Your Best Choice for Paper Bag Handle Making Machine Manufacturers in China
- Cater to your specific industry
- Customized for your specific paper bag
- Grow every step with your business
2021 Most Popular Paper Bag Handle Making Machines to Boom your Business
Decades of MTED engineering know-how integrated with relentless pursuit of innovation has resulted in a broad line of paper bag handle making machines and paper bag making machines. Each machine is robust enough to help you create success stories of your own.
MTED: Your Premier Paper Bag Handle Making Machine Manufacturer in China
Every year there are about 300 sets of MTED machines installed around the world. Our highly-skilled and factory-certified technicians are available to provide you both onsite and remote setup and training services to bring out the best in your MTED machines.
Connect with MTED now and see what we can do to boom your paper bag business.
Select Your Industry Below, and See How We Can Help
MTED provides extensive paper bag with handle manufacturing solutions across a diverse range of industries. Our talented and sophisticated experts finely tailor our machinery to your industry, turning the challenges you face into your opportunities.
MTED experts are experienced to design and manufacture paper bag handle making machines tailored for your paper bag. We are passionate to innovate on the machine concept and turn your idea into reality. Let’s work together on the machine design that’ll set you ahead of the pack.
MTED executes the quality control under the ISO9001 certified qualify management system to ensure you get high quality paper bag handle making machine with superior performance. Once QC tested, your MTED paper bag handle making machine will be identified on the computer, for who carries out the test at what time for what test.
At MTED, the paper bag handle making machine manufacturing is centered around the skills of approximately 100 proficient technicians building the machine to the precise levels of quality and craftsmanship. Every screw on the paper bag handle making machine is hand started by an MTED technician.
MTED electrical engineering team work seamlessly with our mechanical engineers to create your paper bag handle making machine. Strong in communication, they listen to your idea and interpret it into machine software development. Proficient in innovation, they incorporate the newest electrical automation into machine construction and improvement.
With MTED spare parts management, the right parts get to the right place at the right time whenever you need it. Under the management of ERP software, we are able to locate your spare parts and track your order timely and accurately. Vintage or a new MTED paper bag handle making machine, our spare parts are always available to be handed into your hands.
When constructed, assembled, and debugged, your MTED paper bag handle making machine should function properly. To ensure this, every critical system of your paper bag handle making machine is tested before shipment, including the production capacity, the control panel, the gluing unit, the emergency stop function, etc. For any deviations observed during the test, corrective actions will be taken soonest.
MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machine
MTED is deeply committed to providing you high quality products and services.
We are certified to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and OHSAS18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System. We are also granted as the “Industry University Research Cooperation Base” with Wenzhou University and “National High-Tech Enterprise” in China.
Standing behind the state-of-the-art MTED machines are MTED people who work relentlessly.
MTED dedicated technician who assembles your paper bag handle making machine takes charge of your machine quality control through the whole assembly process.
MTED professional service team stands by your side to recommend the most suitable machine solution as well as spare parts list for your preventative use or replacement purpose.
Attentive to details, they coordinate to deliver your MTED paper bag handle making machine within the deadline.
Paper Bag Handle Making Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
These days, you will notice that most businesses in pharmaceutical, retail and food industries are commonly using paper bags in their sales. Wouldn’t you agree that there is a certain elegance to them?
Since paper bags are preferred by most industries for carrying their products, MTED has a solution for you to manufacture paper bags with handles.
Read more about our paper bag handle making machine to find out how it can help your business reach its potential and satisfy your customers’ needs.
1. What is a Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
Twisted Paper Handle
If you are in a paper bag manufacturing business, I guess you are familiar with the paper bag handle making machine.
Simply put, the paper bag handle making machine is a machine for manufacturing paper handles from paper rolls and rope roll.
Normally it comes with two paper rolls loading and one paper rope roll loading.
The paper bag handle making machine needs to work with the paper bag making machine for manufacturing shopping bags with handles.
Compared to a fully automatic paper shopping bag making machine with handle, this machine features a cheap price for start-up business.
2. What’s the Main Structure of the MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
The main structure of MTED paper bag handle making machine is as below:
- Paper rope gluing/pasting
- Handle loop forming
- Handle patch cutting
- Handle delivery
There is also automatic handle counting function on the machine which greatly improves work efficiency.
Work Table of Paper Bag Handle Making Machine
A work table with a transmission conveyor is for your optional choice for easy labour work after handle delivery.
3. Classification of MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machines?
Based on the handle type, MTED paper bag handle making machine can be classified into two types:
I. Paper Bag Handle Making Machine For Twisted Rope Handle
Twisted Paper Handles
This machine is designed for manufacturing twisted paper rope handles.
It includes two slit paper rolls for patch making and one twisted paper rope roll to go between the two slit paper rolls for gluing, then being cut into single twisted handles.
There are two types of gluing systems for your choice: water-based gluing system and hot melt gluing system, both with their own advantages and disadvantages.
Below is the specification of MTED RZSW-10M model paper bag handle making machine for forming twisted rope handle.
II. Paper Bag Handle Making Machine For Flat Handle
Flat Paper Handles
This paper bag handle making machine is designed for manufacturing flat paper handles.
Loaded with four slit paper rolls, the machine converts two paper rolls into flat handle loops and the other two paper rolls are used for forming patches.
The handle loops are formed and pasted to the patches by hot melt gluing unit.
The machine features automatic counting for accurate production on the following paper bag machine.
Here below please find the specification of RZBS-180Mpaper bag handle making machine for forming flat handles:
4. Application of Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
Paper Carry Bags
Paper bag handle making machine is widely used for manufacturing a wide range of paper carry bags with handle loops, including paper shopping bags, garment paper bags, gift paper bags, food delivery bags, medical paper bags, liquor bags, and more.
5. What Other Machines are Often Used with Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
For handled paper bag manufacturers, only paper bag handle making machine is not enough for their production use.
They also need paper bag making machine, twisted paper rope making machine, twisted rope rewinding machine, twisted handle pasting machine, or flat handle pasting machine to work as complementary machinery.
However, these machinery as a whole serves as a semi automatic handled paper bag manufacturing method. If you are planning for higher capacity production and higher automation level control, you can seriously consider MTED fully automatic paper bag making machine with handle.
6. Why Invest in Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
Now that you have an idea of a paper bag handle making machine, let’s move to the reasons why you should invest in an MTED paper bag handle making machine.
- Low price
Compared to automatic paper bag making machine with handle, it offers much cheaper price adapting to the needs of those who are considering a lower budget.
- High productivity
MTED paper bag handle making machine runs at speed of 6,000-10,000 pairs/min to ensure your basic requirements.
- Easy of operation
The machine is equipped with an automatic control system from roll paper loading, paper loop pasting, forming to cutting and delivery unit.
It does not ask for high degree expertise on the handle manufacturing process.
- Quality of output handles
The automatic gluing unit ensures the strong gluing effect and outstanding out looking of your paper handles.
- Automatic detection and alarm system
7. What are the Working Utility Requirements on MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
|Power||380V±10%, 50 Hz, 3 phase 5lines|
|Compressed Air||Air pressure: 0.6 MPa|
Air consumption: approx. 0.5 m3/h
|Installation Height||Max. altitude: 1500 m|
|Ambient Requirement||Relative humidity rate: Max. 65% when 40 ℃|
Temperature range: 10~40 ℃
8. What Raw Material is Required by the MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
There are three kinds of paper bag handles that can be manufactured by the paper bag handle making machines: twisted rope, flat paper and D-cut handle. Twisted rope and flat paper handles can be manufactured by our stand-alone paper bag handle making machines.
Twisted rope handles:
The twisted rope rolls for these paper bag handles are prepared by the twisted rope making machine and twisted rope rewinding unit.
Paper Rolls of Twisted Rope
The twisted rope making machine will manufacture the main rolls of twisted rope that are loaded in the twisted rope paper bag handle making machine.
Flat paper handles:
To create sturdy paper handles and paper patches for the paper bags, kraft paper is the best option. The same paper can be used by paper bag making machine to produce paper bags as well.
The flat paper bag handle making machine uses rolls of slit paper, which are readily available on the market. They are available in printed colors or plain paper (white/brown)
Paper bags with D-cut handles are made by cutting out the shape of the handle through the paper bag. This job is mainly done by the D-cut handle making inline unit.
Two kinds of glue are available on the market for pasting of the paper bag handles:
- Hot melt glue
- Water based glue
9. Are There any MTED Paper Bag Making Machines Available with Inline Handle Making Units?
This article has mainly discussed paper bag handle making machines as stand-alone units. Let’s talk about paper bag making machines that come with inline handle units.
If you are looking for a 2-in-1 machine that can produce paper bags alongside paper bag handles, MTED manufactures a paper bag making machine with inline handle making units.
These are fully automatic paper bag making machines with handle units. They offer fast ROI (Return on Investment) to produce and sell the paper bags with a handle to facilitate businesses in the pharmaceutical, retail, and food industries.
You can manufacture durable square bottom paper bags with different types of handles (twisted rope handle, flat handle, D-cut handle).
Check out the RZFD-330TF/450TF Paper Bag Making Machine with Twisted Handle and Flat Handle:
Flat Handle Paper Bags & Twisted Handle Paper Bags
10. How to Manufacture Paper Bags with D-Cut Handles?
To suit your demands, we recommend the MTED paper bag making machines with an inline D-cut handle making unit. With the RZFD-330D/450D, you can manufacture state-of-the-art, durable square bottom paper bags with a D-cut handle.
It can produce 30-220 bags/min, in variable sizes and offers inline printing options as well.
It is one of our most popular machines, for its fully automatic and highly efficient functions.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Machine with D-Cut Handle
11. What Are the Different Gluing Systems on a Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
MTED offers an excellent paper handle pasting machine that is easy to use and cost-effective. It is ideal for pasting twisted rope or flat paper handles onto paper bags. It is perfectly compatible with the paper bag handle making machine.
It is available with MTED paper bag making machines as an inline unit, but it is also sold as a stand-alone unit.
The stand-alone handle pasting machine can paste 25-30 handles/min.
Water-based cold glue and hot melt glue are both available on the market for pasting.
Let’s compare them.
Water Based Glue
We recommend water-based cold glue as it is eco-friendly, which is ideal for producing biodegradable paper bags with handles.
It can be applied at room temperature and binds paper excellently. It should also be noted that for best performance, the cold glue should be used within 90 days of opening it.
Hot Melt Glue
Alternatively, hot glue (also known as hot melt adhesive) has a long shelf-life, and the lack of water in it allows it to have peak binding strength.
However, it requires a high temperature to melt (250° F or higher), which may pose a risk to operators. It can also be more costly than its alternatives, and it is not biodegradable.
12. Does MTED Provide Spare Parts for the Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
MTED has a well-kept, modern warehouse management system.
All the components of the paper bag machine you receive are marked with a unique identification number. This allows us to keep track of all the different parts. We can supply you with the spare part by matching the identification number with our inventory list and shipping it accordingly.
You can replace parts of your paper bag handle making machine years after your purchase as MTED offers a lifetime supply of spare parts.
13. What Are the Safety Rules of the Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
First and foremost, a trained operator should be present at the site of the paper bag handle making machine to ensure that the operation is being carried out smoothly and error-free.
Highly skilled engineers can be appointed by the manufacturer to train your machine operators and make sure that the machine is correctly installed.
The specific safety rules and precautions are as follows:
- Electrical wires and plugs should be secured and checked regularly
- Check air pressure supply for any air leaks
- Safety devices such as the emergency brake buttons, covers, and warning signs should be installed and functional
- Do not place hand anywhere inside the machine while it is running to clean or clear debris
- Do not place any items on the machine
- Ensure that a supervisor is present while the machine is operating
- Do not turn on the machine if any part is damaged, loose or missing
- Do not exceed the time limit under which the machine can operate
- Switch off electrical supply before running the machine
Operating Machine Safety Signs
14. Does the MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machine Come with a Warranty?
Yes, it does.
MTED guarantees a 1-year warranty with your purchase of the paper bag handle making machine. We will gladly replace any machine parts or provide the services needed for the correction of the machine’s functionality. We also offer a 20+ year supply of spare parts and additional machine servicing.
Our aim is to exceed your expectations, so we want to ensure that you receive the best product from us.
1 Year Warranty
15. Does MTED Supply Paper Bag Handle Making Machines to Other Countries?
MTED sells and ships to Europe, Asia, America, and Africa; over 100 countries. Our machines’ standards and quality are internationally recognized, so you can trust us on this note!
16. How Can I Import an Paper Bag Handle Making Machine from China?
It is crucial to keep in mind the fact that machines are large and have a greater load than most imported goods. Therefore, the cost of importation (taxes, shipment, etc) will be relatively more. So, plan your budget accordingly.
- Gather insight about the laws regarding importing goods in your region.
- Calculate custom duties and taxes for importing the paper bag handle making machine. When goods are imported from foreign countries, an import tax must be paid.
- Choose a shipment method: Sea or air freight. Most items are shipped from China by sea freight, which is a relatively inexpensive option but the time duration is longer. Air shipping from China is also possible from sites such as SINO Shipping, but it can be more costly.
- To make matters simpler, MTED may be able to work with a freight company in our established chain to take care of your shipment.
- You may also consider hiring a Customs Broker. You just have to explain your requirements and preferences to them. Then, they will handle all the paperwork, transport matters, and totaling of costs for you. In the end, you only need to have the payment ready.
Shipment by Air or by Sea
17. Does MTED Carry Out Pre-Sales Testing on the Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
MTED has a reliable, expert team of technicians and engineers that you can trust to carry out thorough pre-sales testing.
All parts of the paper bag handle making machine are checked to ensure that it is complying with its design specifications while functioning correctly.
MTED Team Carrying Out Inspection
We carry out inspection of the raw material, machine components, machine’s functionality, etc. All the necessary phases of quality assurance, quality control, and testing are carried out before every machine’s packing and shipment.
18. How Do I Install the Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
It is always recommended to carry out the installation of the MTED paper bag handle making machine under a qualified engineer’s supervision.
The MTED helpline is available 24/7 to assist our customers. We can send in a trained engineer to install the paper bag handle making machine.
Site of the machine
- Check the ground at the site for the machine. The foundation must be horizontal and levelled.
- Measure and mark the footprint of the machine using paint or tape and a tape measurer
- Unpack the paper bag handle making machine by removing it from its wooden crate and unwrapping the protective film.
- Confirm that the power demand, electrical contacts, and air pressure demands are met at the site.
Unpacking and Installation
- Retrieve the tools kit, horizontal block and instruction manual from the packaging. Check that you have all the equipment to assemble the machine according to the manual.
- Check the machine for damage caused by shipping. If there is any damage, please inform the shipping company immediately.
- Transfer the machine to the marked installation site. Place it on the horizontal spacer.
- Tighten the horizontal bolts by hand first. Adjust the horizontal bolts until the base is levelled.
- Install the machine step-wise at the site with the help of the engineer.
- Hire a qualified engineer to set up the electrical connections, electric panel and main motor according to the circuit diagram.
- You may now remove the special support brackets
- During packaging, the machine’s components are coated with anti-corrosion agents to avoid rusting or chemical damage during shipment.
- Use a suitable chemical solvent to clean and wipe the machine’s components.
- Once the installation is complete, have trained personnel carry out a final inspection of the paper bag handle making machine before starting the machine.
19. How Can I Carry Out Maintenance of the MTED Paper Bag Handle Making Machine?
To ensure a long lifespan of the paper bag handle making machine and its smooth functioning, it is essential to carry out its maintenance routinely.
The instruction manual of the paper bag handle making machine includes notes on servicing of each machine component, which you can follow.
Follow these instructions:
- The machine’s operator should thoroughly lubricate each component for at least 30 minutes regularly
- Use hydraulic oil as the main lubricant
- Lubricate the machine gears, cylinder rods, sliding parts, bearings of discharge blocks
- Check the machine’s hydraulic oil indicator. Note its color and change the hydraulic oil when it has changed
- Clear glue and other scraps of material from the conveyor belt
- Keep the control panel clear of any debris or grease
- Replace damaged parts of the machine as soon as possible
- Keep a maintenance record; record the date and times for when maintenance and inspection are carried out to keep track.
Lubricated Machine Bearings