- Fast Changeover
- Ultra Compact Machine
- Vacuum Suck Blank Paper Feeding
- Smooth Blank Transfer Movement
- Low Noise Level for Better Operator Comfort
- Adopt France SCHNEIDER HMI and PC Control
- Forming Die Adapted to Your Specific Tray Design & Size
Efficiency and Precision: Discover Your Best Automatic Tray Erector
KSH-2VE is a fully automatic tray erector that provides tray forming solutions in agricultural, food processing and distribution applications.
This machine features servo control, compact design, and high productivity with max 200 trays per min. It forms trays with flat cardboard sheets, applying water-based glue to the corners of the sheet.
KSH-2VE include double heads which work simultaneously with the top and base. Its user-friendly interface and fast changeover design make it an operator friendly tray former well-suited for your industry, and your tray specifications.
No matter cardboard paper or corrugated paper, it can work out perfectly with its advanced machine programming and customized forming dies.
|Suitable Materials||Paper board 200-600gsm|
Corrugated board thickness ≤ 1.5mm
|Format Range||100 x 100 – 530 x 530mm|
|Production Capacity||1,800-12,000 P/h|
|Air Consumption||400l/min, 0.6Mpa|
|Foot Print||2,300 x 2,200 mm|
- PLC and HMI control
- Pneumatic controlled blank feeder
- Glue applicator unit
- Forming die adapted to specific tray size
- Accumulator finished box delivery
- Enclosed machine with door opening detector
- Smart touch screen control for troubleshooting
- Automatic erected tray counting system
The KSH-2VE tray erector comes with a comprehensive two-year warranty. If any defects in material or workmanship arise during this period, we will promptly replace the faulty part with a new, identical one. The warranty coverage begins upon shipment of the machine from our facility.