Option No.1 for Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing in China
- Cater to your specific industry
- Customized for your specific paper bag
- Grow every step with your business
All Paper Bag Making and Printing Machines to Power Your Success
Whether you are a tier one supplier to the top brand paper bag company, or you are a startup company pursuing a dream, one of MTED paper bag making and printing machines will fit your needs and your budget.
MTED: Your Premier Manufacturer of Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
MTED is the recognized leader for the design and manufacturing of paper bag making machines, flexo printers and auxiliary equipments used by professional users worldwide.
Backed by over 25 years’ machine design, manufacturing, and service experience, MTED company is uniquely equipped to bring you a variety of solutions for your paper bag manufacturing business at a reasonable price.
To find the MTED solution that’s right for you, connect with MTED experts today.
Our engineers with over 25 years’ industry experience provide the flexibility you need for a wide range of paper bags. Whether you’re just starting a new business or expect larger production capacity, MTED experts support you to the utmost with what we’ve done in your industry. Tailored for your bag, we offer you paper bag making machines with or without printing, with or without window, with or without handle, etc.
In the application of ISO qualification standard, we select the qualified pieces and reject those defect items to be assembled on your paper bag making machine with printing. We calibrate the bearing applied is accurate in the specification. We check there is no sharp edge on the machine body. We ensure the cutter is well treated for longevity. We do all to set the standards for quality of MTED paper bag making and printing machinery.
MTED put the highest level of workmanship in the assembly of your paper bag making machine with printing. Our assembly technicians read and understand your machine technical drawings and specifications. They hand assemble your machine from small components to a complex system. They work in a planned schedule to ensure the on-time delivery of your paper bag making machine with printing.
MTED electric engineering team is patient to listen to your specific needs on the paper bag making and printing machine. They are dedicated to designing an automation system based on your requirements. From the simple power consumption analysis to the development of complex automatic control systems, MTED electric engineers are always enthusiastic to build your machine in excellent performance!
Your MTED paper bag making and printing machines are ensured with lifetime spare parts supply. No matter the machine is newly purchased or bought 20 years ago, it is backed up with MTED fastest delivery. We manage over 10,000 serial number marked spare parts in our ERP inventory system. For any spare part on your paper bag making and printing machine, you have from us the online real-time track of the order and the experienced specialist suggestions.
We ensure your immediate gain in MTED paper bag making and printing machine once your production begins. We test your machine according to a detailed checklist and contract specifications. The test of your paper bag making machine with printing includes the diagnostic production speed, alarm functions, paper bag quality, emergency stop functionality, machine surface treatment, etc. Only a highly qualified machine will be allowed to leave the MTED factory.
MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
Standing behind MTED start-of-art paper bag making and printing machines are our promise to help you create success stories of your own.
No matter are you a start-up or veteran in paper bag manufacturing business, no matter you work in food service sector or retail shopping sector, industrial sector or medical sector, MTED is here to provide your paper bag making and printing machinery with ease of use, lasting durability and competitive price.
Throughout the whole manufacturing process, the MTED QC team inspects all incoming materials and spare parts on your paper bag making and printing machinery.
MTED multi-disciplinary electrical engineering team integrates your paper bag making and printing machine’s mechanical and hydraulic systems with the newest electric control system.
Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing: The Complete FAQ Guide
I know you are here to learn more about paper bag making machines with printing. Here you will find the specifications, types of printing units, optional inline units, and configuration of MTED’s paper bag making machines with printing.
Our highly-qualified engineers work day and night to facilitate you with our state-of-the-art paper bag making machine with printing. We design the machine according to your requirements.
1. What Is the Importance of Printed Paper Bags in Marketing?
Marketing is a powerful tool to drive customers and sales to your business. Creative marketing techniques and appropriate promotions help you to flourish your business.
Printed Paper Bags – A Mobile Billboard
Moving Marketing Tool
Banners, leaflets, billboards, commercials, there are many ways to promote your brand. In this marketing campaign, printed paper bags are playing their role effectively.
Companies print their names and logos on paper bags. The bag promotes its brand wherever the customer takes it, in streets, in parks, in restaurants, and malls.
It is not a one-time promotion. MTED’s paper bag making machine with printing option manufactures quality paper bags. Customers can reuse their paper bags several times. The colorful and visually appealing patterns on the paper bag attract the attention of the viewer.
People love to reuse and carry these artistic and trendy paper bags, resulting in your brand and products’ popularization.
Retailers prefer to use these eco-friendly printed paper bags for packaging.
The customers appreciate the brands that care for the environment and prefer to use printed paper bags instead of plastic bags.
You have many other options except logos and names. Why not put marketing messaging or tell people about some campaigns?
You may add beautiful images or colorful patterns to attract attention. Why not put your website address for the attracted people?
You can play with designs and printing options in countless ways. Just give MTED’s engineers a hint of what you are dreaming, and we will customize a perfect paper bag making machine with printing for you.
2. What is a Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
Inline Printer of MTED Paper Bag Making Machine
Simply put, a paper bag making machine with printing is a machine combined with paper bag making machine and online printing function.
It’s an excellent piece of machine that makes paper bag manufacturing easier than ever before, which no semi automatic or manual machine is able to achieve.
3. What Is the Application of Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
Do you know with one paper bag making machine with printing, you can manufacture printed paper bags for various industries?
Yes, your paper bag making machine with printing is useful for printing paper bags for several applications. Here are a few of them.
Printed paper bags with brand names and logos are very successful in the food industry. Whether it is a square bottom paper bag or a flat and satchel paper bag, you can print it with beautiful patterns.
For packing fresh fruits and vegetables, you can use square bottom paper bags. MTED’s square bottom paper bag making machines with printing play a vital role in serving the food industry.
You can manufacture square bottom paper bags with or without handles. For making your square bottom paper bag even more trendy and attractive, you can add the plastic window cut to it.
Go into a grocery store, and you will find dry nuts beautifully packed in printed paper bags. The plastic window cuts showcase the type of nuts inside the bag. Moreover, the brand’s printed logo and name with stylized patterns increase the charisma of the product.
In bakeries, retailers prefer printed flat and satchel paper bags for packing bread, rolls, biscuits, and buns. MTED’s flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing is also available with inline window cut units.
Figure 2: Printed Paper Bags for Edibles
Pharmaceutical companies use double-layered square bottom paper bags for carrying powdered chemicals and solvents. These bags are durable and can carry heavy-weights.
The companies prefer to print their names, logos, and sometimes chemical names on paper bags.
The double-layered paper bag helps to store and transport the chemicals without the threat of leakage. Printed chemical names permit the identification of the required bag quickly.
In pharmacies, the medicines are packed in small-sized printed flat and satchel paper bags. MTED’s flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing can also produce small-sized paper bags.
A printed paper bag shows the company’s name, slogan, contact details, and available outlets throughout the country.
In this way, people get to know about the pharmacy more and more. It becomes convenient for the customer to buy medicines from the same company in different cities.
Pharmaceutical Printed Paper Bags
The retail industry is a platform where customers avail of products and services. Retailers use all the marketing tools to enhance a product’s details and attract the customer.
Printed paper bags are the most cost-effective and easy way to promote the brand or a product. The customer taking your printed paper bag in the streets is promoting your brand.
Clothing brands, shoe manufacturers, jewelry shops, watch brands, you name them, and we will provide you the paper bag making machine with printing. It will help you to manufacture the perfect printed paper bags for your customers.
Printed Retail Paper Bags
MTED’s fully automatic paper bag making machine with printing is a well-designed machine to produce printed paper bags with twisted or flat handles. Handles make it convenient for you to carry paper bags.
4. Why Shall We Invest in MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
Electrical Cabinet of Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
Using the roll paper material as raw material, the machine fulfills your task of paper bag manufacturing and printing continuously in one fully automatic system.
The paper bag making part and printing part are controlled by the same PLC and HMI system.
The MTED paper bag making machine with printing adopts ceramic anilox chambered doctor blade and circulated ink pump.
With flexible photosensitive resin plates and rubber plates as the base material, the inline flexo printing unit is ideal for printing on retail shopping bags, food carry bags, laminated industrial paper bags, grocery store bags with great adaptability.
The inline printing speed can reach 5-100m/min to match the MTED high speed paper bag making machine perfectly.
MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
Thanks to the seamless combination of paper bag making and printing functions, the machine effectively save your investment cost and labor cost.
What’s more, you can be more flexibly adapted to the rapidly changing paper bag market.
5. How Is the Workflow of MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
The MTED paper bag making machine with printing runs according to the following workflow:
Paper roll loading, inline printing, side gluing, eye mark registration, tube forming, tube cutting, bottom creasing, bottom folding, bottom gluing, bag delivery, etc.
MTED paper bag making machine with printing adopts ceramic anilox chambered doctor blade to ensure the excellent printing quality.
The machine is driven by a hardened gearbox combined with synchronous belts to control each single printing stack.
High precision printing roller with 360-degree plate adjustment enables the flexible conversion between the front and reverse printing.
After the printing unit, the printed paper web goes through a long-distance before the bag making unit to ensure effective and high quality ink drying.
6. How Many Colors Printing are Available on MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
Ink Circulation of Inline Printer
To meet all your printing requirements, MTED paper bag making machine supports up to 6 colors inline printing.
The machine is extremely versatile, giving you the option of printing any pattern with printing length ranging from 228mm to 1000mm.
MTED engineering team knows that the key requirements by which any paper bag making machine with printing must be judged are the printing quality of the printed paper bags.
That is where MTED paper bag making and printing machine stands out.
Thanks to its high register precision ≤±0.15mm during the high speed operation, you can supply your customers with any type of paper bags with customized vivid printing.
7. What Paper Material is Applicable to MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
Roll Fed Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
The paper material suitable on MTED paper bag making and printing machine includes but not limited to kraft paper, brown paper, khaki paper, coated paper, slick paper, laminated paper, etc in roll material.
Kraft paper is the most popular among the numerous material, widely applied to manufacturing food service bags, shopping bags, grocery store bags, medical paper bags, etc.
Laminated paper is normally made into industrial paper bags or food paper bags.
8. What’s the Specification of MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
MTED supplies various models of paper bag making machine with printing. Here below we list a few models’ technical specifications for your reference:
Specification of RZJD-250J Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing ( Flat and Satchel bag):
Specification of RZFD-190 Fully Automatic Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing (For SOS bag):
Specification of RZFD-330/450 Fully Automatic Paper Carry Bag Making Machine With 2/4/6 Colours Printing (For SOS bags):
Offline flexo printers are also available at the MTED product portfolio.
If you prefer an offline flexo printer instead of inline printing, you can contact the MTED service team for more information.
Competitive in price and sturdy in structure, MTED RZYS series automatic flexo printer comes with two colours, four colours and six colours printing options to meet all your printing needs in the paper bag business.
ZYT Series Flexo Printing Machine
9. What’s the Printing Width Allowed on MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
MTED offers various paper bag making and printing machines according to the different range of paper roll width.
It’s classified basically into three paper roll width: 1000mm, 1200mm and 1300mm as maximum paper web width.
Accordingly, you are able to print maximum pattern width 960mm, 1160mm and 1260mm on the MTED paper bag making machine with printing.
You are suggested to choose the right printing model based on your paper bag machine specification and paper bag sizes.
Ask for a quote now. We will respond you with the best price within one business day.
10. What Inline Options Does MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing Have?
Printed Paper Bags With Plastic Window
Well, it depends on your paper bag styles and functions.
You do not expect such versatility from a semi automatic or manual machine.
Thanks to the effortless innovation of the MTED engineering team, creating printed paper bags for any function you choose has never been simpler.
11. Can MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing Count Bags Automatically?
Delivery Table Type A of MTED Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
Unlike semi automatic machine, MTED paper bag making machine with printing comes with an intelligent bag counting system.
You can set any quantity of bags to be counted on the control panel.
The marking will be done by bags sticking up. The delivery table is motor driven to adjust the table height according to your bag sizes.
Delivery Table Type B of Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing
Another option for you is the belt type worktable to count and collect your paper bags by continuously rotating belt.
12. Can I Print Flat and Satchel Paper Bags?
Yes. MTED manufactures two models of flat and satchel paper bag making machines with printing.
It is an ideal flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing to produce small and medium-sized printed paper bags.
You can use kraft paper, grease-proof paper, and laminated paper in it. In this machine, you can make printed flat and satchel paper bags with or without gussets. You can use plain or printed papers in the machine according to your requirement.
The other inline options you can use with this model are:
- A plastic window unit.
- Die-cut window unit.
- Micro-perforation unit.
- Strip unit (for sealing purposes).
- The bag width ranges from 70 – 250mm
- The gusset size ranges from 20 – 120mm
- Paper web width varies from 100 – 780mm
- Film web width ranges from 50 – 200mm
- The printing speed ranges from 5 – 100m/min
The production speed is up to 350 bags/min
Printed Flat and Satchel Paper Bags
It is a model to produce medium and large-sized printed flat and satchel paper bags. It is an automatic machine that can make flat and satchel paper bags with or without gussets.
According to your choice, you can add few inline units like a die-cut window unit, plastic window unit, or strip unit.
MTED’s flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing can produce up to 650 bags/min. You have a free choice to use printed paper, plain paper, kraft paper, laminated paper, coated paper, or grease-proof paper.
Data and Features
- The bag width ranges from 70 – 350 mm
- The gusset size ranges from 20 – 120mm
- The paper web width ranges from 100 – 980mm
- The printing speed is up to 100 m/min
- Servo driven perforation unit and separation unit
- Bottom folding unit
- Gluing unit
- Tube forming unit
For a better understanding, click the link below:
13. What Types of Handles Are Available for Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
MTED values comfort with beauty. Paper bags with handles are easy to carry. In the retail industry, the most commonly used printed paper bags are with handles.
Three types of handles are available for paper bag making machines with printing.
- D-cut Handle
- Twisted Handle
- Flat Handle
MTED’s D-Cut Handle Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing is a perfect choice to manufacture printed paper bags with a D-cut handle.
- It is a fully automatic machine that possesses a SELECTRA EPC system and touch screen control.
- It can manufacture up to 130bags/min.
- It is a machine that provides you many options in terms of sizes, printing, and handle making.
- Create a unique printed bag to fascinate your customer.
- From paper web loading to finished printed paper bag delivery, all the processes are fully automatic.
- You can add an inline die-cut window unit to enhance the printed paper bags with D-cut handles.
- Like all other MTED machines, it is a CE-certified machine that enjoys two years of warranty time.
You can see the machine working here:
RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB is a square bottom paper bag making machine with printing that produces paper bags with twisted handles.
- It is a fully automatic machine. See this:
- You can manufacture square bottom paper bags in a wide range of sizes.
- The machine supports different papers like laminated paper, kraft paper, printed paper, plain paper, or coated paper.
- It is a CE-certified machine.
- With this machine, you can enjoy a lifetime spare part facility from MTED.
- The hot melt gluing system automatically pastes the handles perfectly.
- You can carry an exceptional weight without damaging the printed paper bag.
- The machine can produce up to 180bags/min without handles.
Almost 150bags/min (with handles) is the production speed of RZFD-330T/450T.
Printed Paper Bags with Twisted and Flat Handles
Our ServoTech designed RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB is a square bottom paper bag making machine with printing and a flat handle.
- All the processes are fully automatic, from roll feeding to the final accumulation of printed paper bags on the conveyor belt.
- To satisfy retailers’ requirements, this is an ideal machine to produce durable yet beautifully printed square bottom paper bags with flat handles.
- It can make up to 180 bags without a handle in one minute.
- With a handle, it can create 30 – 110bags/minute.
- The bag bottom ranges from 60 – 220mm.
Have a look at the working of the machine:
14. Are There Any Paper Bag Making Machines with Printing That Support Inline Plastic Window Cut Units?
Our model number RZFD-330W is a square bottom paper bag making machine with printing and inline plastic window unit.
You can create many different types of die-cut plastic windows. It adds versatility and elegance to the printed paper bags.
Printed Square Bottom Plastic Window Paper Bags
You can manufacture a wide range of printed bag sizes. Its technical data is as follows:
- The bag’s length ranges from 270 – 530mm.
- The bag width ranges from 120 – 330mm.
- The bag’s bottom width ranges from 60 – 180mm.
- The paper web width varies from 380 – 1040mm.
- Die-cut window height and width ranges from 50 – 140mm.
- The machine produces up to 150bags/min.
If you want to see the machine’s functioning, click the link below:
Apart from the RZFD-330W, MTED manufactures some other models that support inline plastic window units. Such as:
- Square bottom paper bag making machines with printing
- Flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing
- Square bottom paper bag making machine with printing and D-cut handles
All these machines can manufacture graceful and charming printed paper bags in a variety of sizes with plastic window cuts. You can use printed paper, plain paper, kraft paper, or coated paper in these machines.
15. What Raw Material Is Required for Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
Printed paper bag making is a business that is very cost-efficient in terms of raw material. Here is the list of things you may need to produce printed paper bags.
Direct Raw Material
You can make your printed paper bags on a wide range of papers. Like:
- Kraft paper
- Coated paper
- Newsprint paper
- White cardboard
- Offset paper
All these papers have their significant properties. However, newsprint paper, offset paper, and coated paper give clean and accurate printing results.
You can also print the white cardboard and kraft paper. These two forms of paper are widely used because of their tensile and durable properties.
In areas like pharmacies, you do not need the heavy-weight carrying capacity of the paper bag. Printed paper bags manufactured with offset paper or newsprint paper will do.
Printed Paper Bag Raw Material
Flat handle or twisted handle, MTED manufactures machine that can produce handles by itself. A handle is an essential part of a printed carry bag.
MTED facilitates you with inline and stand-alone twisted and flat handle making units. Moreover, you can also attach D-cut handles with your printed paper bags.
All these types of handles need the same paper that you are using in your printed paper bag.
If you are manufacturing handles for your printed paper bags in your factory, it saves the raw material.
Indirect Raw Material
These are the necessary raw materials without which you cannot make a printed paper bag. You call them indirect raw material because you cannot see them in the finished product. These are:
- Hot melt glue
- Water-based glue
16. How Does the Printer Work in Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
It is a fully automatic machine. The paper roll unwinds and forms the paper web.
EPC controls the paper web tension. The paper web then passes through the printing unit. The flexible photosensitive resin plates and rubber plates are the base material of the printer.
The ceramics anilox rollers spread the ink from the circulated ink pump evenly on the paper and provide an excellent printing quality.
The synchronous belts ensure the controlled movement of the paper web. The adjustable front and reverse printing movements are controlled by the 360-degree plate adjustment of the printing roller.
After printing, the printed paper web passes through a distance before entering the paper bag making unit. It is to ensure that the ink is completely dry before tube making procedure.
PLC and HMI control all these printing procedures.
17. Does MTED Manufacture Inline Printers Only?
No, MTED offers you three stand-alone flexo printing units as well.
It is a 2-color stand-alone printer. There are further four models in ZYT-2 machine, depending on the printed paper dimensions.
It is a PLC and HMI-controlled machine. It can print up to 100 m/min. The auto web guide and auto tension control system save you from printing errors.
The ceramics Anilox roller and ink circulation pump ensures precise printing. It is a CE-certified machine that enjoys a 1-year warranty.
ZYT-4 is a 4-color stand-alone printing unit. It is the best choice to work along with your paper bag making machines.
MTED facilitated you with four different models of ZYT-4. In these models, the printing material width and printing width vary. You can select the model according to your printing requirements. You can print any paper material or plastic on this machine.
Click the link to see the machine’s performance: It is a printing unit that facilitates you with up to 6 colors. ZYT-6 is a fully automatic 6-color printing unit.
If yes, then stand-alone printing units are the best choice for you. These machines are capable of printing back-to-back paper rolls.
It is comparatively more expensive than an inline printing unit. If you have got big orders from your customer, then this cost would not make a difference.
18. What Is the Difference between Inline and Stand-Alone Printers?
MTED does not compromise on the quality of its machines. However, if we are making inline and stand-alone units, there must be some differences. These are:
- The price of the stand-alone printer is comparatively higher than an inline printer.
- A stand-alone printer is capable of producing more printed material.
- You can print other materials like plastic film or non-woven fabric in a stand-alone printer. In comparison, an inline printer is useful for paper bags only.
- The paper bag making machines with printing are more compact in design, whereas you have to fit in the stand-alone printer along with your paper bag making machine.
19. Can I Print Double-Layer Paper Bags?
MTED manufactures double-layers square bottom paper bags with printing. You can do it in two ways:
- Use a stand-alone flexo printing machine to print your paper roll. Use this printed roll in your double layer paper bag making machine.
The second option is to ask MTED to customize a double layer paper bag making machine with inline printing for you.
Printed Double-Layer Paper Bags
20. What Type of Ink Is Used in Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
Flexographic ink is used in both inline and stand-alone printing units. This ink is transferred to the printing material through a process called flexography.
It is a cost-effective and eco-friendly ink. There are three types of flexographic inks.
- UV curable
You can choose the ink type according to the material you are using for paper bags. It also depends on the price, speed, and usage that which ink you will choose.
MTED’s printers usually use water-based inks.
Ink for Printing Paper Bags
21. How to Source A Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing from China?
Once you have decided to buy a paper bag making machine with printing for your paper bag business, it is time to source it from the best manufacturers.
MTED is one of the leading paper bag making machine manufacturers in China. We provide you trusted and reliable paper bag making machine with printing.
- You want MTED to ship the paper bag making machine with printing for you?
We can surely do so.
The other two ways you can try to get your shipment are:
- Ask a China freight forwarder to help you
- You can import it by yourself
There are three routes by which the shipment will reach you:
- By air
- By ship
- By train
The most commonly used way to deliver heavy machinery is via ship. You confirm your orders and let MTED provide the high-quality paper bag making machine with printing at your doorstep.
Sourcing Paper Bag Making Machine from China
22. Is MTED Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing CE-Certified?
All the MTED machines are ISO, OHSAS, and CE certified. Our highly qualified engineers ensure the quality standards of the paper bag making machine with printing.
Our paper bag making machine with printing is tested multiple times and designed according to international safety standards.
We make sure the high-standard equipment with safe operation. Your safety is our priority.
23. Does MTED Provide After Sales Service for Its Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
For your convenience MTED provides you with specific after-sales services. Like:
- 2-year warranty
- Lifetime machine servicing for over 20 years
- We can facilitate you with our trained engineers overseas for servicing (on demand)
- If you want, we can train your operator. Your operator will learn the installation and operation quickly.
- MTED supports the upgrading or replacement of machine parts.
- We can provide you the specified spare parts of your paper bag making machine with printing even after many years.
We mark each component of the machine with a specified identification number. It helps us to track the parts easily.
We value your requirements and the investment you make in your printed paper bag making business. It is the reason you will always find us supporting you.
24. Can I Visit MTED Factory?
We will be humbled to have you in our factory. You may always visit our facility and enjoy the manufacturing process of your paper bag making machine with printing.
You can contact us anytime for any details. You can personally visit our site, make a phone call, or contact us through the internet.
Our engineers will guide you about the paper bag making machine with the printing manufacturing process. You can see your machine working before validating the shipment process.
We want to facilitate you with an error-free and highly productive paper bag making machine with printing.
25. How to Maintain a Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
You can increase the life span of your paper bag making machine by printing with regular maintenance. With proper care, the performance of the machine becomes better.
Here are a few suggestions to maintain your paper bag making machine with printing.
- Clean the machine thoroughly after every use.
- Remove all the debris and glue leftovers immediately after use.
- Lubricate every part of your paper bag making machine regularly.
- Keep a regular record of the running time of your paper bag making machine with printing.
- Make sure to list down all the maintenance details. It will help to keep a record of the machine’s maintenance and running time.
- Besides daily cleaning, do a detailed cleaning weekly.
- Keep checking the hydraulic oil regularly. Change is as soon as it changes its color.
- Lubricate all the rolling pieces of equipment regularly.
- Always use quality oil and lubricants. Impurities in the oil may cause disruption and inconvenience.
- Follow the operational manual of your paper bag making machine with printing. It will guide you about the service time for each part.
- Always use the touch screen with clean hands.
- Don’t forget to replace the damaged parts immediately.
26. How to Clean the Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
Always clean the paper bag making machine properly after every use. Any leftover debris, ink, or glue traces may cause damage to your printed paper bags.
Use a clean and soft cloth to clean the debris. You may use small and large-sized soft brushes to clean the corners.
Avoid using scrubbers or scratching items to clean the glue and ink from the rollers.
The glue you use in the paper bag making machine with printing is water-based. So a wet wipe will be enough to clean any roller or plate after every work shift.
Daily cleaning saves you from dirty corners and challenging stains.
27. How Much Time It Takes from Order Confirmation to Paper Bag Making Machine Delivery?
Once you confirm your order of paper bag making machine with printing, it takes almost 45 – 90 days to deliver it to your facility.
In this period, our qualified engineers’ design, manufacture, and ensure the quality of your paper bag making machine.
The internal factory test of your paper bag making machine with printing takes almost a week. It includes the mechanical and electrical inspection of all the components of your paper bag making machine with printing.
We take all the records of your paper bag making machine with printing on a sign-off document. It is to keep track of your machine’s full test process.
28. Can I Change the Printing Patterns on the Same Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
Yes, you can!
You can customize as many printing plates as you want. You give us your requirements, and we will design the printing plates according to your desire.
The size and thickness of the printing plate also vary.
- We can customize the thickness of the printing plate. However, the thickness of the most commonly used printing plates is 1.7mm or 2.28mm.
- The printing length ranges from 230 – 1000mm.
- The printing width varies between 800 -1500mm.
You can change the printing cylinder easily and quickly with the help of a sleeve-type printing roller.
29. How to Pack and Unpack Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
Before packing, our engineers treat every part of your paper bag making machine with printing thoroughly, with anti-corrosion lubricant.
After that, your paper bag making machine is wrapped in a nylon protective film. Nylon protective film is suitable to protect the machine from oxygen that causes corrosion.
The well-organized toolbox, along with your paper bag making machine and a hard copy of your documents, is packed inside the nylon protective film.
Your paper bag-making machine with printing is further packed in thick and well-built fumigated wooden boxes for more protection. It is a protective shield for your machine in a lengthy shipping journey.
Here is your package at your site.
You have to remove the wooden box carefully. Unpack the nylon protective film. Take the toolbox and your documents. Follow the installation guide provided to you if you want to install the machine by yourself or hire qualified engineers.
Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing to be Packed
30. Does MTED Provide Installation Guidance?
On your demand, MTED can provide you installation and operation training. You can send your operator to MTED, and our engineers will train him about the installation and operation of your paper bag making machine with printing thoroughly.
For even more convenience, we can also provide installation services overseas. Our trained technician and engineer will help you install your paper bag making machine with printing at your site.
31. Can I Make Variable-Sized Paper Bags with Printing?
You can play with the design and variation in the sizes of your printed paper bags. In different industries, you need variable printed bag sizes. For example, in the food industry or grocery stores, you need large printed paper bags.
Whereas, in pharmacies and for small-sized decorative items or gifts, you need small printed paper bags.
For this reason, MTED provides you with paper bag making machines with printing that can produce variable paper bags.
The size range of different paper bag machines is as follows:
Flat and satchel paper bag making machine with printing
There are two types of flat and satchel paper bag making machines with printing.
- Bag width: 70 – 250mm.
- Gusset: 20 – 120mm
- Bad cutting length: 110 – 460mm
- Bag width: 70 – 350mm
- Bag cutting length: 165 – 715mm
- Gusset: 20 – 120mm
Square bottom paper bag making machine with printing
- Bag width: 80 – 200mm
- Bag length: 190 – 370mm
- Bag bottom width: 50 – 105mm
- Bag width: 120 – 330mm
- Bag length: 270 – 530mm
- Bag bottom width: 60 – 180mm
- Bag width: 260 – 450mm
- Bag length: 270 – 530mm
- Bag bottom width: 80 – 180mm
Square bottom paper bag making machine with printing and inline handle units
Printed Paper Bag with D-Cut Handle
- Bag width: 120 – 320mm
- Bag length: 270 – 530mm
- Bag bottom width: 60 – 180mm
- Bag width: 120 – 450mm
- Bag cutting length: 270 – 760mm
- Bag bottom width: 60 – 200mm
Variable Printed Paper Bag Sizes
32. What Is the Configuration of Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing?
MTED makes its paper bag making machine with printing with the best components, keeping the user-friendly option in mind. It has:
- It is fully automatic, controlled by a PC
- HMI facilitates you with virtual control
- Servo motor and Servo Driver controls the paper bag dimensions
- EPC controls the web alignment and web tension
- A synchronous belt maintains the definite motion
- Ceramics Anilox roller
- Chamber doctor blade
- Sleeve type plate cylinder
- Ink circulation pump
- Safety barrier to protect the operator
- Air-conditioned electrical cabinet
- Conveyor belt for bag accumulation
- Glue guns for gluing process
- Inline handle unit
- Inline die-cut unit
- Hydraulic paper rollers
Configuration of Paper Bag Making Machine with Printing
33. How Profitable Is a Printed Paper Bag Making Business?
The printed paper bag making business is one of the rapidly growing industries in the whole world.
Retailers prefer to use paper bags not only for packaging reasons but for their eco-friendly properties. These paper bags are visually attractive and serve as a marketing agent for the brands.
With time, all the industries are diverting from plastic bag packaging to paper bag packaging.
More demand means more production. So, if you are planning to establish a business with more scope in the future, a printed paper bag making business is undoubtedly one type.
It requires very low investment. The raw material you use in the printed paper bag making process is also cost-effective.
MTED’s paper bag making machine with printing can work for 48 hours continuously. It means a fast income-generating process with less investment.
It is always better to be earlier than late. Trust MTED’s engineers and order your paper bag making machine with printing right now.
In Demand Profitable Business
34. Does MTED Ship Paper Bag Making Machine to My Country?
MTED ships its paper bag making machines with printing over 100 countries. We have shipped our machines in Asia, Europe, America, and Africa.
The countries include United States, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Thailand, and many more.
You can contact anytime with our sales team for more queries about the shipment procedure.
35. What are the Main Parts of Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing?
The paper bag making machine with printing consists of:
- Control panel
- Hydraulic paper roll unwinder
- Printing unit
- Tube forming unit
- Gluing unit
- Bottom formation unit
- Bottom gluing unit
- Automatic counting
- Finishes bag delivery table
- Inline handle unit
- Inline die-cut unit
36. Does Paper Bag Making Machine With Printing Use Hot Melt Glue or Water Glue?
MTED’s paper bag making machine with printing uses both water-based and hot melt glue.
- The water-based glue is used for pasting the paper tube sides and bag bottom
- Whereas the hot melt glue from the glue gun is used for gluing handles and double-layer paper bags with printing.
- The hot melt glue is also used for pasting the plastic liners and plastic window cuts.