Your Best Option for Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
- Cater to your specific industry
- Customized for your specific paper bag
- Grow every step with your business
All-In-One Grocery Paper Bag Making Machines to Rocket Your Business
MTED offers an array of grocery paper bag making machine options, giving you the freedom to manufacture your grocery paper bags in a way that best fulfills your orders. We are able to meet and exceed your paper bag manufacturing expectations, whether you are planning to make standard size SOS grocery paper bags with inline printing, or grocery shopping bags with handles, or flat and satchel type food grocery bags.
MTED: Your Premier Grocery Paper Bag Making machine Manufacturer
For over 25 years, MTED has been a pioneer in producing all types of grocery paper bag making machines. Our core technologies include flat and satchel grocery paper bag making machines, square bottom grocery paper bag making machines, fully automatic grocery paper bag making machine with handle and more.
Get an instant quote now by talking to MTED sales.
The Industries We Serve Are Industries We Know
Whether you need a food paper bag making machine, grocery paper bag making machine, paper shopping bag making machine, medical paper bag making machine, or industrial paper bag making machine, MTED can offer you the right system from our broadest selection of machine options. You explore the market. We’ll find the way!
MTED specialists care about what you think, and design your grocery paper bag making machine for your specific bag on 2D drafting and 3D solid modeling. Whether it’s a several-thousand-dollar project or a million-dollar-plus business, our resources and experience can help you find a solution.
Every MTED grocery paper bag making machine adheres to our QC process with sign-off documentation, including raw material test, outsourcing partner selection, laser cutting inspection, welding inspection, painting inspection, etc. Our efforts on your grocery paper bag making machine quality control, resulting in the reliability of your final paper bags.
MTED precision assembly is backed up by our quality-oriented and highly-skilled assembly team. Most of them have been working with MTED for over 10 years, who contribute to MTED’s biggest asset. It is their diligence that supports your grocery paper bag making machine with short lead time and exceptional quality.
MTED electric engineering team helps power your grocery paper bag making machine with creative thinking and commercial awareness. We apply the creativity into the machine improvement for higher efficiency and lower cost. We explore and extend machine functionality to help you keep pace with your market new trends.
An MTED grocery paper bag making machine that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is backed up by organized MTED spare parts management system. Our experienced service team develops a well-thought-out spare parts list to help you eliminate costly downtime. Our modern warehouse inventory management system facilities your spare part order with higher efficiency.
Assembled and finely tuned up, your grocery paper bag making machine will be tested at MTED facility. A thorough in-house test includes the machine’s mechanical inspection, electrical inspection, safety inspection, etc. We ensure your grocery paper bag making machine with optimum speed, efficiency, and reliability by MTED’s detailed internal checklist and sign-off documentation.
MTED Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
We fully understand that for users of MTED machines, the stakes are incredibly high. What you need is complete confidence that the machines you are are using can help to boom your paper bag business in a smarter, safer, and faster way.
MTED is committed to providing you up-to-date grocery paper bag making machine solutions by our relentless innovation and industry-specific experience.
As the leading grocery paper bag making machine supplier in China, MTED engineers customized grocery paper bag making machine solutions to best fit your unique manufacturing needs. No matter your grocery paper bag is window die cut, or multi wall plied, or with handle attached, MTED market-focused experts can identify your challenges and bring out the optimized solution specific to your business.
Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
Talking about health, it is not about shopping for food only but getting healthy food home.
Often, when you buy fruits and vegetables, they look fresh in the shop, but the fruit loses its freshness as soon as you reach home.
It is because of the packaging. Fruits and vegetables need air, and they need to breathe to stay fresh for a more extended period. For this reason, a grocery paper bag is the ultimate choice.
Grocery paper bag making machine facilitates the grocers to pack their fruits, vegetables, and other grocery items in grocery paper bags.
Let’s move further to know more about MTED’s grocery paper bag making machine.
1. What Are the Applications of Grocery Paper Bag?
Nearly all industries prefer to use grocery paper bags instead of grocery plastic bags. Retailers pack and sell their goods in beautifully printed grocery paper bags.
These bags not only serve for packaging but also help in branding. Print company’s name and logo with contact details, and the grocery paper bag will act as a mobile billboard. It will promote your brand wherever it goes.
You can use grocery paper bags in:
- Departmental stores
- Online shopping (home deliveries)
- Take away service
- Food industry
- Franchise stores
- Variety stores
Application of Grocery Paper Bags
MTED manufactures grocery paper bag making machines that can provide you with a wide range of grocery paper bags.
For example, Our square bottom paper bag making machine produces medium and large-sized grocery paper bags. It is the most commonly used grocery paper bag. Look how it works:
2. What Are the Advantages of Grocery Paper Bag?
The trading world is diverting from plastic bags to grocery paper bags, and there must be some good reason. Let’s see a few of them.
- It is your marketing agent. You can print the company’s name and logo along with essential contact details.
- It is a moving billboard. It is promoting your brand wherever the customers are taking your grocery paper bag.
- You can use different types of grocery paper bags according to your industry.
- Grocery paper bags are 100% recyclable and reusable.
- Thick brown/white kraft paper used in grocery paper bag making machines is resistant to rips and tears.
Brown and White Grocery Paper Bags
- Biodegradable is the property because of which retailers widely accept grocery paper bags.
- Grocery paper bags can withstand more weight as compared to plastic bags.
- You can use the full inner plastic lining to make the grocery paper bags water and oil-resistant.
- Food items stay fresh in grocery paper bags for a longer time.
- You can weigh and pack flour, sugar, and pulses in grocery paper bags and store them in your inventory. It will save time, space and protect the products from pests.
- Grocery paper bags with handles allow you to carry your articles with ease.
Our square bottom paper bag making machine with inline flat and twisted handle units is ideal for producing such grocery paper bags. Enjoy watching it working:
3. Classification of Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
Generally speaking, grocery paper bag making machine can be classified according to the paper bags types to be manufactured.
Here are three classified grocery paper bag making machines.
I. Grocery paper bag making machine for flat and satchel paper bags
This machine is ideal for packing food or small items, featuring low cost and high productivity.
II. Grocery paper bag making machine for square bottom bags
Square Bottomed Grocery Paper Bag
Needless to say, this is the most traditional and also the most popular type of grocery paper bag making machine at affordable prices.
On MTED grocery paper bag making machine, you are capable of manufacturing grocery paper bags with expandable side gussets, from thickness 60-150 gsm.
The machine comes with a pinch thumb device as a standard configuration.
In this way, you are free to fulfill your paper bag manufacturing orders either with self-opening thumb notches or without.
III. Grocer Paper Bag Making Machine For Handled Bags
Grocery Paper Bag With Handle
If you are interested in manufacturing handled grocery paper bags, then MTED grocery paper bag making machine with handle unit is what you are looking for.
This machine is also used for manufacturing paper shopping bags or food takeaway bags.
At MTED you have both grocery paper bag making machine with twisted handle unit and flat handle unit for your choice.
The handled grocery bags made from our machine offer your end customers an added comfort for holding and convenience for storage.
Our grocery paper bag making machine portfolio includes RZFD-330T/F, RZFD-450T/F, RZFD-450BT/F, depending on different bag sizes and designs.
4. What Paper Material Is Applied to MTED Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
Paper Roll Material
Kraft paper is the most common material, either in brown or white color.
It features high durability, low cost, and a sense of vintage.
MTED grocery paper bag making machine works for paper material 60 -150 gsm thickness, meeting up to all your demands for different bag sizes and bearing strength.
5. Specification of MTED Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
Different machine model comes up with different specifications.
Here below we list some models for your reference:
RZJD-250J MTED grocery paper bag making machine for flat and satchel paper bags technical specifications:
RZJD-330/450 MTED grocery paper bag making machine for square bottom bags technical specifications:
RZJD-330T/450T MTED grocery paper bag making machine with twisted handle technical specifications:
6. How to Compare Automatic Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine With Manual and Semi-automatic Machines?
Manual Grocery Paper Bag Making Making Machine
Compared to manual and semi-automatic machines, MTED automatic grocery paper bag making machine features high work efficiency from 100 to over 1000bags/min.
Extremely high in the automation system, the MTED automatic grocery paper bag making machine demands little human intervention.
Unlike the automatic machine, you will need quite much labor force to assist you with semi-automatic and manual machines.
Semi Automatic Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
Besides, the automatic grocery paper bag making machine features high precision and machine uptime to save your unit bag manufacturing cost.
If you are running your grocery paper bag business in the long term, we would advise you to choose the automatic grocery paper bag making machine.
7. What Is the Importance of Grocery Paper Bag in Retail Industry?
The retail industry is the widest of all. From edibles to households, everything comes in this industry.
Grocery paper bags are serving the retail industry in the following ways:
Packaging edibles in grocery paper bags are trendy quickly. Whether it is fresh fruit or vegetables, meat, dry nuts, baked food, or dairy products, retailers prefer to pack their products in grocery paper bags.
The reason behind this is:
- It is presentable
- It keeps the food fresh for a more extended period
- It helps in branding (printed names and logos)
- It is easy-to-carry
- It is environment-friendly
Grocery Paper Bags in Supermarkets
Retailers order customized grocery paper bags according to their product sizes.
- Bags for shoeboxes
- T-shirt bags
- Grocery paper bags for decorative households
- Small-sized grocery paper bags for jewelry and ornaments
You can see our small grocery paper bag making machine working here:
The artistically printed grocery paper bag with the brand’s logo and name serves as a marketing agent. Published addresses and contact information on the grocery paper bags help the customers contact the retailer.
Online and Door-to-door Sellers
Shopping online from your home is a rapidly increasing trend. Facts say that about 21.3% of retail sale is through e-commerce.
The trend of shopping online has increased with the Covid-19 pandemic. Retailers pack their goods in grocery paper bags because:
- A thick kraft grocery paper bag protects the product
- Kraft grocery paper bags are hard-to-tear
- Grocery paper bags keep the food items fresh for an extended period
- Variable sizes are available according to the product
- It is safe for the environment
- It is reusable and recyclable
8. What Is the Manufacturing Process of Grocery Paper Bag?
MTED manufactures fully-automatic grocery paper bag making machines. Once the operator feeds in the data, the machine works on its own. It goes like this:
- The paper roll unwinds from the hydraulic paper roll shaft.
- The paper roll forms the paper web.
- The EPC control system helps to keep the paper web stretched and safe from any wrinkles or droop.
- The automatic gluing system applies a sufficient amount of glue for side pasting.
- The machine folds the paper web to form a paper tube.
- The paper tube then passes through the cutter. The cutters cut the paper tube into the desired paper bag length.
- Here comes the bottom formation process. The bottom forming unit and gluing unit seals the grocery paper bag’s bottom.
- Your grocery paper bag is ready. An automatic counting unit will provide it to you on the finished bag table after counting.
Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
If you have a square bottom paper bag making machine with printing, the printing process will occur before tube formation.
In a square bottom paper bag making machine with a die-cut window, the machine will automatically cut the window before forming a paper tube.
Handle fixing also takes place before paper tube formation.
9. Is the Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine Fully-Automatic?
Yes, MTED manufactures fully-automatic grocery paper bag making machines.
It saves time as well as has a remarkable effect on the total cost. With a fully-automatic grocery paper bag making machine, you do not need much labor.
From paper roll unwinding to accumulating finished bags, everything is automatic. You need to feed the information in the control panel, and the machine will follow all the instructions.
Printing, handle making and pasting, bottom formation, bottom gluing, die-cut windows, and gluing plastic sheets every process is fully automatic.
For your convenience, the machine counts the grocery paper bags, and you need to pick-and-pack them.
Grocery Paper Bags
10. What Type of Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags Can I Manufacture?
For flat and satchel grocery paper bags, MTED has a variety of machines available for you. These machines can produce:
Printed Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags
MTED manufactures flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing. It helps you manufacture flat and satchel grocery paper bags with attractive prints according to your client’s demand.
Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags with Die-Cut Window
Die-cut windows make the flat and satchel grocery paper bag attractive and keep the food safe from germs. You can see the items without touching them. You can make die-cuts in variable shapes and sizes.
Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags with Plastic Strip Window
It is another option you can avail of in your flat and satchel grocery paper bag making machine. It is a plastic strip window cut on one side of the flat and satchel grocery paper bag. This type of grocery paper bag is suitable for bakery items.
Variable-Sized Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags
You can produce flat and satchel grocery paper bags in variable sizes: small, medium, and large flat and satchel grocery paper bags with or without gussets.
Small-Sized Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags
Flat and Satchel Grocery Paper Bags with Full Plastic Liner
For oil-containing products like bakery items, flat and satchel grocery paper bags with full plastic liner are appropriate. The plastic lining saves your grocery paper bag from oil and keeps the food fresh.
11. Can I Print Grocery Paper Bag for Multiple Stores?
Yes, why not.
You can print your grocery paper bags for multiple stores with as many designs as you want.
Please give us your demand. We will provide you multiple printing plates, each having designed for separate clients. Printing plates are available in different sizes and thicknesses.
The printing length ranges from 230 – 1000mm, and the printing width varies between 800 -1500mm.
To change your printing cylinder, you can do it with the help of a sleeve-type printing roller.
You can print both block-bottom and v-shaped grocery paper bags. Whether it is with or without a handle and die-cut window, you can print all sorts of grocery paper bags.
Printed Grocery Paper Bags
12. Do You Recommend Attaching Handles on Grocery Paper Bag?
Handles make it easy for you to carry your grocery paper bag. There are three types of handles MTED grocery paper bag making machine can produce.
1. Twisted Paper Handles
MTED’s model number RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB produces block-bottom grocery paper bags with twisted handles. These paper bags are ideal for supermarket and departmental stores. Customers can carry their belonging easily with a handled grocery paper bag.
Here is the link to RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB:
2. Flat Paper Handles
Another type of handle that is most commonly used with grocery paper bags is flat handle. MTED manufactures grocery paper bag making machine with flat handle. It can manufacture variable sized grocery paper bags with flat handles.
These grocery paper bags are most commonly used in retail and food industry. For your convenience, one of our machines can produce square bottom grocery paper bags with both flat and twisted handles.
Grocery Paper Bags with Flat and Twisted Handles
3. D-Cut Handles
MTED’s D-cut paper bag making machine manufactures square bottom grocery paper bags with D-cut handles. You can have a look at is:
13. Does Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine Make Square Bottom Paper Bag?
Yes. In grocery stores, square bottom (block-bottom) grocery paper bags are preferred. These bags have more capacity for carrying objects.
MTED manufactures a wide range of square bottom grocery paper bag making machines.
- With twisted handle
- With flat handle
- With die-cut window
- With D-cut handle
- With plastic strip window
- With or without printing
- In variable sizes
Variable Sizes of Square Bottom Grocery Paper Bags
MTED wants all its machines to work effectively. It is the reason all square bottom grocery paper bag making machines enjoy almost the same features. The configuration of all the machines is similar. They all have:
- Hydraulic unwinder
- PLC and HMI control panel
- SELECTRA EPC system
- Servo-driven tube length and bottom closing
- CE certified
- Compact designs
- Automatic gluing system
- Automatic lubrication
- Fast and precise printing
- Automatic paper bag counting
- Finished bag accumulator table
The technical data vary from machine to machine. Here I will give you the technical data of (medium or large-sized) block bottom grocery paper bag making machine with printing.
Bag length: 270 – 530mm
Bag Width: 120 – 450mm
Bottom width: 60 – 180mm
Paper web width: 380 – 1230mm
Production speed: 30 – 220bags/min
Printing speed: 5 – 100m/min
Machine dimensions: 10,000 x 3700 x 1900mm (RZFD-330)
10,000 x 3800 x 1900mm (RZFD-450)
Square Bottom Grocery Paper Bags
14. What Is the Importance of Gussets in Grocery Paper Bag?
What is a gusset?
A gusset is a side or bottom part of the paper bag. It folds back on itself to give the paper bag more carrying volume/capacity.
Gusset in Grocery Paper Bag
You can make gussets in flat and satchel grocery paper bags too.
- It gives the grocery paper bag more volume capacity.
- It helps you to fold it back and pile the grocery bags in your store.
- You can print the gussets with different patterns to give the bag a trendy look.
15. Can Grocery Paper Bag Making Machines Manufacture Double-Layer Paper Bag?
Yes, you can buy our multi-wall paper bag making machine to manufacture double-layered or triple-layered grocery paper bags.
See how effectively this machine works:
- It gives the bag more strength to carry weight.
- It gives another layer of protection to the edibles.
- It increases the life of the bag. You can reuse it several times.
- With multi-wall, the grocery paper bag becomes comparatively more heat-resistant. You can carry hot food items easily.
You can manufacture multi-wall grocery paper bags with block-bottom and V-bottom. You can use plain or printed paper for this purpose.
You can also use the inline printing option to print the multi-wall grocery paper bags according to your client’s requirements.
Note: The multi-wall grocery paper bag varies in sizes and shapes depending on the type of grocery paper bag you want to manufacture.
Heavy Duty Multi-layered Grocery Paper Bags
16. What Type of Grocery Paper Bag Shall I Use for Oil-containing Products?
MTED has solutions for all your problems.
Our laminated paper bag making machine is the perfect solution for carrying oil-containing products.
- You can use these grocery paper bags in bakeries.
- For containing oil or water bottles, laminated grocery paper bags are the best pick.
- You can carry soft drinks and juices in grocery paper bags with inner liner. In case of any leakage, the inner liner will protect the grocery paper bag.
You can carry ice creams or cold drinks in fully laminated grocery paper bags. It will protect the outer paper layer from moisture.
Laminated Grocery Paper Bags
Types of Laminated Grocery Paper Bags
- Flat and satchel grocery paper bags
- Square bottom grocery paper bags
- Block bottom grocery paper bags with twisted handles
- Flat bottom grocery paper bags with flat handles
- Grocery paper bags with die-cut window
- Grocery paper bag with D-cut handles
- Printed fully laminated grocery paper bags
Here is a link showing laminated grocery paper bag making machine creating a die-cut window on grocery paper bag:
17. What Is the Difference between a Die-Cut Window and a Strip Window?
A die-cut window means a window cut (of any shape and size) out of the grocery paper bag’s front panel.
On the contrary, a strip window means a transparent plastic window running (vertically) all along with the front panel.
Die-Cut Window V.S. Strip Window
Both of these inline window units are available with flat and satchel grocery paper bag making machines and square bottom paper bag making machines.
The size and shape of these plastic windows are adjustable according to the demand.
To make these plastic window grocery paper bags more attractive and trendy, you can print them with beautiful patterns and colors.
Plastic window bags are most commonly used in the food industry to showcase the edibles inside, without touching.
18. For How Long Can I Store Food Items in a Grocery Paper Bag?
Grocery paper bag making machines usually use kraft paper to produce high-quality grocery paper bags.
Kraft paper is a porous paper that allows air to pass through the grocery paper bag’s surface. It is the reason fruits and vegetables don’t lose their freshness quickly.
Similarly, if you put your bakery items in grocery paper bags, they remain fresh for an extended period.
Storing Food in Grocery Paper Bags
Storing food in grocery paper bags extends their shelf-life. You can also store packed food items in your inventory for a couple of days.
Another benefit you can gain from kraft grocery paper bags is that they help the fruit be ripe. Store your green fruits in a grocery paper bag, and after 1 or 2 days, you will find them fully ripen.
Our kraft paper bag making machine can produce V-bottom and square bottom grocery paper bags. Sizes may vary according to the choice.
You can manufacture them with or without handles. If the client demands, you can provide them with printed grocery paper bags as well.
Here is our kraft paper bag making machine manufacturing square bottom grocery paper bags:
19. How Much Weight Can a Grocery Paper Bag Carry?
MTED’s grocery paper bags can carry up to 10kgs. If you are manufacturing multi-layered grocery paper bags they are stronger. They can carry more weight.
Grocery Paper Bags
20. How Does the Gluing System of the Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine Work?
MTED’s grocery paper bag making machines use an automatic gluing system to paste the grocery paper bag’s sides and bottom.
The glue guns apply a sufficient amount of water-based glue on the side of the paper web. The paper web then forms the paper tube. Rollers press the sides to paste the paper adequately.
If you are manufacturing multi-layered grocery paper bags, three glue guns simultaneously apply glue on the paper web. When the two paper webs pass through the rollers, they effectively stick to each other.
Similarly, for bottom pasting, we use water-based glue. It sticks the bottom satisfactorily.
We prefer hot melt glue for pasting handles. It gives strength to the handles and allows you to carry the grocery paper bags with ease.
21. Does MTED Manufacture a Roll-Fed Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED’s all paper bag making machines are roll-fed. Our roll-fed grocery paper bag making machine can make:
- Printed grocery paper bags
- Block-bottom grocery paper bags
- Sharp-bottom grocery paper bags
- Grocery paper bags with twisted or flat handle
- Grocery paper bags with D-cut handle
- Grocery paper bags with die-cut window
- Grocery paper bags with strip plastic window
In this video, you will get an idea of how a roll-fed grocery paper bag making machine works.
The difference between a roll-fed and sheet-fed grocery paper bag making machine is that:
- In a roll-fed grocery paper bag making machine, we use a paper roll that unwinds to form a paper tube. The Paper tube is then cut into the desired grocery paper bag length.
- In comparison, sheet-fed grocery paper bag making machines use sheets to form paper tubes. The sheets are cut in the desired size before feeding in the grocery paper bag making machine.
Roll for Making Strip window Grocery Paper Bag
22. What Auxiliary Machines Can I Use with the Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
For your convenience, MTED manufactures auxiliary machines to support your grocery paper bag making machine. These are:
Twisted Handle Making Machine
It is our twisted handle making machine for grocery paper bags. It can produce 1000pairs/hour. The machine uses hot melt glue to manufacture twisted paper rope handles. Click the link below to see the machine working:
Flat Handle Making Machine
MTED’s Flat handle making machine produces flat paper handles. The production speed of this machine is 6000pairs/hour. Watch this video to get an idea of the working process of this machine.
Paper Handle Pasting Unit
Our paper handle pasting unit helps you to paste your twisted, flat, or D-cut handles to the grocery paper bags. It is a fully automatic machine that loads, transmit, glues, and delivers the handles automatically.
It can paste 25 – 30 bags/min by using water-based glue.
See how the machine works:
MTED manufactures three types of flexo printing machines.
- 2-color printer
- 4-color printer
- 6-color printer
It is how the machine works:
The printers can print 5 – 100m/min. Our flexo printing machines assure you of precise and high-quality printing.
You can use these printers with any of your grocery paper bag making machines.
Paper Rope Making Machine
To support your twisted handle making unit, MTED manufactures a paper rope making machine. It can produce 30 – 50 meters of string in a minute.
You can see the machine in the link below:
Twisted Rope Rewinding Machine
To support the twisted rope making machine, MTED manufactures a twisted rope rewinding machine. It rewinds the paper rope quickly to ensure smooth application of twisted rope for making twisted handles.
It is a compact, small-sized machine that rewinds 80 – 150 meters of twisted rope in a minute.
23. What Is the Production Speed of a Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
The production speed varies from machine to machine. Here is a chart showing the production speed of various grocery paper bag making machines.
|RZFD-190 (without printing)||30 – 240bags/min|
|RZFD-190 (with printing)||30 – 240bags/min|
|RZFD-330/450 (without printing)||30 – 220bags/min|
|RZFD-330/450 (with printing)||30 – 220bags/min|
|RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB||30 – 180bags/min|
|RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB||30 – 180bags/min|
|RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB||30 – 180bags/min|
|RZJD-250J (without printing)||350bags/min|
|RZJD-250J (with printing)||350bags/min|
|RZJD-350J (without printing)||650bags/min|
|RZJD-350J (with printing)||650bags/min|
|RZFD-330W||30 – 150bags/min|
|RZFD-330D||30 – 130bags/min|
Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine in Workshop
24. Does MTED Offer After-Sales Services for Grocery Pa0per Bag Making Machines?
Yes MTED gives you life time after sales service.
- MTED’s machines enjoy 2 years of warranty.
- Our qualified engineers can provide you with complete installation and operation training.
- You can get spare parts even after decades.
You can contact us anytime for more details.
Engineer Working on Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
25. How to Install a Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can install your grocery paper bag making machine by:
- Hiring an engineer
- Asking MTED to do it for you
- Asking MTED to train your operator
We provide a complete installation guide and manual guide with the grocery paper bag making machine to help you install and run your machine effectively.
26. How to Run a Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can run the machine easily by feeding in all the necessary information on your PLC and HMI device.
Set paper bag dimensions, production speed, inline unit’s details, and other specifications on the control panel.
It’s a fully automatic machine. You can now relax and see the grocery paper bag making machine do the work for you.
In the end, the machine will automatically count the grocery paper bags. You can adjust the number of grocery paper bag sets on the touch screen.
The machine will automatically take a pause after sending each set on the accumulating table. It will help you to collect the grocery paper bags without counting.
Fully Automatic Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
27. How to Maintain a Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine?
With maintenance, you can increase the production quality and life span of your grocery paper bag making machine.
- Lubricate all your grocery paper bag making machine’s parts regularly
- Clean the machine after every use
- You need to do daily cleaning as well as regular weekly cleaning of your grocery paper bag making machine.
- Keep your gluing guns and printing cylinders clean.
- Keep a check on the hydraulic oil.
- Keep a record of all the maintenance.
- Keep the control panel neat and clean.
28. Is Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine CE Certified?
MTED values your investments and your safety. It is the reason we manufacture our grocery paper bag making machines with keeping international safety standards in mind.
We have got various certifications from international organizations. Like:
- CE Certificate
- OHSAS Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- Work Safety Certificate
MTED International Certifications
29. How to Source a Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine from China?
You can source your grocery paper bag making machine from China in three ways:
- Ask your supplier to do it for you
- Import it by yourself
- Hire a freight forwarder
Once you have decided how to source your grocery paper bag making machine, you have three routes.
- Take your machine by air
- By sea
- By train
The most common way to ship heavy machinery is by sea. MTED packs your machine in nylon protective film. Before packing, we lubricate every part of your machine thoroughly to prevent corrosion.
Your grocery paper bag making machine is then packed in a fumigated wooden box. It fully protects your machine from damage.
30. How Can I Test My Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine Before Shipment?
You are always welcome to visit our facility.
We will be pleased to show your grocery paper bag making machine in complete working condition.
However, don’t worry if you cannot come to China to see your machine working. Our engineers check the quality and production of every grocery paper bag making machine we manufacture before delivery.
It takes almost a week, after the manufacturing process, to thoroughly check your grocery paper bag making machine.
You can always trust MTED for your grocery paper bag making machines. We value the trustworthy relationship between you and us.
31. What Factors Shall I Consider before Starting a Grocery Paper Bag Business?
Starting a grocery paper bag making business is not a tough job. Here is an outline of things you shall consider before starting your own grocery paper bag making business:
- Buy or rent a facility for setting up your grocery paper bag making machine.
- It is better to select a semi-rural place. It will save you from extensive traveling for buying raw materials, and you will get low-cost labor.
- Select a grocery paper bag making machine according to your budget.
- Survey the market to look for in-demand grocery paper bags.
- Try to buy a hot-selling grocery paper bag making machine.
- Buy raw material for your grocery paper bag making business.
- Set-up your space with proper electricity connections.
Things to Consider before Starting Grocery Paper Bag Business
32. What Is the Future of the Grocery Paper Bag Making Business?
Facts and figures show that the grocery paper bag making business is expanding very rapidly. Retailers are diverting from using plastic bags to grocery paper bags.
Whether you go to the market by yourself or order your goods online, grocery paper bags serve you in both ways.
The paper we use in grocery paper bag making machines is recyclable and eco-friendly. It is one of the main reasons we say that the grocery paper bag making business will flourish in the future.
We need to save our environment and manufacture things that don’t harm living beings.
All the industries like food, retail, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing industries prefer to use grocery paper bags for packaging.
More demand means more production.
We’ll recommend you to put yourself into something that has more demand so that you can produce more and earn more.
Grocery Paper Bag Making Business
33. What Is the Difference between Grocery Paper Bag and Grocery Plastic Bag?
We all have used grocery plastic bags, but now things are changing. Grocery paper bags are taking over grocery plastic bags.
There are specific reasons:
- Plastic harms our environment. In contrast, grocery paper bags are environment-friendly.
- Grocery paper bags are more robust than plastic bags.
- Grocery paper bags can carry more weight as compared to plastic bags.
- You can recycle the grocery paper bags easily.
- Grocery paper bags are biodegradable, whereas plastic bags are not.
- You can manufacture grocery paper bags in variable sizes and shapes, with or without handles, printed or not. The plastic bag doesn’t have so many options.
- Grocery paper bags look trendy in comparison to plastic bags.
- The grocery paper bag making business is trending, and shortly, every retailer will be selling his goods in grocery paper bags. Plastic bags are vanishing day by day.
34. Why My Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine Is Producing Disordered Edges and Corners?
Sometimes if the clamps are not adequately tight, some disorders may occur. If you observe any of these problems, check your grocery paper bag making machine’s following settings.
- If you observe the paper tube’s edges dislocated.
– Check the size of the tube forming mould
– Check the position of the middle insert wheel
Operation on Grocery Paper Bag Making Machine
- If you observe dislocated corners of your grocery paper bag bottom
– Check the distance between the first and second clamp
– Check the distance between the first line and first clamp
– Look for the bottom forming mould’s positioning
– Check the pressure of the middle clamp
- If you see broken grocery paper bag’s corners
– Check the side’s size
– Check the open bottom rollers
– Look for proper positioning of open bottom clamps
For detailed solutions, MTED provides you with a complete manual guide. You may also consult an engineer or contact us for more guidance.