Your Best Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer in China
- High Automation and Production Capacity
- Catering to Your Paper Bag Types and Sizes
- Bring Your Paper Bag Business to a New Level
2021 Most Popular Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines
MTED has come so far with its efforts and hard work. Now, you can get high-quality, high-speed and versatile range of fully automatic paper bag making machines for whichever industry you want.
MTED: Premier Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
It all started twenty-five years back in the city of Rui’an. Since then, it has worked really hard and now it has become a global brand. It is known for its spectacular fully automatic paper bag making machines. We provide our services to 100+ countries.
We have a wide range of fully automatic paper bag making machines with variable sizes, shapes, printing, handles and plastic windows at reasonable prices.
Our customer servicing team is available 24/7. Contact us now and let us know your requirements so we can work on them!
Industries We Serve
MTED provides you solutions to all your problems. We bring you fully automatic paper bag making machines in different forms, so you have the choice to get what’s suitable for your business. Food, retail, pharmaceutical industry, or any other industry? MTED serves all.
MTED electrical engineering team is keen to manufacture your fully automatic paper bag making machine with tremendous performance. We are dedicated to designing an automation system based on your demands.
Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
Paper bags are a popular demand in the market after the ban on plastic bags as they are recyclable and biodegradable.
Paper bags come in different forms, which add to their increased market demand. It makes the paper bag manufacturing business even more promising.
Do you want to know how a fully automatic paper bag making machine boosts your business?
Here is an ultimate FAQ guide for your convenience!
1. What is a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
A fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine is a machine that will keep you at ease. You don’t have to worry about bearing the expenses of many staff members. This machine will perform all the work itself from raw material loading to final paper bags delivery. You just need to give its command on the control panel.
MTED’s fully automatic paper bag making machine is enrolled with an EPC controller and HMI system, making it easy to operate. All its functions are servo driven. It also has an automatic web tension control system.
All these spectacular features make it an ideal choice for the food, retail, and pharmaceutical industries.
Square Bottom Paper Bags
2. How a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Helps in Boosting Your Business?
A fully automatic paper bag making machine helps boost your business due to its following benefits:
- It gathers and folds raw materials in a defined and perfect manner.
- The self-regulating mode of its running will save your money for spending on staff.
- The compact footprint of your fully automatic machine consumes less room and is portable so that you can move it according to your business location without any difficulty.
- MTED’s fully automatic paper bag making machine also operates at high speed, ultimately leading to a higher yield.
- More productivity leads to more income for your business.
- There is less chance of errors as most of its functions are computer-driven.
When an error is detected, it automatically stops working to save paper from damage, thus saving raw material wastage.
- You can make customized paper bags with inline printing units in a fully automatic paper bag making machine. It helps in the branding of your business.
- A fully automatic paper bag making machine manufactures high-quality products.
- Improved protection due to safety barriers.
- Your fully automatic paper bag making machine can work for 48 hours non-stop.
- It can handle both heavy and delicate work with the same efficiency.
Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine
3. Will a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Help in Food Industry?
Yes, there are many benefits of getting a fully automatic paper bag making machine for your food business:
- Paper bags help to keep your fruits and vegetables fresh for a longer time.
- Bakery items like bread, cookies and buns also remain fresh due to the moisture-absorbing nature of paper bags.
- Using laminated paper for your paper bags make them oil-proof.
- Heavy-duty paper bags can carry weight up to 10kg.
- Paper bags increase the shelf life of edibles.
- You can make paper bags with different handles for carrying them easily.
- Packing your edibles in paper bags with plastic strips or die-cut windows will save them from dirt, insects, and constant touch.
Food Paper Bags
4. How Many Designs of Paper Bags Can be Made Using MTED Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines?
You can make different designs of paper bags using MTED fully automatic paper bag making machines. Such as:
- Square bottom paper bags
- Sharp bottom paper bags
- Paper bags with d-cut window
- Paper bags with plastic window strip
- Paper bags with d-cut handle
- Paper bags with twisted handle
- Paper bags with flat handle
- Paper bags with twisted and flat handle
5. Should I Buy a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine If I Have a Retail Shopping Business?
The retail industry is the most expanded industry of all. It includes everything from edibles to households. A fully automatic paper bag making machine can help you with your retail business.
- Supermarkets: People prefer to pack fruits, vegetables, meat, dry fruits, dairy products, and baked items in paper bags because they are presentable, keeps food fresh, easy-to-carry, eco-friendly, and helps in branding.
- Departmental Stores: There are different paper bags for shoeboxes, t-shirts, decorative households, jewelry, and ornaments.
Retailers print their brand name and logos, which serve as a marketing agent. Contact information and addresses can also be published on paper bags to make it easier for customers to contact the retailers.
- Online and door-to-door sellers: As you know, the trend of online shopping is increasing day by day. Paper bags are an ideal choice for this purpose as they are hard-to-tear for bearing long-distance deliveries.
Shopping Paper Bags
6. What are the Benefits of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
MTED’s fully automatic paper bag making machines are beneficial for the pharmaceutical industry as they are suitable for packing chemicals and powdered substances.
Our paper bags with the square bottom are a perfect choice for carrying bottles containing solvents and medicines. Thick paper bags also protect these bottles from breaking.
Paper Bag for Medicine
7. What is the After Sales Service of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED provides you with after-sales services for your comfort. These after-sales services include:
- Your fully automatic paper bag making machine enjoys a warranty period of 2 years.
- Machine servicing for more than 20 years.
- On-demand guidance for installing and operating your fully automatic paper bag making machine.
- We have got an innovated spare parts management technique through which you can get your spare parts even after decades of purchasing them.
- We also offer our hardworking engineers overseas machine servicing on demand.
- We are available 24/7 for customer service.
2 year Warranty
8. Which Raw Materials Needed for Generating Paper Bags from a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
Raw materials are all the materials used to produce your paper bags. They can be divided into two categories:
- Direct Raw Material:
The direct raw material is the primary material needed to make your paper bags which can be seen in the end product.
You should wisely choose paper for your paper bag according to its usage. There are various types of choices in paper, including:
- Kraft paper
- Coated Paper
- Offset Paper
- White Cardboard Paper
- Newsprint Paper
- Recycled or Eco-friendly Paper
- Laminated Paper
- Parchment Paper
Handles are another raw material for manufacturing paper carry bags. MTED manufactures inline and stand-alone machines which produce twisted and flat handles. These paper-handle making machines work in support of your fully automatic paper bag making machines. Have a look at these machines:
Flat Handle Making Machine
- Indirect Raw Material
Indirect raw materials include the substances which you are not visible in the finished product. However, they play an important role in paper bag manufacturing. Following are some indirect raw materials used with MTED’s fully automatic paper bag making machine:
- Hot glue: It is used for pasting paper bag-handles.
- Water-based glue: This is used for bag bottom pasting and side gluing.
- Flexographic Ink: This is an environment-friendly choice for printing.
Both the glues used are non-toxic and eco-friendly adhesive.
Paper Bag Raw Material
9. From Where MTED Gets its Components for Manufacturing Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED gets the components for your fully automatic paper bag making machine from renowned international and national brands.
Here is a list of the most important components used in the manufacturing of your fully automatic paper bag making machine:
- EPC controller from SELECTRA, Italy.
- Human Machine Interface touch screen from SCHNEIDER, France.
- LENZE, Germany’s motion controller, servo motor, servo driver.
- Photocell for color-mark tracking from SICK, Germany.
- Encoder from REXROTH, Germany.
- Low voltage electrical apparatus from EATON, US.
- Motor frequency converter from ABB, Switzerland.
- Motors for high speed and stability from DELTA, China.
Some additional components are:
- Reduction gears from LIMING, Taiwan.
- Magnetic powder brake from WEIZHENG, China.
- Synchronous belt from BELDI, China.
- Bearing from FALA, Germany.
- Guide roller from BAIXIAO, China.
10. How to Compare a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine With Semi-Automatic or Manual Paper Bag Making Machine?
A fully automatic paper bag making machine performs all its functions automatically. The operator only needs to add raw material, collect the final product and key in commands. In contrast, a semi-automatic and manual paper bag making machine require staff to run, which will also disturb your budget.
- Production Speed
A fully automatic paper bag making machine can produce 100 to 1000 bags/min. This increases its productivity which will ultimately boost your business. On the other hand, a manual paper bag making machine can hardly make 100 bags/min.
- Paper Bag Sizes
A fully automatic paper bag making machine offers a wide variety of paper bag sizes. In case of a manual paper bag making machine, you have a limited paper bag size due to its limited structure.
In a manual paper bag making machine, there is no concept of versatility. A fully automatic paper bag making machine offers versatility in the form of printing, handles and plastic windows.
Flat Handle Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine
11. What is the Manufacturing Process of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
- Your Demands
Our priority is your demands. Our highly experienced and hard-working engineers will listen to your business plan, ideas and any customization you want. Reveal your desires and thoughts and let us know what type of fully automatic paper bag making machine you want us to manufacture. Your designs are illustrated in CAD format.
- QA and QC
QA stands for Quality Assurance, and QC stands for Quality Control. MTED believes in quality production. Our QC team inspects all the minute details during the manufacturing process so that they reach our technical engineering requirements. Our team makes sure that your fully automatic paper bag making machine is up to the mark. They ensure its smooth running.
Our experienced technicians assemble your machine parts by-hand to make sure the proper functioning of your fully automatic paper bag making machine by-hand to ensure the proper functioning of your fully automatic paper bag making machine.
Assembly of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine
- Electrical Engineering
Apart from the mechanical assistance, our electrical engineering team also makes sure that all the electrical connections are correctly fitted and working. You can contact us anytime for assistance from our engineers.
- Final Testing
After all the steps are completed, a final factory test is performed for delivering a high-quality and perfect fully automatic paper bag making machine.
12. What is the Classification of MTED Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines?
MTED fully automatic paper bag making machines are classified based on paper bag feeding method and types of paper bags they manufacture.
Paper bag feeding method
Based on the paper bag feeding method, they are divided into two types:
- Roll-fed fully automatic paper bag manufacturing machine
- Sheet-fed fully automatic paper bag making machine
Types of paper bags
Depending on the type of paper bag, fully automatic paper bag making machines are categorized into the following types:
- Square bottom/Block bottom paper bag making machine
- Flat and Satchel paper bag making machine
- Paper bag making machine with printing
- Paper bag making machine with handles
- Paper bag making machine with plastic windows
Paper Bag Machine With Plastic Window
13. What is the Total Weight of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines?
Different fully automatic paper bag making machines have different weights depending on the size of paper bags they make. The total weight of a fully automatic paper bag making machine increases by adding more inline units.
- RZJD-250J weighs about 4500kg
- RZJD-250J-2/4 Colors weighs about 7000kg
- RZJD-350J weighs about 6500kg
- RZJD-350J-2/4 Colors weighs about 10,000kg
- RZFD-190 weighs about 6000kg
- RZFD-330 and RZFD-330-2/4 Colors weigh about 8500kg
- RZFD-450 and RZFD-450-2/4 Colors weigh about 9000kg
- RZFD-330D weighs about 9000kg
- RZFD-330W also weighs about 9000kg
- RZFD-330T weighs about 15,422kg
- RZFD-450TA and RZFD-450TB weigh about 17,500kg
- RZFD-330F, RZFD-450FA and RZFD-450FB weigh about 18,143kg
- RZFD-330TF weighs about 19,958kg
- RZFD-450TFA weighs about 20,965kg
- RZFD-450TFB weighs about 23,586kg
14. How Much Area Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines Occupy?
|· RZJD-250J-2/4 Colors||9600x3000x2800mm|
|· RZFD-330-2/4 Colors||12500x3700x1900mm|
|· RZFD-450-2/4 Colors||12500x3800x1900mm|
|· RZFD-330T, RZFD-450TA and RZFD-450TB||15000x6000x2700mm|
|· RZFD-330F, RZFD-450FA and RZFD-450FB||15000x6000x2700mm|
Colorful Paper Bags
15. Do Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines Require a Large Amount of Electricity?
No, not at all. MTED’s fully automatic paper bag making machines do not require a large amount of electricity. These machines are designed in a way that they consume a reasonable amount of electricity. MTED also offers to customize the voltage range of your device according to your local volts requirement.
- RZJD-250J, RZJD-350J and RZJD-250-2/4 Colors consume 18kw
- RZFD-190, RZFD-330 and RZFD-450 consume 11.5kw
- RZFD-330-2/4 Colors and RZFD-450-2/4 Colors consume 24kw
- RZFD-330TF and RZFD-450TF consume 40kw
16. Which Kind of Paper is Used to Create Paper Bags with Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can use various papers for making customized and attractive paper bags with your fully automatic paper bag making machine. Some of them are given below:
Kraft paper: It is the most commonly used paper for paper bags. It is made up of softwood sulfate. It has brown, yellow, cream and white colors. Kraft paper is highly tensile, which gives it strength and makes it suitable for manufacturing heavy-duty paper bags. It is more commonly used for paper bags for food takeaways and packaging.
Kraft Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine
Coated Paper: This paper is coated with gloss, semi-gloss or matte finishes giving it a smooth texture and luster. It is most suitable for making attractive, printed paper bags.
Offset Paper: This is smooth, tight and white paper. Offset paper is a perfect choice for printed paper bags as it gives a clean printing result.
White Cardboard Paper: It is made with recycled content. It is grey from the inside and white from the outside. It is strong yet smooth paper. It is widely used for making gift bags.
Newsprint Paper: It is lightweight and inexpensive paper. It is used for printing, designing and making attractive paper bags for brands.
Recycled or Eco-friendly Paper: It is the best choice for paper bags which results in producing biodegradable paper bags. If you use eco-friendly paper then it is your contribution towards a healthier environment
Laminated Paper: Laminated paper is mostly used to make food and pharmaceutical industry paper bags. It avoids leakage of materials.
Parchment Paper: It is oil and grease proof. It keeps the food fresh. These qualities make it suitable for use in making food paper bags, especially for bakeries.
Parchment Paper Bags
17. How are the Different Parts of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Arranged?
The different units of fully automatic paper bag making machine are arranged in this manner:
Unwinder Unit: In the first step, paper roll of pre-calculated web width is loaded in the unwinder unit. EPC web guiding and automatic tension control is installed in your machine which laterally aligns the paper web and make paper web running smoothly.
Tube Forming Unit: The tube-forming unit adjusts the bag width and gusset width from small to big range. Customized forming plates are also available to adjust your desired paper width. Special hardened wheel type gusset unit is present to adjust gusset width.
Bottom Closing: An adjustable bottom folding device is present to make different bag bottom width.
Bottom Pasting: Then, opened bottoms are pasted using water-soluble glue. The pasting is hygienic without time-consuming glue cleaning.
Delivery Table: Two functions are performed by the delivery table. Automatic bag collection and bag counting. The final product comes out at the delivery table.
Delivery Table of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine
18. What are the Distinct Features of Different Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines?
|Paper web width||100-780mm|
|Paper web width||100-980mm|
|Paper bag bottom width||50-105mm|
Sharp Bottom Fully Automatic Paper Bag Machine
19. How Paper Bag Sizes are Changed in a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
The paper bag length setting feature is fully automatic.
You can alter your paper bag length by an easy operation on the control panel of your machine. The machine then cuts off the present bag length or cuts at the eye mark registration point.
It takes less than an hour to change the paper bag size on your fully automatic paper bag making machine.
20. How to Take Care of a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
Taking proper care of your fully automatic paper bag making machine will add to its life.
You are advised to prevent it from dirt and dust as it can enter the bearings and bushings, which will ultimately cause damage to machine components. Also, dust and slag can cause damage during machine operation.
It is better to clean your machine weekly and monthly. You are also suggested to overall inspect the electrical parts of your machine once or twice a year.
Check its solenoid switches and see if they are burnt, oxidized, or carbonized. Also, don’t forget to use a clamp-on ammeter to inspect all motors for excessive current to avoid severe damage to motors.
Regular Machine Maintenance
21. Does a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Support Inline Printing Option?
Printed bags are trendy and look fashionable among individuals. They also boom your business as you can print your brand logo on paper bags.
Your fully automatic paper bag making machine supports an inline printing option. MTED offers different stand-alone flexo printers, which you can set up with your fully automatic paper bag making machine.
These are the three models of MTED flexo printers:
ZYT-2: It is a stack-type flexo printing machine that supports two colors printing.
ZYT-4: It is a stack-type flexo printing machine that supports four colors printing.
ZYT-6: It is also a stack-type flexo printing machine that supports six colors printing.
These three models are further divided according to the paper bag dimensions.
The standard features of all flexo printing machines are:
- PLC and HMI control.
- Production speed is 5-100m/min.
- Precise printing.
- Auto tension control.
- Auto web guide.
- Hydraulic web lifting.
- Chamber doctor blade.
- Ceramic anilox roll.
- Ink circulation pump.
- Back to back rewinding.
- Plate cylinder.
- Automatic stop in case of a web break.
Stand-Alone Flexo Printer
22. Does MTED Provide Training to My Team for Machine Installation?
Yes, of course.
MTED warmly welcomes you to visit us for learning about our fully automatic paper bag making machines.
Our technicians and engineers will assist you and provide your team with hands-on training on machine installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting, etc.
23. What is the Purpose of Making Roll-Fed Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machines?
A roll-fed fully automatic paper bag making machine is that in which paper is loaded in the form of huge paper rolls. The other form is a sheet in case of a sheet-fed paper bag making machine.
All fully automatic paper bag making machines at MTED are roll-fed. However, we are working on sheet-fed paper bag making machines on market demand.
The purpose of making roll-fed paper bag making machines is that it minimizes the hassle of cutting the sheets separately. While a separate cutting machine is required for getting sheets for a sheet-fed paper bag making machine.
Roll Fed Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine
24. What May Auxiliary Equipment I Need to Work with Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
In some cases, you may need to work with other auxiliary machinery to support all your business.
MTED offers the following auxiliary machines for your benefit:
- Stand-alone flexo printing units
- Rope making machine
- Twisted paper rope rewinding machine
- Paper handle pasting machine
Printed Paper Bags
25. Can I Import a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine to My Country?
Yes, you can surely import your fully automatic paper bag making machine. Distance does not matter.
We have delivered our products to 100+ countries including United States, Italy, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Mexico, Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Cameroon, Tanzania, Rwanda, Egypt, Algeria, Chile, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Israel and many more.
So, you can easily excess our fully automatic paper bag making machines.
26. Why Should I Choose MTED Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
Here are some of the reasons which will force you to choose MTED for manufacturing your fully automatic paper bag making machine:
- Manufacturing expertise
- Technical Support
- High-quality equipments
- Spare parts management
- Quality control
- Production quality
- 48 hours non-stop running
- 2 years warranty
27. Can I Make a Paper Bag with Side Gusset Using Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
Yes, you can make a paper bag with side gusset using fully automatic paper bag making machine.
A gusset is a side or bottom part of the paper bag. It folds back on itself to give the paper bag more carrying capacity. A gusset is compulsory for a square bottom paper bag and is optional for a flat and satchel paper bag.
A gusset helps you fold back and store paper bags. You can also print the gussets with different patterns to give them a fashionable look.
Paper Bag Gusset
28. Can I Make Paper Bags with Handles Using Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
Yes, you can definitely make paper bags with handles. MTED offers following machines for making paper carry bags:
RZFD-330D manufactures paper bags with D-cut handles which are a popular choice in the food, retail, and pharmaceutical industry.
|Paper web width||450-1050mm|
|Patch handle length||75/85mm|
|Patch web width||130mm|
D-Cut Paper Bag Machine
RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB are designed to manufacture square bottom paper bags with twisted handles
|Paper web width||380-1050mm||700-1300mm||620-1350mm|
|Speed ( with handle)||30-150 bags/min||30-130 bags/min||30-130 bags/min|
RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB manufacture paper bags with flat handles.
|Paper web width||380-1050mm||710-1300mm||710-1350mm|
|Handle height|| 90mm|
RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB is designed to manufacture square bottom paper bags with both flat and twisted handles.
|Paper web width||380-1050mm||590-1300mm||620-1350mm|
|Twisted handle rope height||100mm|
|Flat handle height||100mm||100/80mm||100/80mm|
29. Does a Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine Support Plastic Strip Window and Die-Cut Window?
Yes. MTED has got square bottom paper bag making machine with Die-cut window and plastic strip window.
RZFD-330W is designed to suit a broad range of bag sizes and various die cut window shapes.
Specifications of RZFD-330W:
|Paper web width||380-1040mm|
|Die cut window width||50-140mm|
|Die cut window height||50-140mm|
|Plastic window size||60-150mm|
|Speed of machine||30-150bags/min|
- Other Models
Apart from RZFD-330W, MTED manufactures some other machines that support inline plastic window units. Like:
- Square bottom paper bag making machines with printing
- Square bottom paper bag making machine with printing and D-cut handles
- Flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing
All these machines can make charming printed paper bags in various sizes with plastic window cuts.
Paper Bags with Plastic Window Strip
30. How Many People Do I Need to Setup and Run My Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine?
A very logical reason to buy fully automatic paper bag making machine is that it requires less staff. You only need to appoint one experienced operator to run your machine. Our fully automatic machine allows you to only feed control panel data and relax.
From paper web loading to final bag delivery, all functions are self-driven. Even the paper bag counting is fully automatic.
If you want, our engineers can train your operator to ensure your fully automatic paper bag making machine’s proper installation and functioning.
Setup and Running of Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine