got customers for whom we have manufactured paper bag manufacturing machine with their added requirements.
OEM Service of Paper Bag Manufacturing Machine