Your #1 Choice for D Cut Paper Bag Machine Supplier in China
- Cater to Your Specific Industry
- For All Sizes and Types of D Cut Paper Bags
- High OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Grow Every Step With Your Paper Bag Business
Success Begins With The Right D Cut Paper Bag Machines
No matter to which paper bag manufacturing business you belong, MTED will never disappoint you with their spectacular collection of D cut paper bag making machines. You can blindly trust MTED for providing you with versatile optional units to boost your business.
MTED: Your Premier D Cut Paper Bag Machine Manufacturer in China
MTED’s history of bringing high-quality D-cut paper bag making machines date back to 1995. With time, MTED has grown into a global brand by providing its services to 100+ countries.
Medium or large-sized, with printing or without printing, with or without D-cut windows, MTED excels in manufacturing all types of D-cut paper bag making machines at a reasonable price.
Our MTED experts are here to connect with you 24/7. So, hurry up and Contact us now!
Select Your Industry Below, and See How We Can Help
No matter to which industry you belong, MTED has got you all covered. Whether it’s the Food Industry, Retail shopping, or Pharmaceutical industry –you name it, and we are here to provide you with the perfect paper bag making machines.
Whether you are just starting your business journey or have already excelled, MTED facilitates you with discussing your demands with our experienced engineers for better outcomes. All your designs are illustrated in CAD format.
Assembly & Craftsmanship
MTED’s highly experienced and competent technicians are assigned the task to assemble the high-quality components of your D-cut paper bag making machine in a précised manner. They also look for errors and omissions.
Our highly compassionate and expert electric engineering team works side by side with our mechanical experts to upgrade the machine’s control system according to your needs. With the help of VPN technology, our experts supervise your machine’s operation and reach out to you for after-sales service.
Spare Parts Management
MTED ERP’s inventory system in itself is proof of innovation and novelty. This system marks the spare parts of your machine with a specific identity. This saves downtime and allows you to get spare parts even after decades.
Before handing over your machine to you, MTED’s product manager makes sure it’s properly functioning by an internal factory test. This test covers the safety, speed, and efficiency check-up.
D Cut Paper Bag Making Machine – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
A D-cut paper bag making machine manufactures a variety of D-cut square bottom paper bags. It provides you with environment-friendly primary-colored as well as printed paper bags.
Here is an ultimate guide to answering all your queries regarding the D-cut paper bag making machine. So, let’s get into it!
1. What is a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
A D-cut paper bag making machine is a fully automatic machine from paper web loading to finished paper bag delivery. It manufactures square bottom paper bags with a D-cut handle which is the need of time. It comes with various certifications and two years warranty.
It is a high-speed machine with an efficiency of producing up to 180 bags/min. You can create unique printed D-cut paper bags by adding a flexo printer. It also offers an inline die-cut window unit to add creativity to your D-cut paper bags. Thus, it is a machine that provides you versatility in terms of sizes, printing, and handle making.
A D-cut paper bag making machine is user-friendly and easy to operate as it only requires giving commands via its PLC and touch screen control. Its SERVOTECH design adds to its automation.
MTED’s D-cut paper bag making machine can run for 48 hours non-stop. Now, you can get a better idea of the profit it would generate for your business with this much efficiency. D-cut paper bag making machine provides high-speed and high-quality production with the added advantage of low labor cost.
D-cut Paper Bag Making Machine
2. What Are the Different Types Of D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
There are two different types of D-cut paper bag making machines.
- RZFD-330D (Medium-sized paper bags)
- RZFD-450D (Large-sized paper bags)
Following are the features of the two different models:
|Paper Web Width||450-1050mm||590-1290mm|
|Patch Handle Length||75/85mm||75/85mm|
|Speed||30-130 bags/min||30-180 bags/min|
RZFD-330D Die Cut Handle Paper Bag Machine
You can have an optional inline printing unit with both of these models.
3. Where Are D-Cut Paper Bags Used?
D-cut paper bags are something you can utilize for a wide range of everyday work. From simple uses such as carrying random goods to more complex ones such as pharmaceuticals to wrap up drugs, paper bags are a significant aspect of our lives nowadays.
Other thumbs up for paper bags because they are open to customization to meet the requirements of customers. Such kinds of specialization can be the production of different sizes, colors, and branding.
1. Food Industry:
Paper bags are the most suitable for the food industry because they are not only economical but also eco-friendly, versatile, and flexible.
- In Bakeries: Usually, the bakeries wrap and store their products like patties, rolls, cookies, buns, and especially bread in paper bags. There is a significant reason behind using paper bags which is maintaining the degree of freshness for an extended period.
- Food Deliveries: Square paper bags are most popular among food deliveries. Whether it is a delivery service or take away, restaurants use paper bags with their logos printed. They are also suitable for low-wet or moisture-containing food.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Paper bags are a perfect choice for carrying fruits and vegetables as they keep them fresh and refreshing.
- Departmental Stores: Nuts, crisps, pulses, and other edibles are displayed in paper bags with die-cut plastic windows, which make them look fancy.
- Heavy-duty Bags: Heavy-duty square bottom paper with a D-cut handle is ideal for keeping sugar, flour, rice, and other items without the fear of leakage.
D-cut Food paper bag
2. Retail Industry:
Whether it is shoes or clothing brands, jewelry brands, gift shops, or book stores, you name it, and paper bags are here to serve every purpose. D-cut handles make it quite easy to carry these paper bags. They also come with printed papers to make them trendy and fashionable.
You can also print your brand’s logo on paper bags to do free-of-cost branding. Their various sizes also make them popular among retailers.
3. Pharmaceutical Industry:
The pharmaceutical industry includes pharmacies, hospitals, first aid solutions, and chemicals and solvent suppliers. D-cut paper bags are suitable to pack solvents as well as powdered chemicals.
They usually prefer small and medium-sized paper bags.
4. Are D-Cut Paper Bags with Square Bottom?
Yes, D-cut paper bags are with a square bottom which is the most in-demand paper bag. Square bottom paper bags are popular among the retail shopping industry, food industry, and pharmaceutical industry because they have more weight-bearing capacity due to square bottom.
Moreover, square bottom paper bags always have a gusset which adds further stability to these paper bags. Square bottom paper bag making machine comes with a wide range of variety in size of paper bags, printed or plain paper bags, with die-cut or flat plastic window units, with twisted, flat or D-cut handles and a lot more.
In short, a square bottom paper bag making machine is all you need to boost your business doesn’t matter in which industry you are!
D-Cut Square bottom paper bags
5. What Is the Weight of a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
- RZFD-330D weighs about 9000kg
- RZFD-450D weighs about 10000kg
Remember that adding inline units may add to the weight of your D-cut paper bag making machines.
6. What Are the Overall Dimensions of a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
- RZFD-330D covers an area of 12000x3450x1900mm
- RZFD-450D has overall dimensions of 13000x3750x2000mm
7. How Many Paper Bags Does D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine Make In 1 Minute?
- RZFD-330D can make 30-130 bags/min
- RZFD-450D can make 30-180 bags/min
This shows the efficiency of D-cut paper bag making machines.
Plain D-cut Paper Bags
8. What Is the Price of a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
The cost of a fully- automatic square bottom paper bag making machine is approximately 50,000-500,000 USD.
Customized features like D-cut handles, printing units, and any other special features will increase the above-mentioned cost.
This is an ideal and reasonable price for a paper bag making machine as it offers high quality and effective results. The price is much less as compared to the profit this machine will provide to your business.
It’s a one-time expense to purchase the machine. Provides lifetime service, availability of spare parts, and also saves labor cost. The maintenance rate is also low. In short, MTED’s D-cut paper bag making machine is an ideal choice at such rates.
D-Cut Paper Bags Under Production
9. What Is the Warranty Period for A D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
RZFD-330D and RZFD-450D Square bottom paper bag making machines with D-cut handles enjoy a warranty period of two years. You can blindly put your trust in MTED for replacing a new identical part if any defect is found in the machine’s material or proper functioning during the warranty time.
10. What Is the Total Life Span of a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED has used high-quality equipment’s which increases the durability of a D-cut paper bag making machine providing an estimated total life span of 30 years. It’s simple yet strong ensures you its long life. Its heavy-duty cast iron frame provides the machine’s footprints stability, strength, and durability.
Proper care and regular maintenance can decrease the chances of damage to the machine and add to its production. The above-mentioned estimated life span can be increased by proper handling and maintenance of the D-cut paper bag making machine.
D-cut Paper Bag Making Machine in Workshop
11. How Much Electricity a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine Consumes?
RZFD-330D and RZFD-450D with printing consume 24kw. This is an ideal amount of electricity consumption as compare to the work the machine performs.
12. What Are Features of D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
D-cut paper bag making machine offers the following incredible features:
- PLC and Touch screen
- SICK Photocell registration
- Automatic Tension control
- EPC System
- Servo-driven draw roll
- Servo-driven bottom closing
- Servo adjustable tube length
- Air-conditioned electrical cabinet
- Enclosed glue pasting unit
- Accumulator delivery
- Die-cut handle unit
- Unwinder unit with hydraulic lifting
- Inline printing unit (Optional)
- Safety barrier
Finished Accumulator Delivery Table
13. Is D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine Fully Automatic?
Yes, the D-cut paper bag making machine is fully automatic. A fully automatic paper bag making machine is a unique brand of device. It only requires an operator’s involvement in refilling the raw materials, collecting the end products, and key in the commands. The following fully automatic features are enrolled in the D-cut paper bag making machine:
- Raw material loading
- Paper web traction
- Paper tension control
- Tube forming
- Side Gluing
- Tube cutting
- Bottom forming
- Bag counting
- Accumulator finished delivery
Benefits of fully automatic D-cut paper bag making machine:
- It ensures precise and accurate gathering and folding of raw materials
- The independent mode of operations will save you the expenses for an attendant, which will be a permanent need in case of manual operation.
- The compact design of your fully automatic machine will consume less space and is portable, so you can easily move it to your desired location.
- A fully automatic D-cut paper bag making machine also operates at a higher speed as compared to a manual one, ultimately leading to a higher productivity rate.
- More productivity leads to more profit for your business.
- Most of its provisions are computer-driven, so there is less chance of errors.
- It has the facility of detecting any fault by itself, and when an error is detected, it automatically stops working to save paper from damage.
- Handle making, and plastic window cutting are easier with a fully automatic paper bag making machine.
- Unlike manual machines, you can make customized paper bags with inline printing units in a fully automatic paper bag making machine.
- All paper bags produced by a fully automatic paper bag making machine are of the same size, unlike manual machines.
- Better quality products
- Improved protection
- It makes you more compatible with the market
- Consistent working
- Can handle both heavy and delicate work with the same efficiency.
Patch Paper Roll Unwinder
14. What Is the Purpose of Servotech Design in D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
By manufacturing Servotech design in a D-cut paper bag making machine, MTED has stepped into the world of innovation and novelty.
Following servo-driven functions are added in the D-cut paper bag making machine:
- Servo motor, which controls the tube cutting length.
- Servo driver, which supports servo motor.
- Servo-driven draw roll.
- Servo-driven bottom closing.
The Servotech design makes the D-cut paper bag making machine automatic.
15. What Are the Benefits of Using Italy SELECTRA EPC System In D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
Italy SELECTRA EPC System is introduced in a D-cut paper bag making machine for raw material (paper roll) unwinding. It controls the web alignment and web tension. The benefits of using the EPC System are:
- Smooth running of raw material
- Saves raw material
- Reduces adjustment time
- Easy machinery operation
16. What Type of Photocell System D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine Uses?
A D-cut paper bag making machine uses Germany SICK photoelectric sensor for color-mark tracking on the paper web for cutting and forming the paper tube at right places in a precise form.
If the paper roll is changed or the machine is off, then there is no need to adjust the cutting position because the machine will automatically detect the color-mark error with the help of the photocell system and will stop reducing the waste rate.
Eye Mark Registration
17. Does D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine Auto-Tension Control?
Yes, a D-cut paper bag making machine has auto-tension control. It has a magnetic powder brake for unwinding tension which maintains even tension and reduces the paper web break and scrap rate due to the high-speed running of the machine. With the help of auto-web tensioning control, the total material wastage during machine set-up is saved by 50-60%.
18. What Are the Benefits of Using Hydraulic Lifting in D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
A D-cut paper bag making machine has an un-winder unit with hydraulic lifting. This provides easy loading of the paper roll to the bag forming unit and also easy discharging of paper rolls.
Hydraulic Lifting In D-Cut Paper Bag
19. How Much Variety Does D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine Offers by Adding an Optional Inline Printer?
Printed bags have always remained trendy and fashionable among individuals. They also boost your business as they attract more and more customers.
MTED offers stand-alone flexo printers, which you can set up with your D-cut paper bag making machine. These flexo printers come in three different models:
These three models are 2, 4, and 6 colored printing units. These models are further divided according to the printing paper dimensions. The flexo printers have a ceramic anilox roller that effectively transfers flexographic ink to the paper and an automatic ink circulation pump that automatically cleans the printing plate after the work is completed.
The photosensitive resin plates facilitate you with high-quality back-to-back roll printing. These are also PLC and HMI-controlled machines. The printing speed ranges from 5-100m/min. The auto web and auto tension control systems save printing errors.
MTED uses water-soluble ink for its inline printers. It is the best solution for producing eco-friendly yet attractive printed paper bags. This type of printing is suitable for both white and brown kraft papers.
20. What Is the Purpose of Offering a Die-Cut Window Unit in a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED never disappoints you. We are always there to come with innovative ideas. Here we are to offer an optional die-cut window unit.
A square bottom paper bag with a D-cut handle along with a die-cut window is the perfect combination for food products like bread, buns, and rolls.
The die-cut window is made up of plastic. The plastic used is clear and imperforated for clear visibility. It not only improves the paper bags outlook, and also helps customer to see through bag without opening it.
A die-cut window unit paper bag making machine is all you need to boost your business, especially for the food industry, as you can display your food items in front of the customers with the help of a die-cut window paper bag. It’s pretty much obvious that dry fruits will look delicious in these paper bags.
Die-cut Window Paper Bags
21. How Is a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine User Friendly?
The following incredible features make MTED’s D-cut paper bag making machine user-friendly:
- PLC and Touch screen control:
MTED’s D-cut paper bag making machine uses France SCHNEIDER touch screen man-machine interface control system, which enables comfort and ease for the operator. Thanks to the PLC and touch screen control system, the operator only inputs data and then waits for the machine to perform all the work itself.
With the help of this control system, the real-time progress of the work is shown on the touch screen. With the help of HMI (Human Machine Interface), the machine running speed and paper bag cut-off length can be adjusted along with storing different bag formats and VPN assistance from MTED’s crew members.
MTED makes sure the safety of the operator. We have installed safety barriers in our Paper bag making machines for the safety of its operator.
With the help of Germany LENZE Servo control, MTED’s paper bag making machines become user-friendly.
HMI of D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine
22. What Are the Benefits of Enrolling Auto-Centralized Lubrication?
Studies suggest that inappropriate lubrication represents 53% of all unnecessary maintenance costs and bearing failures. The foremost reason for these breakdowns is dirt, dust, and inadequate oil applied to parts of the machine.
MTED provides a D-cut paper bag making machine with an auto-centralized lubricating system because it has a wide range of benefits. Some are given below:
- Efficient Lubrication:
In automatic lubrication, oiling is done while the machine is operating, which saves time, and all parts are lubricated as they are exposed while working.
- The extended Life span of machine:
The centralized lubricating system offers the right amount of lubricant at the right place and right time. This feature reduces the risk of damage and adds to the life of the machine.
- Reduced Maintenance Cost:
Reduced damage to parts of the machine will obviously save the maintenance cost. Moreover, your machine won’t require manual point-by-point lubrication. Ultimately, it will save you money.
- Less Lubricant Consumption:
Auto-lubrication requires less amount of oil or grease and applies it at more frequent intervals. It results in saving a lot of money along with environmental safety.
The machine technician has to climb on the machine to lubricate its essential parts even when the machine is operating in case of manual lubrication. This keeps the technician at life risk, which is overcame by an auto-lubricating system.
- Environmental Benefits:
When you are not over-lubricating your machine, then there is less environmental contamination. Moreover, providing the exact amount of lubricant to bearings, gears, and chains of the machine reduces friction which in result lowers energy consumption.
23. Why the Electrical Cabinet Is Air Conditioned in a D-Cut Paper Bag Making Machine?
The electrical cabinets are commonly present with electric fans, but MTED has brought to you an electrical cabinet equipped with an air-conditioner which in turn provides the following benefits:
- High-speed operation of the machine
- Maintains a constant temperature in the control box
- Improves the service life of the machine
- Protects the electrical components from dust
- Consumes less power
- Works efficiently
D Cut Paper Bag Machine Manufacturer