Your #1 Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
- Cater to your specific industry
- Customized for your specific paper bag
- Grow every step with your paper bag manufacturing business
All Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machines to Boom Your Business
MTED provides a broad line of paper bag making machinery with competitive prices. No matter you are making a flat and satchel paper bag, or SOS paper bags or square bottom paper bag with handle, we’ve got you covered!
MTED: Your Premier Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer
MTED’s history of manufacturing square bottom paper bag making machine can be traced back to 1995. Every year 300 sets MTED machines are set up and put into paper bag productions worldwide.
We support you with our 24/7 service whenever you need us. Remote VPN control is available for every MTED machine to connect our experts with you wherever you are using MTED square bottom paper bag making machines.
Explore The Industries We Serve
From food industry to retail shopping industry, from pharmay sector to industrial sector, MTED is the undisputed leader in providing industry-specific square bottom paper bag making machine solutions with competitive price. Opt for an MTED now to skyrocket your business!
Your MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is tailored for your bag. MTED engineers check thoroughly your square bottom bag ( also called SOS bag or block bottom bag) characters and then discuss with you the functions to be included in your machinery solution. We also take productivity and cost efficiency into consideration.
MTED takes stringent quality control of all material and spare parts in your square bottom paper bag making machine. Each item is traceable with a unique serial number. Every part is inspected by micrometer measurement. Every detail we care about on the factory floor turns out a vast difference in the machine running on your site.
Thanks to our modernized processing machinery, we are able to customize you thousands of precision parts on time. All these parts made in house and supplied from our well-selected partners are assembled into your square bottom paper bag making machine in two main MTED workshops covering an area of 7500 square meters.
MTED is dedicated to developing its own electric engineering talents. Your MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is handled by who know both electric system and machine functions well. We design and install the servo control system, PLC and HMI control, automatic alarm system, product different data storage, etc according to your needs.
At MTED, all spare parts of your square bottom paper bag making machines are managed by ERP inventory software. Each spare part is embossed with one specific serial number as its identification. In this way, the whole spare parts inventory management is simplified and streamlined. A big or small order of spare parts, MTED is able to respond to you right away!
Once assembly finishes, your square bottom paper bag making machine will accept an internal test at MTED facility. We make sure that all components and controls are working properly according to the agreements between you and MTED. About one week will be spent on the whole test, to avoid missing any nonconformities. Necessary improvements will be carried out during each test.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Machine (For All Bag Sizes) (2021)
Square Bottom Paper Bag Machine With Printing (Flour Bag)
Square Bottom Paper Bag Machine With D Cut Window (2021)
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
How trendy it looks when you see a customer coming out of a shop with a delicately designed square bottom paper bag in her hand.
Eye-catching packaging plays a significant role in the marketing and sales of a product. Among all the types of paper bags, square bottom paper bags are the most commonly used. Are you fascinated by these colorful paper bags?
Want to play your part in the production of creative paper bags? Let me guide you about all the necessary information related to the production, scope, and specifications of the square bottom paper bag making machines.
Let’s unfold the knowledge.
1. What Are the Advantages of the Square Bottom Paper Bag?
Square Bottom Paper Bags
Square bottomed paper bag (also referred to as “block bottom paper bag” or “box bottom paper bag” or “SOS paper bag”) is a cost effective way of packing various products.
Unlike a flat and satchel paper bag, it normally has a rectangular bottom. This kind of paper bag can hold more weight with thicker paper material, and thus is more widely used in different areas.
With printed company information, square bottomed paper bags are able to offer brand promotion as a medium of advertising as well.
2. Where Are Square Bottom Paper Bags Used?
Medical Square BottomPaper Bags
As a creation of convenient and disposable container, it can be easily stocked by both the producers and users.
3. What is a Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Grocery Square Bottom Paper Bags
Square bottom paper bag making machine is an electromechanical machine that turns roll paper material into square bottom paper bags (also named as “ block bottom paper bag” or “box bottom paper bag” or “SOS paper bag”. )
Different from flat and satchel paper bag making machine (also named as “flat bottom paper bag making machine”), the square bottom paper bag making machine is more complex in the bottom folding structure.
It also has bigger elasticity in customization for various functions.
4. Why Invest in MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine On Production Site
Square bottomed paper bags firstly invented back to the 1870s by Margaret Knight is still the most popular paper bag in the market. Keys reasons why you should invest in square bottom paper bag making machine.
- Low cost of machine and paper material
- Compact design and a small footprint to save space
- Applied in different sectors for various applications
- Ensure accuracy of every block bottom paper bags
- Improve productivity in manufacturing square bottom paper bags
- Can make a wide selection of square bottomed bags with different functions
- Impressive ROI (return on investment) on square bottomed paper bag manufacturing business
5. Which Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine can MTED offer?
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine product portfolio covers machinery for small to big size paper bags, with printing or without printing unit, with handle or without handle unit.
RZFD-190 Roll Feeding Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine For Sale
RZFD-190 Roll Feeding Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
RZFD-330 Roll FeedingSquare Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine For Sale
RZFD-330 Roll Feeding Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
RZFD-450 Roll Feeding Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine For Sale
RZFD-450 Roll Feeding Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
RZFD-330T Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Twisted Handle
RZFD-330F Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Flat Handle
RZFD-450T Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Twisted Handle
RZFD-450F Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Flat Handle
RZFD-450BT Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Twisted Handle
RZFD-450BF Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Flat Handle
RZFD-330D Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Patch Handle
RZFD-330W Fully Automatic Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Window Unit
6. What are the main parts of an MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Mahine?
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is a fully automatic system.
It adopts roll feeding device to load roll paper material.
A standard MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is mainly comprised of below parts:
a. Unwinder Unit
MTED stand-alone unwinder adopts hydraulic lifting to load easily the paper roll to the paper bag forming unit.
This roll feeding unit is equipped with an electro-magnetic power brake system and material end detection sensor.
b. Tube Forming Unit
Tube Forming of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
It includes the paper bag width forming and gusset forming unit.
The paper material goes through forming plates which do not leave any trace on the paper.
In this way, the MTED square bottom paper bag making machine can handle plastic-coated paper as well to deliver perfect bags.
c. Tear and Cut Station
Tear and Cut of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
The cut off station of MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is equipped with a rotating knife.
Either straight cut or serrated cut can be set up.
d. Bottom Opening Unit
The cut-off paper tubes will be folded and sent to the bottom opening unit.
The mechanical fingers of the bottom roller will extend into the paper tube to open the bag bottom.
When the paper tube keeps moving with the drum at the high speed, the bottom opening fingers will retract back.
e. Bottom Glue Pasting Unit
It’s designed for low viscosity adhesives, including an isolated cold glue pasting container, glue roller, level sensor for automatic gluing control. Save your glue and easy to clean.
f. Accumulator Delivery
Finished Bag Delivery Table of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
It’s designed to stack paper bags. The conveyor belt is controlled by a servo motor. The number of stacked paper bags can set freely on the HMI. Marking is done by bags sticking up.
g. HMI Control Panel
On the advanced control panel of the MTED square bottom paper bag making machine, you can not only set the machine running speed and cut off length of a paper bag, and you can also store different bag formats and get remote VPN assistance from MTED service team whenever you need.
h. Electric Cabinet
At MTED, all our square bottom paper bag machines adopt independent electric cabinet with air conditioner.
In this way, we ensure the longevity of all electric components under the perfect temperature.
i. Remote Controller
Each MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is equipped with one remote controller for convenience in machine operation.
j. Automatic Web Alignment System
EPC Guiding System of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
The web alignment system ensures the automatic lateral adjustment of paper web. MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is equipped with Italy SELECTRAEPC web alignment control system.
Sensitive in error, quick in reaction, it helps you achieve easy machinery operation with maximized uptime.
k. Automatic Web Tensioning System
Unwinder of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
MTED roll feeding square bottom paper bag making machine adopts electric-magnetic power brake on each roll material.
The auto web tensioning system significantly reduces the paper web break during the machine high speed running.
On MTED square bottom paper bag making machine, the total material waste during machine set-up can be saved by 50-60%.
l. Safety Barrier
Each MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is equipped with full safety cover for your safety concern.
In any case of open cover during machine running, the machine stops automatically.
7. Comparative table of RZFD190/330/450/450B MTED square bottom paper bag making machines
|Bag width (mm)||80-200||120-330||260-450||240-450|
|Bottom width (mm)||50-105||60-180||80-180||100-220|
|Cut-off length (mm)||190-370||270-530||270-530||380-760|
|Roll width (mm)||Max. 640||Max. 1050||Max 1285||Max. 1325|
|Roll diameter (mm)||Max. 1200||Max. 1200||Max. 1200||Max. 1200|
|Paper weight (gsm)||45-130||60-150||80-160||80-160|
|Top speed (bags/min)||240||220||180||150|
|Power consumption||3P4L 380V 14KW||3P4L 380V 19.5KW||3P4L 380V 20KW||3P4L 380V 21KW|
8. MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Specifications
Square Bottom Paper Bag Dimensions
The width of a paper bag is essential in the selection of the square bottom paper bag making machine.
MTED machinery models are basically defined according to the paper bag width, ranging from 80-450mm.
The width of a paper bag bottom is related to the gusset size of the square bottomed paper bag.
Cut-off length: The length of the cut-off paper tube.
On MTED square bottom paper bag making machine, the cut-off length is adjustable by servo motor, thus can be easily set on HMI.
The tube cutting length ranges from 190 to 760mm to cover most block bottom paper bags on the market.
The width of roll paper material
The diameter of roll paper material
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine covers paper weight from 45 to 160 gsm.
Different in paper material, the thickness can also vary.
Special paper material or thickness will be discussed with MTED experts for suitable solutions.
Besides the paper bag dimension, machine speed is the key factor to be considered in choosing the right machine.
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine varies in top speed from 150-240 bags/min.
The speed also depends on the paper material, bag size, and bag functions, etc.
9. How is MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Packed and Shipped?
Pending Package of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
Before package, the internal mechanical parts of MTED square bottom paper bag making machine will be treated with anti-corrosion lubricants.
After that, your machine will be packed with a well-organized tool box and hard copy documents at the side.
Wrapped with nylon protective film, your machine will be packed in thick and sturdy fumigated wooden cases for its long shipping journey to your site.
10. What Optional Functions are there on MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Die Cut Window Unit
Catering to different customers’ requirements, MTED provides following optional choices on the square bottom paper bag making machine:
11. How to Choose a Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Before you order the square bottom paper bag making machine, you have to consider the following issues.
- Machine price
- Machine maintenance cost
- Machine production capacity and uptime
- Qualification rate of produced paper bags
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Noise level
- Power consumption
- Ease to assemble, dismantle and transport
- Electric controlling system
12. Does MTED Support OEM Service?
Yes, OEM is supported on MTED machines. Just talk to our sales team about your requirements.
13. What’s the Lead Time of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
The MTED square bottom paper bag making machine lead time is 30-90 days, depending on the machine model and specific functions included.
14. Does MTED Block Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine support inline printing?
Inline Printer of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
Printing is an important aspect to make your square bottom paper bags attractive. It is not about designs and colors only, but printed logos and brand names play a vital role in marketing.
We manufacture square bottom paper bag making machines with printing for small, medium, and large-sized paper bags.
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine (also named as box type paper bag making machine) can be equipped with inline printing machine for 2/4 colors depending on your requirements.
In the selection of inline printer, you need also take the max printing width into consideration.
Large and Medium-Sized Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine:
MTED’s model, RZFD-330/450-2/4 colors, is a roll-feeding square bottom paper bag making machines with printing. It is a perfect combination of paper bag making machine with flexo printing units.
Our RZFD-330/450 offers 2 or 4-colors printing options. This model is well designed to produce medium and large-sized paper bags.
Our square bottom paper bag making machine works efficiently and can produce 30 – 220 bags/minute. The printing speed ranges from 5 – 100 m/minute.
You can add some other inline options in these models like a plastic window unit, die-cut window unit, and strip unit.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Inline Printing
Small-Sized Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine:
If you want to make small-sized paper bags, we offer you our model RZFD-190. It is a small-sized square bottom paper bag making machine with printing. It produces 30 – 240 bags/minute with a printing speed ranging from 5 – 100 m/minutes.
You can see the machine working here:
You can select any paper to make square bottom paper bags, including brown craft paper, white craft paper, grease-proof paper, coated paper, medical paper, etc.
15. Does MTED Help in Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Set Up and Commissioning?
MTED’s dedicated technical service team provide both on-site and remote commissioning services.
Skillful at trouble-shooting, we are here to maximize your equipment investment with machine installation, start-up, and preventative maintenance services.
16. What Paper Material Can Be Used on MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Foil Paper SOS Bags
In most cases, the paper material used on square bottom paper bag making machines (also named as box type paper bag making machine or box bottom paper bag making machine or SOS paper bag machine) are recycled paper, including white and brown kraft paper, grease-proof paper, lamination paper, etc.
Both plain paper or pre-printed paper can be used on our block bottom paper bag making machine.
The pre-printed paper bag can be printed with company logos for brand recognition or with attractive patterns for decoration.
17. How to Compare Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Flat and Satchel Paper Bag Making Machine?
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine V.S. Flat and Satchel Paper Bag Making Machine
Different in machine functions, the two machines also vary in machine structure.
They require for different paper material, for example, the paper used on the square bottom paper bag making machine is normally 45-150 gsm, and the paper for the flat and satchel paper bag making machine is 35-80 gsm.
In regards to machine speed, the square bottom paper making machine normally runs at the speed from 100 to 200 bags/min, while some can reach a max. 400bags/min, depending on the paper bag specifications.
On the other hand, the flat and satchel paper bag can perform a running speed of 300-1200 bags/min for different machine models.
The two machines are different in the machine working principle.
Because of this, the operator will be required to learn the operation skills of both machines if you have ordered the two machines.
Generally speaking, the square bottom paper bag making machine requires more techniques to master the full operation skills.
But with MTED, you are free from worries to work with either of them!
18. Can We Use a pre-printed paper roll on MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Eye Mark Registration
For pre-printed paper roll, you are suggested to pre-print the registration mark on the paper material.
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is able to automatically detect the registration mark and cut off each paper tube at an accurate position.
19. What Automatic Control Functions are there on MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Multi Language on Touch Screen
The MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is powered with below automatic control functions:
- Selection of shown language
- Automatic setting of machine parameters, such as cut-off paper tube length, running speed, etc.
- Monitor of web tension control
- Adjustment of eye mark registration
- Failure self-diagnostic function
- Product data storage
20. What bottom shapes can be made on MTED square bottom paper bag making machine?
Square bottomed, there are still different bottom options on the square bottom paper bag ( also called as “block bottom paper bag). The most common three types of bottom shape used on MTED square bottom paper bag making machine are as below:
Three Types of Bottom Shapes
21. How to Lubricate MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Auto Lubrication of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is equipped with an automatic system for periodic lubrication of gears.
Easy maintenance. High precision in oil control. No oil leakage.
22. How Is the Electrical Cabinet Like in MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Electrical Cabinet of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
The independent electrical cabinet of MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is designed with an air conditioner enclosed.
This design ensures a contaminant-free environment and protects the electric components from overheating.
In this way, your MTED square bottom paper bag making machine can work with greater operating efficiency, lower power consumption, and longer life.
The MTED electrical cabinet also supports remote VPN with access to the Internet.
In this way, MTED experts can assist you with any electrical or software problems online within minimized downtime.
23. What is the gluing system on MTED square bottom paper bag making machine?
Side Gluing Unit
Both cold glue and hot melt glue systems are can be found on MTED square bottom paper bag making machine.
Cold glue is adopted for block bottom bag side sealing and bottom sealing.
The cold glue is pumped from the enclosed high pressure storage tank and automatically applied to the paper by a level sensor.
Handle Making Unit With Hot Melt Glue System
The inline handle unit on the square bottom paper bag making machine requires for hot melt glue system.
MTED adopts Switzerland Robatech hot melt glue sprayer to ensure you perfect performance of gluing uniformity.
24. What Is the Role of Square Bottom Paper Bags in The Retail Industry?
The use of paper bags for packaging goes back many centuries. Manufacturers use paper or cloth packaging materials to trade their products to whole sellers or retailers.
The retailers use different types of bags to sell their goods to end customers. With the advancement in technology, a wide variety of paper bags are now available in the market. People prefer to use paper bags instead of plastic bags.
MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machine can produce a wide range of paper bags. These paper bags are suitable for all the retailers linked with food, apparel, or upholstery.
Square Bottom Paper Bag for Retail Industry
- Square bottom paper bags are ideal for the retail industry because they have more capacity to carry objects. For example, if you are making paper bags for a footwear business. It would help if you had bags that have ample space to fit the shoebox in.
- Square bottom paper bags can carry more weight than a flat bottom paper bag or a plastic bag. You may need a square bottom paper bag if you are making paper bags for a flour business.
- The printed square bottom paper bags can serve as a marketing agent. A customer carrying your brand’s square bottom paper bag is taking your brand’s name with him wherever he goes.
- Most importantly, the retail industry plays its part in saving the earth by putting a stop to plastic bag usage. These recyclable and reusable paper bags are not harmful to our environment. So more and more retailers tend to use square bottom paper bags.
- If you are producing paper bags for a vegetable or fruit seller, these square bottom paper bags are the best. Paper bags keep the food fresh for a more extended period.
- Are you planning to make paper bags for a gift shop?
Do you need fancy packaging for gifts?
We have a perfect solution for you. The high-quality printed square bottom paper bags are becoming a fashion and luxury symbol.
25. Does Square Bottom Paper Bag Help in Branding?
A person carrying a plain paper bag in one hand and printed in the other, which one will you notice first?
Yes, the printed one.
The square bottom paper bags are a multitasker in this regard. They carry not only objects but also do free-of-cost branding.
Sometimes, even without the name or logo, a specific pattern, bag color, or handle style can speak of a company’s name.
MTED facilitates you with square bottom paper bag making machines that produce small, medium, and large-size paper bags. You can also avail of the inline printing, die-cut window, plastic window, and stripping facilities (on demand).
With the increasing competition, every brand wants to publicize its products more and more. Square bottom paper bags are a part of this branding. The company’s logo and name on the bag are an added advantage to the marketing campaign.
MTED’s specialized engineers design your square bottom paper bag machine according to your requirement to produce customized paper bags. Our high-speed printers can effectively print on various paper materials.
Square Bottom Paper Bags and Branding
26. How Do You Calculate the Capacity of a Square Bottom Paper Bag?
A square bottom paper bag is more popular because it gives you space to keep things upright in it.
Our square bottom paper bag making machines can produce bags in different sizes. Apart from the length and width options, a gusset is an essential part of a square bottom paper bag.
Gusset size decides the capacity a paper bag will provide you (in terms of size). An increase in bottom width results in the wide opening of the paper bag.
Capacity of Square Bottom Paper Bags
MTED’s RZFD-450B model offers maximum bag bottom width that is 220mm.
We also have RZFD-550 model to do maximum bag width up to 550mm. More new models are coming up to meet the market demands.
The paper you choose to make a square bottom paper bag decides the paper bag’s capacity (in terms of weight). For example, if you are using kraft paper in your square bottom paper bag making machine, the bag has more capacity to lift the weight as compared to newsprint paper.
Grocery bags have more capacity to lift the weight as compared to bakery bags. So, the capacity of the square bottom paper bag is different in each industry.
27. Are the Square Bottom Paper Bags Leak-Proof?
No matter how thick the paper you choose to make square bottom paper bags, water and oil will damage the paper bag, resulting in leakage.
To protect your paper bag from oil and water leakage MTED presents a fully laminated square bottom paper bag making machine with window. It is an exceptional unit that provides you square bottom paper bags with full lamination. The plastic helps to prevent the leakage.
This is a perfect bag for carrying oil and water products. This unit is equipped with window cut and printing options.
Leak Proof Square Bottom Paper Bags
28. How Much Weight can a Square Bottom Paper Bag Withstand?
The weight carrying capacity of a square bottom paper bag depends on certain features, like:
Square bottom paper bag gluing
MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machine is designed to use white latex glue for bottom pasting. White latex glue is a high-quality adhesive that provides excellent strength to the bag’s bottom.
For the center sealing of a square bottom paper bag, water-based adhesives are used. Good quality water-based glue will give excellent strength to the paper bag like water latex glue.
Quality of the paper
The type of paper you use for making a square bottom paper bag provides you with a weight carrying strength. Kraft paper is the best for making square bottom paper bags. The long and strong virgin fibres of kraft paper provide the paper bag with high-level mechanical strength.
Grocery bags depending on their size can carry weight ranging from 2 – 75 pounds.
MTED’s square bottom paper bags can hold up to 10kg weight. We add double layers to support the bottom of the bag. These bags are remotely used for carrying flour, sugar, etc.
Weight Carrying Capacity of Square Bottom Paper Bags
Handle making also plays a vital role in giving strength to the square bottom paper bags. Our square bottom paper bag making machine with twisted and flat handle unit ensures to glue the handle properly and fix it with the paper bag thoroughly.
The durability and strength of a paper bag increase with properly fixed handles. Both water-based glue system and hot melt glue system are used on the handle attaching. Our square bottom paper bag making machine with a D-cut handle also provides high-quality, durable paper bags.
How strong shall a paper bag be?
It depends on the paper bag size. The larger size of the square bottom paper bag gives you more space for goods, so the weight carrying capacity must be higher.
Different standard certification systems provide you with high-quality paper bags that can carry sufficient weight repeatedly.
EN13590:2003 is a European test standard for paper bag durability. Certifications mark the volume and the weight a paper bag can carry. It is always recommended to choose a tested and certified square bottom paper bag making machine for your business.
29. Square Bottom Paper Bags V.S. Plastic Bags
In the market, most commonly, we see two types of bags – plastic and paper bags. Let’s compare the specifications, pros, and cons of both bags.
Square bottom paper bags
- The main difference between the two is environmental friendliness. The square bottom paper bag is biodegradable and decomposes rapidly.
- Square bottom paper bags are recyclable. Recycle the paper and produce more paper products.
- Square bottom paper bags are reusable; however, a paper bag’s durability is not much.
- Square bottom paper bags take up more space as compared to plastic bags.
- Many square bottom paper bags can carry more weight than a plastic bag.
- The laminated square bottom paper bags prevent leakage. There are certain other special paper material bags which are resistant to water.
- Customized and printed square bottom paper bags are a treat to aesthetics.
- Square bottom paper bags are more versatile – with or without handles, window cut, die-cut, and printing options.
Paper Bag V.S. Plastic Bag
- Plastic bag decomposition takes up to 1000 years.
- Plastic bags are recyclable though it is hard to recycle them.
- You can reuse your plastic bag several times.
- The most commonly used plastic bags are not suitable to carry heavy objects.
- Plastic bags can easily hold oil and water products without leakage.
- Plastic contaminates our seafood sources.
- Plastic bags cost less than paper bag.
- The standard plain plastic bag does not appeal to the eyes.
- There are not many variations in creating a plastic bag.
30. Why Choose a Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Instead of a Plastic Bag Making Machine?
If you are new to the paper bag making industry and want to produce an in-demand product, a square bottom paper bag making machine is the best choice.
Due to the many advantages of square bottom paper bags, retailers prefer to use paper bags instead of plastic bags. You will get both style and comfort in square bottom paper bags.
The raw material you need for a square bottom paper bag making machine is more than a plastic bag making machine. Saving the environment and fulfilling the market requirement is more important than raw material pricing.
Plastic bags choke the drains, pollute oceans and lakes, disturb marine life, and produce harmful gases when burnt. We don’t want to become a part of all these negative effects on our natural resources.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine V.S. Plastic Bag Machine
31. How Is a Square Bottom Paper Bag Making a Difference in the Food Industry?
Square bottom paper bags are a convenient way to pack the food. Whether it is fresh fruits and vegetables, bakery, fast food, or drinks, square bottom paper bags are increasingly adopted by food retailers.
MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machines are making a difference in the food industry by producing various paper bags.
How? Let’s have a look:
Take away service
Restaurants widely use paper bags for taking away and delivery purposes. Square bottom paper bags are easy to carry, and food remains fresh in paper bags.
Cafes and coffee shops use square bottom paper bags to deliver freshly made hot edibles.
Holding fresh food
Square bottom paper bags are widely used to pack fresh food. Packing bread, rolls, cookies, and bakery items, square bottom paper bags are the best.
Square bottom paper bags with plastic window cut or fully laminated square bottom paper bags help save paper from oil. The window cut allows you to see the edible from outside without opening the bag.
Variable sizes are available to carry small and big objects.
Paper Bags for Fresh Food
Carry bottles and drinks
Square bottom paper bags are suitable to carry weight, and the wide bottom allows you to take 3 – 6 bottles at a time. Variation in sizes can increase or decrease the number of bottles.
MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machine with D-cut handles facilitates you to manufacture customized paper bags. These paper bags allow keeping the bottles upright.
The strong and well manufactured square bottom paper bag is designed to lift a certain amount of weight.
The awareness of paper bags as eco-friendly packaging brings more and more retailers towards paper bag packaging.
The food industry is also acknowledging the use of paper bags. It is eco friendly and safe for food too.
Eco-Friendly Paper Bags
Square bottom paper bags are serving as a promotional tool for the food industry. Bakeries, fast food chains, small fruit and vegetable businesses, or other edibles use paper bags with printed logos and names.
Retailers prefer to get their bags from a supplier who can print their desired design and colours. MTED wants you to boost your business; therefore, it offers you the square bottom paper bag making machine with inline printing options.
Our square bottom paper bag making machine produces high-quality paper bags. Retailers don’t need any other packaging after putting their food items into paper bags.
The square bottom paper bags made by our machine can hold a sufficient weight and possess a high tolerance to tear.
32. What Is the Function of a Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Die-Cut Plastic Window?
MTED’s model RZFD-330W is a square bottom paper bag making machine with a die-cut window. It is a machine with a variable design. Variations in bag sizes and die-cut window shapes allow you to manufacture a vast range of square bottom paper bags.
These are the best paper bags to stand out among the competition. It not only looks trendy but also highlights the actual product. You can add different geometrical shapes to the die-cut.
Following are specific technical data of our square bottom paper bag making machine with die-cut window options.
- Bag length varies from 270 – 530 mm
- Bag width ranges from 120 – 330 mm
- Gusset size ranges from 60 – 180 mm
- Die-cut window width/height 50 – 140 mm
- A plastic window can be sized from 60 – 150 mm
- Bag production rate varies within 30 – 150 bags/min
This machine provides you with square bottom paper bags with a die-cut window of any size. This window is covered with a plastic sheet from inside the bag.
It is a fully automatic machine. From paper roll loading, tube forming, die-cutting, gluing, plastic film roll loading, bottom cutting, bottom gluing, printing (optional), every step is fully automatic.
Have a look at how the machine is running:
Every MTED square bottom paper bag making machine with inline die-cut window is CE certified.
Square Bottom Paper Bag with Die-Cut Window
Other inline options that MTED offers with RZFD-330W are an inline printing unit, plastic window unit, and strip unit.
Strip unit facilitates you with the option of sealing the square bottom paper bag. It is useful for keeping the food fresh or protecting objects from spilling out of the bag.
MTED offers two years warranty time for its square bottom paper bag making machine with a die-cut plastic window. Any defect in machine material or workmanship during warranty time, claim it, we’ll replace it with a new identical part.
33. How Does a Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Inline Handle Making Units Work?
MTED offers three types of handles with its square bottom paper bags.
- Twisted paper handles
- Flat paper handles
- D-cut handles
For all three handle types, we manufacture different machines. The details of all these machines are as follows:
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Inline Twisted Handle Unit
RZFD-330T/450T is a square bottom paper bag making machine with an inline twisted handle unit. It is a carry bag that can serve in the food, retail, and pharmaceutical industry.
Every machine produces a different amount and sizes of paper bags. The technical data of square bottom paper bag making machine with the inline twisted handle unit is as follows:
- Bag cutting length ranges from 270 – 760 mm
- Bag width ranges between 120 – 450 mm
- Gusset width limits between 70 – 220 mm
- Handle length varies from 320 – 340 mm
- Handle patch width ranges from 45 – 50 mm
- The machine produces up to 180 bags/min without a handle
- Produces 150 bags/min with handle
The hydraulic lifting, servo adjustable tube length, Servo-driven bottom closing, and twisted handle application unit add to the square bottom paper bag making machine’s efficiency.
- Twisted paper handle making unit
- An inline flexo printing unit
MTED offers a 2-year warranty for RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB.
Twisted Handle Square Bottom Paper Bags
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Inline Flat Handle Unit
Another model MTED offers for square bottom paper bag making machines with an inline flat handle unit is RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB.
It is a CE-certified, fully automatic machine with an inline printing unit. It manufactures square bottom paper bags with flat paper handles. One of the best solutions MTED offers to produce medium and large-sized paper bags for the retail, food, and pharmaceutical industry.
- It is a fully automatic square bottom paper bag making machine with the added advantage of an inline flat handle unit.
- It can produce 30 – 180 bags/min without a handle and 30 – 130 bags/min with a handle.
- Its handle width ranges from 45 – 50 mm with a 100 mm handle height.
- Its’ paper roll diameter is 1300 mm.
- Paper web width ranges from 380 – 1350 mm
- The bag cutting length ranges from 270 – 760 mm
- Bag width varies from 120 – 450 mm
- Its gusset width ranges from 60 – 220 mm
Note: These dimensions are covering the capacity of all three machines, RZFD-330F, 450FA, And 450FB.
Figure 13 Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Inline Flat Handle Unit
MTED offers a 2-year warranty for our square bottom paper bag making machine with an inline flat handle unit. We will replace the defective piece with an identical new part in case of any defective machine material.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Inline D-Cut Handle Unit
Another machine to produce carry bags is MTED’s RZFD-330D. It is a square bottom paper bag making machine with an inline D-cut handle unit.
You can also equip this machine with an inline printer with 2/4 colours. It is a fully automatic machine from paper web loading to final bag delivery.
It is adaptable to produce a large number of paper bags with variable sizes.
The technical data about the paper bag dimensions are as follows:
- Bag length ranges from 270 – 530 mm
- Bag width ranges from 120 – 320 mm
- The gusset varies from 60 – 180 mm
- The paper web width varies between 450 – 1050 mm
- Is can produce 30 – 130 bags/min
Some of the remarkable features that help our RZFD-330D to work efficiently are:
- Hydraulic lifting
- Adjustable tube length (Servo controlled)
- PLC control
- Touch screen control
- Inline printing unit option
- Fully air-conditioned electrical cabinet
- EPC control
- Servo drives bottom closing
- D-cut handle unit
Square bottom paper bag making machine with a D-cut handle unit has a 2-year warranty time. It offers a replacement option for defective machine parts (within warranty time).
Inline unit options
RZFD-330D has various inline options if you want to add them for better and variable results.
- An inline flexo printing unit
- Plastic window unit
Figure 14: D-Cut Handle Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with Twisted and Flat Handle Unit
It is MTED’s state-of-the-art machine, with bi-optional handle units. RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB square bottom paper bag making machine with inline twisted handle unit and inline flat handle unit.
It is a CE-certified, fully automatic machine with an auto centralized lubrication system. You can add additional inline units like flexo printer, strip unit, and die-cut plastic window units.
- Bag cutting length: 270 – 760 mm
- Bag width: 120 – 450 mm
- Gusset width: 60 – 200 mm
- Production speed with handle: 30 – 150 bags/min
- Production speed without handle: 30 – 180 bags/min
- Paper web width: 380 – 1350 mm
- Paper roll diameter: 1300 mm
Twisted handle data
- Patch length: 152 – 190 mm
- Patch width: 45 – 50 mm
- Rope diameter: 4 – 5 mm
- Flat handle data
- Handle height: 80/100 mm
- Handle width: 12/15 mm
- Patch length: 152/190 mm
- Patch width: 45 – 50 mm
MTED provides a 2-year warranty time for a square bottom paper bag making machine with an inline flat and twisted handle unit.
Square Bottom Paper Bags with Twisted and Flat Handles
34. Is an MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Fully-Automatic?
MTED values its customers’ comfort and convenience; therefore, it manufactures fully automatic machines for you. A fully automatic machine not only saves time but also minimizes the staff requirement.
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine is fully automatic, whether it is equipped with inline handle units or inline flexo printer.
The paper roll feeding, cutting, gluing, handle making, handle pasting, bottom forming, and final bag accumulating all these functions are performed automatically with high efficiency.
Fully-Automatic Machine’s Main Parts
The main functional parts of MTED’s full-automatic square bottom paper bag making machine are:
- Unwinding part
- Raw material loading and unloading through hydraulic system
- Auto tension control
- Auto adjustable side gluing
- Adjustable paper tube forming plate
- Servo motor drive
- Adjustable bottom creasing device
- Rotary saw tooth cutter
- Automatic bottom-open part
- Touch screen
- Frequency controlled bag collecting part
Advantages of MTED’s Fully-Automatic Machines
As compared to a manual or semi-automatic machine, the advantages of a fully automatic machine are remarkable. A few of them are:
- Increased productivity
- High efficiency
- Higher production rate
- Better product quality
- Minimal chances of error
- Improved protection
- Saved labour working
- Relaxed factory lead time
- Fully computerized and yet cost-efficient
- Can detect error automatically
- Lower stationery costs
- It makes you more compatible with the market
- It gives you variety in products
- Consistent working
- Compact design
- Smaller working area needed
- Quick feedbacks
- Accuracy (identical paper bags)
- Can handle both heavy and delicate work with the same efficiency
- Consumes less space
- Continuous operation
Advantages of Fully Automatic Machines
35. Do MTED Offer After-Sales Service for Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED manufactures high-quality square bottom paper bag machines. Throughout the production process our highly-qualified engineers inspects the quality and ensure the safety standards.
For your convenience MTED provides you before and after sales services.
It offers a two year warranty period for all the machines.
Your investments are safe with us as we offer 20+ years life time machine service for our valuable customers.
Each part of the machine is manufactures and designed under expert supervision. Every part is marked with a specific identification number for tracing purposes.
The facility of upgrading and replacing machine parts is also available.
We offer a life-long maintenance support.
Our engineers and technicians support the square bottom paper bag machines. We offer hands-on-training facility to you in our facility.
We can provide installation guidance and onsite setup at your facility.
You can contact us anytime for guidance. Our engineers are always ready to support and assist you.
After-Sales Services by MTED
36. What are the Different Ways to Ship a Square Bottom Paper Bag Machine from China?
It seems you have decided to start a paper bag business. We will help you to the fullest.
MTED is one of the leading manufacturers of square bottom paper bag making machines in China. We supply our machines in more than 100 countries globally – Asia, Europe, America, and Africa.
There are three different ways to ship a square bottom paper bag making machine:
- Import the square bottom paper bag making machine by yourself
- Hire a freight forwarder from China to help you
- Let MTED do it for you
Choose the method that best suits you. All three ways are trustworthy and applicable. Once you have decided on the way to import your square bottom paper bag making machine, there are three different courses by which you can transport your square bottom paper bag making machine to your facility.
- By air
- By sea
- By railway
We recommend shipping the heavy machinery through the sea. Machinery packed in specially designed sea-worthy wooden cases ensures machine safety. Charges apply according to the weight and volume of your machines.
Shipping SOS making machine from China
Whether you choose the freight forwarder or MTED for your machine shipment, there are specific trading quotations you have to follow.
If you want MTED to deliver your square bottom paper bag making machine to your facility, we will contently do it.
MTED uses FOB and CIF incoterms for shipping overseas.
Shipping time is one of the primary reasons for developing trust between you and MTED. It is recommended that before confirming the order, you must always make sure the delivery time and payment methods with us.
We value the significance of your time and investments; therefore, we put more than 20 sets of square bottom paper bag making machines simultaneously into production.
Depending on the specific model and your customizations, the delivery time varies from 30 – 90 days by ship.
Shipment from China
37. How Much Space is needed to Install Your Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED’s square bottom paper bags possess a compact design. It is not a complicated machine to install. However, our technical team is always ready to help you install your square bottom paper bag making machine.
In different models, the machine dimensions also differ depending on the inline units.
The size and weight of the machine in various square bottom paper bag making machines is as follows:
|RZFD-190 square bottom paper bag making machine (small bags)|| |
8500 x 3200 x 1700 mm
|RZFD-190 square bottom paper bag making machine with printing||12500 x 3200 x 2800 mm|
|RZFD-330 square bottom paper bag making machine (medium and large bags)||10,000 x 3700 x 1900 mm|
|RZFD-450 square bottom paper bag making machine (medium and large bags)||10,000 x 3800 x 1900 mm|
|RZFD-330 square bottom paper bag with printing||12,500 x 3700 x 1900 mm|
|RZFD-450 square bottom paper bag with printing||12,500 x 3800 x 1900 mm|
|RZFD-330W square bottom paper bag making machine with die-cut window||11,000 x 3700 x 2000 mm|
|RZFD-330D square bottom paper bag making machine with D-cut handle||12,000 x 3450 x 1900 mm|
|RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB square bottom paper bag making machine with twisted handle||15,000 x 6000 x 2700 mm|
|RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB square bottom paper bag making machine with flat handle||15,000 x 6000 x 2700 mm|
|RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB square bottom paper bag making machine with twisted and flat handle||19,000 x 6000 x 2700 mm|
You can arrange the space for your machine according to these sizes. Here is a layout of a square bottom paper bag making machine with a D-cut handle.
Layout of A Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine with D-Cut Handle
38. Roll Feeding V.S. Sheet Feeding Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
The process of feeding paper in square bottom paper bag making machines is of two types.
- A paper roll feeding machine
- A paper sheet feeding machine
MTED manufactures square bottom paper bag making machines that support paper roll feeding units.
We use paper rolls as a raw material in the paper roll feeding machine. The width of the paper roll depends on the size of the paper bag. The maximum outer diameter of the paper roll is 1300mm and paper roll core diameter is 76mm.
The hydraulic system controls the loading and unloading of paper roll on the shaft. Electro-magnetic power brake is adopted to maintain continuous web tension control. It reduces the risk of paper breakage. Italy SELECTRA EPC system facilitates the automatic web alignment. It saves both your time and your paper material.
It has a single feeding frame. Paper web forms a paper tube, an automatic glue system glues it, and the cutter cuts the paper according to the paper bag’s desired size.
On the other hand, in a sheet feeding square bottom paper bag machine, paper sheets are used as a raw material. These sheets are cut according to the bag length.
In a fully automatic sheet feeding square bottom paper bag making machine, the sheets are automatically transferred to form a paper tube. After gluing the sides, the bottom formation is done.
Sheet-Fed V.S. Roll-Fed Paper Bag Machines
Difference between Sheet-Fed and Roll-Fed Machines
Main functioning of the two machines are almost the same, however, a few differences between the two are as follows:
- As the name suggests, the sheet-fed paper bag making machine uses sheets to produce bags. In comparison, roll fed paper bag making machines use paper rolls to make square bottom paper bags.
- Cutters are used in roll feeding square bottom paper bag making machine to cut the paper tube into the desired length. In contrast, the sheets are cut into the desired size before feeding them into the sheet-fed square bottom paper bag making machine.
- For a sheet feeding machine, you need to have separate cutters to cut the sheets, whereas, in roll feeding square bottom paper bag making machines, you are facilitated with inline sharp knives.
- Production speed of a roll-fed square bottom paper bag making machine is higher than a sheet-fed paper bag making machine.
- Sheet-fed machine requires more space than roll-fed machine.
- Different paper material is used in both the machines.
- Roll-fed machine is more popularly used with wider applications.
39. How Many Operators are needed for MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
When we say it’s a fully automatic machine, we mean it. It’s a one-man-show from paper feeding to finished bag collection.
You don’t need many staff or operators to control the square bottom paper bag making machine. You need only one operator to feed the raw material, set the desired specifications on the control panel, and gather the finished paper bags.
Put in the length, width, bottom size, printing details, design details, and enjoy watching the machine doing the job for you.
It is a cost-effective machine because it requires little labour.
After the square bottom paper bag making machine has finished the bag-making process, finished bags accumulate on the delivery belt.
The finished bag accumulation is controlled by frequency. You can collect a specific number of bags by putting in the amount on your control unit. The machine will pause for a while between the two sets of finished bags.
It helps to collect and pack the paper bags easily, without the hassle of counting them.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With Flat Handle
40. Does the MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Have Automatic Bag Counting Function?
Yes, the MTED machine is all about your convenience.
The square bottom paper bag making machine counts the finished paper bags and accumulates them in sets. You need to put and pack them in a bunch without counting.
The finished bags accumulate on the delivery table. This table serves as counting and collecting unit.
You can set the desired quantity of paper bags per batch on your control panel. For example, if you set a quantity of 25 bags per batch, the delivery table’s conveyor belt will give a pause after every set of 25 bags.
It is helpful for the operator to collect and pack the bags easily. Automatic counting saves a lot of time.
MTED square bottom paper bag making machine has two types of delivery tables. The size of the delivery table is adjustable according to the paper bag size.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine’s Delivery Table
41. What’s the Configuration of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED prefers efficiency with ease. All the square bottom paper bag making machines are configured in a very user-friendly manner.
MTED uses all the top-class branded equipment for manufacturing its square bottom paper bag making machines. The configuration is as follows:
- SCHNEIDER touch screen control panel
- Original LENZE PC program controller
- Original LENZE Servo motor and Servo driver
- Hydraulic pressure and auto tension control unit
- SELECTRA original EPC controller
- LIMING original Reduction gears
- ABB’s motor frequency converter
- EATON’s low voltage electrical apparatus
- Glue position detector
- SELECTRA original ultrasonic sensor
- WEIZHENG’s magnetic powder brake
- BELDI original synchronous belt
- MTED’s original synchronous wheels, gear, and roll pneumatic shaft
- FALA, Germany, original bearings
- Finished bag conveyor belt (made in Switzerland)
- Center sealing glue gun by XLG
- Bottom glue and water white latex by MTED
Configuration of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
42. Does an MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Have Thumb Cut Function?
Yes, it is included in every MTED square bottom paper bag making machine. It is basically used to produce an open bag design.
43. How to Calculate the Roll Paper Web Width on the Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
There are different sizes available in the market for the square bottom paper bags.
Do you need the same paper roll for each bag?
No, the width of the paper roll depends on the size of the paper bag.
Let’s suppose you have MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machine with inline Die-cut plastic window.
What size paper roll you need to produce bags out of it?
The specification of RZFD-330W says that it produces a bag with a width ranging from 120 – 330 mm. Its gusset width ranges from 60 – 180 mm.
Let’s roughly calculate the total paper width you may need.
2 x Bag width + 2 x gusset width + side gluing area = total width of paper web
It’s a very simple way to calculate the total width of paper roll you need for producing a specific sized paper bag.
The paper roll width for square bottom paper bag making machine with die-cut window ranges from 380 – 1040.
Calculating Paper Web Width
44. What’s the Gluing System of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Gluing is an important part of the paper bag making process. In a simple square bottom paper bag, we need to glue the bag bottom and bag side. In a square bottom paper bag with the handle, we need glue for pasting handles also.
Double layer paper bag and a square bottom paper bag with a die-cut window need glue to stick the sheets together.
The paper bag’s strength depends on the paper type, and the glue we use – good quality glue results in better sticking.
How can you glue the paper bag?
MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machine is equipped with BAUMER original glue position detector and XLG original center-sealing glue gun.
A fully enclosed storage tank for water glue supports the gluing system of square bottom paper bag making machine. It circulates the glue automatically to avoid clogging. The glue level is inspected automatically by the machine.
A combination of valves spread the glue evenly on the square bottom paper bag’s sides and bottom. Cold glue is used to paste the sides and bottom of the paper bag.
After applying glue to the paper, it then rolls under the rollers to ensure the adherend’s firm sticking.
The bottom sealing takes place after tube formation and bottom opening. The glue compartment spread the glue evenly on the edges of the paper. It longitudinally spread the glue.
Paper bags suitable for carrying powdery material like flour, sugar, or powdered chemicals need proper sealing and pasting. For that reason, paper bags pass through the pasting process.
The automatic gluing system does not waste the glue, and the glue is easy to clean.
Gluing System of Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
Plastic Window Sealing
For square bottom paper bags with a plastic window, the plastic film is joined with the paper bag through temperature regulated units.
The film passes through a certain temperature that allows the film to seal with the paper. Rollers are used to press the film firmly on the paper.
If you want, you can use water-based glue for pasting the plastic film with the paper bag.
Hot glue is used for pasting twisted, flat, or D-cut (patch) handle. MTED square bottom paper bag making machine uses a hot melt glue sprayer to distribute the glue and ensure perfect sealing evenly.
Glue – The Raw Material
MTED support water-based white latex glue. White latex glue has excellent sticking property. It is an excellent non-toxic adhesive with no odour.
45. Is MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine CE Certified?
Certifications help to build trust between you and MTED. Certification systems ensure the high-quality and safety measures of the machines.
All MTED machines are CE certified. Our square bottom paper bag making machine possesses a certification as per market requirement. So, no matter where you want to establish your business, our machines are suitable for every country.
MTED also possesses other important certifications like ISO, OHSAS, and Work Safety Certificate.
Certifications for MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machines
46. What are the Different Problems that can occur during Operation and the Solutions?
Certain problems can occur during operation. Here are some quick solutions to them.
If the edges of your paper tube are not aligned:
- Make sure that the size of the tube forming mould is correct.
- If the size is correct, then adjust the up and down position of the middle insert wheel.
If the paper tube gets wavered:
- Check the unwinding tension.
- Adjust the position of the clamp insert plate.
- Check the position of pressure and friction wheel.
- Examine the position of the paper tube, forming mould.
If the actual paper tube length is different from the computer set length:
- Check the pressure of the pull paper wheel.
- Inspect the pressure of the delivery wheel.
- In the case of printed papers, make sure the set length is the same as the two-colour mark.
If the four corners of your paper bag bottom are not aligned:
- Look over the distance between the first and second clamp.
- Check the opening time of the middle clamp.
- Adjust the side’s size.
- Study the distance between the first line and the first clamp.
- Examine the position of the knife.
- Check the position of the bottom forming mould.
- Look into the pressure of the middle clamp.
If you observe that the bottom of the paper bag is not closing properly:
- Adjust the closing bar’s length with bag width.
- Check the baffle’s height of the bag bottom.
- Clean the closing bar.
If the corners of the paper bag are breaking:
- Check the size of the sides.
- Adjust the pulling of open bottom rollers.
- Adjust the position of the open bottom clamp.
If you see the gluing continues on the bottom of the bag:
- Make sure the bottom is not excessive.
- Check the size of the foam rubber cushion for glue coating.
- Confirm the glue you are using is appropriate for bottom gluing.
If you observe wrinkled paper tube sides:
- Make sure the pressure of the delivery belt is not too much.
- Check the position of the delivery belt.
If the collection of the paper bag is irregular:
- Examine the pressure of the delivery belt.
- Adjust the delivery belt transport method.
Problems and Their Solutions
47. How to Maintain the MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
To improve the efficiency of your square bottom paper bag making machine, regular maintenance is essential.
Here are a few proposals for you to increase the efficiency of your machine by maintenance.
- Always keep the machine clean.
- Make sure to lubricate every part of the machine fully.
- Apart from daily cleaning, detailed weekly cleaning is a must.
- Keep a record of the maintenance.
- Keep a check on the color of hydraulic oil. If the quantity or color of the oil does not meet the requirements, immediately change the oil.
- Keep the rollers, sliders, gears, and cutters lubricated.
- Handle the control panel with care.
Maintenance of MTED Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine