Premier Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
- Serve your specific industry
- Designed specifically for your customized paper bags
- It takes your business to the next level
All Types of Brown Paper Bag Making Machines to Rocket Your Business
Variations bring more foot traffic to your brown paper bag making business. To satisfy clients of different choices, you can make all types of paper bags, including square bottom, sharp-bottom, printed, trendy with plastic windows, and carry bags.
MTED: Your Reliable Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer
MTED is serving globally with a high-quality, fully automatic brown paper bag making machine for the past 25 years. You can find numerous solutions for all types of paper bags.
You can make variable-sized paper bags with brown paper, laminated paper, or parchment paper. Trendy paper bags with handles and plastic windows attract customers and give a boost to your business.
Whether it is getting a quotation, purchasing, or technical guidance, you can contact our customer services team 24/7. We are always at your back, supporting you.
Industries We Serve
Name the industry, and you’ll find that MTED is catering to every sector from retail to pharmacy and from food to industrial sectors. Boost your business and satisfy clients from every field of life!
- Manufacturing Process
- Main Structure
- Related Videos
MTED facilitates you with a standard brown paper bag making machine. However, you are most welcome to share your ideas and requirements. Our qualified engineers will provide you a CAD version of your dreams. MTED provides you with innovative solutions that turn your demands into an up-to-date mechanical solution.
MTED’s QA/QC team is efficiently working throughout the manufacturing process. High-quality raw material from the world’s best manufacturers is taken. Components are assembled under the supervision of experienced engineers. Every detail is checked properly to ensure smooth running at your facility.
A trained technician is assigned to assemble each brown paper bag making machine. Engineering drawings are provided to the technician. He assembles the machine accordingly. There is always room for innovations during the assembly. To offer you high-grade paper bag making solutions, MTED makes it precisely.
A fully automatic brown paper bag making machine needs to have many sensors and systems that work efficiently. MTED’s electrical engineers ensure that the servo system and electric sensors are correctly installed and work without any error. Mechanical components are a must, but without proper electrical connections, you would not enjoy the benefits.
All the components of your brown paper bag making machine and spare parts are marked with specific identification numbers. These numbers serve as the tracking ID. Whenever you need a spare part for your machine in your life, just let MTED know, and we’ll provide you with a similar spare part for your machine.
Factory Internal Test
After a precise assembly and proper electrical connections, the engineers take up the responsibility to inspect the functioning of your brown paper bag making machine. Engineers make sure that the sensors are responding efficiently to provide high-speed production. After a thorough inspection and recording of the results in documents, approval is given.
Brown Paper Bag Making Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
Are you looking for brown paper bag making machines that can make a square bottom and sharp-bottom paper bags?
Are you interested in making brown paper bags with plastic windows?
Or, do you find brown paper carry bags trendy?
If yes, then you are at the right place. Here you can find all the tremendous solutions for your paper bag making business.
Let’s move further to know about the features and specifications of the brown paper bag making machine.
1. What Is a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
It is a fully automatic high-speed paper bag making machine. Purchasing a brown paper bag making machine is the first step towards a flourishing business.
It is a machine that may help you to serve your client with block bottom or sharp bottom paper bags.
You can also get an inline flexo printer to print beautiful patterns and brand information on the brown paper bags.
The special recyclable paper called kraft paper or khaki paper (brown paper) is most commonly used in retail, food, and pharmaceutical industries.
Besides brown paper, you can use many other types of papers in your brown paper bag making machine.
Brown paper bags with die-cut plastic windows or strip plastic windows look trendy. The inner plastic lining makes them oil and water-resistant.
Brown Paper Bags
Also, your brown paper bag making machine can make bags with handles.
So, all in all, it is a versatile machine that can cater to variable industries and clients. The high-grade machine components and servo system make the machine’s performance tremendous.
Let’s see how this machine works and makes trendy brown paper bags.
2. How Does a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Work?
A square bottom brown paper bag making machine can create up to 260bags/min. Let’s see the manufacturing process by which the machine works so efficiently.
HMI Control Panel
First of all, the operator feeds in all the necessary data regarding paper bag dimensions and working speed in the control panel.
Paper Roll Unwinding
The process starts from the material end. The unwinding unit consists of a hydraulic shaft that carries the brown paper roll.
The paper roll unwinds automatically, forming a stretched and aligned paper web.
Paper Web Formation
The paper roll unwinds to make a stretched and straight paper web. The EPC system controls the web tension control sensors.
These sensors help to detect the correct paper tension according to the predetermined scale.
Tractioning rollers and friction wheels are installed to maintain the paper web tension at variable speeds.
Gluing guns are installed to spray water-based glue on the side of the paper web. The guns discharge a calculated amount of glue to stick the paper firmly and make a paper tube.
Paper Tube Formation
The paper web then enters the tube forming unit. In this unit, a forming plate and forming template helps to fold the paper web.
The forming template determines the width of the paper bag. The side edge discs fold the sides inward to form side gussets.
Friction wheels and pull rollers help press the folds firmly and keep the paper tube stretched and aligned.
The pressure is also helpful to seal the side seams.
Note: Printing, handle pasting, and plastic window making are done before tube formation.
From the tube forming unit, the paper tube then enters the cutting unit. It includes a sharp knife that cuts the brown paper tube according to the predetermined bag length.
The cylinder-shaped paper bags then enter into the bottom-forming unit. Here the mechanical fingers help to open the paper bag bottom.
Glue is applied to the bottom. The bottom folding unit folds the paper and seals the bottom adequately.
Brown paper bags are ready. From here, the machine automatically counts the bags in a bag counting unit.
The machine then discharges the counted brown paper bags in the predetermined sets. For example, the operator feeds in the control panel to release in the group of 25 bags.
The machine will discharge 25 bags, will take a slight pause, and discharge the next set of 25 bags.
In this way, it becomes convenient for the operator to gather and pack the bags.
3. What Are the Different Types of Square Bottom Paper Bags a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Produces?
You can make small, medium, and large-sized square bottom paper bags. It is effortless to change bag length, bag width, and gusset width of block bottom paper bags.
Let me give you the details of square bottom paper bags making machine MTED manufactures:
Models of Block Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
It’s a square bottom paper bag making machine that makes small and medium-sized paper bags.
You can get an optional printing unit, die-cut plastic window unit, and handle-making unit with this machine.
It is an ideal machine to make medium and large-sized square bottom paper bags. With an inline printing unit, you get the option to create beautifully printed paper bags.
Germany REXROTH, servo control system, ensures synchronized and automatic movement of your machine.
Square Bottom Brown Paper Bags
It is a fully automatic machine that provides you SOS brown paper bag making machine with Die-cut (patch) handles.
You can make variable-shaped die-cut handles with this machine. However, the most commonly used is a D-shaped handle.
Plastic windows make paper bags attractive and trendy. MTED manufactures this model so that you can create block bottom paper bags with die-cut windows.
MTED can provide you various die-cutters to make imaginative windows on the brown paper bags.
Brown Paper Bag with Plastic Window
It is an ideal machine to make square bottom paper bags with twisted handles. It is a fully automatic machine that can make and paste the handles efficiently.
You can make up to 150 brown paper bags with a handle in one minute.
MTED provides you another classic solution for making handles. It’s the square bottom paper bag making machine that can create flat handles.
It can make up to 200 brown paper bags in one minute with a flat handle. You can also have an additional inline printing unit with this machine.
It is a state-of-the-art machine that can make paper bags with both twisted and flat handles.
You can also get an option printing unit and a plastic window unit with this machine. So, it’s an all-in-one solution for your paper bag making business.
4. Can Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Produce V-Bottom Paper Bags?
Yes, you can make sharp bottom paper bags with your brown paper bag making machine. MTED manufactures two models, which are:
This machine can manufacture small-sized V-bottom paper bags. You can also avail the facility of adding an inline printing unit with it.
It is a compact machine that can produce 350 paper bags in a minute. Flat and satchel paper bag making machines give you the choice of making the bags with or without side gussets.
In this machine, you can make medium and large-sized V-bottom paper bags. You have the option of making the bags with or without a side gusset and with or without printing.
Inline plastic window units also increase the value of your brown paper bags. Stylish die-cut or strip windows attract more customers than usual.
Brown Paper Bag Making Machine for Sharp Bottom Bags
5. Can a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Make Laminated Paper Bags?
Here comes the brown paper bag making machine most suitable to manufacture oil and water-resistant paper bags.
It is MTED’s laminated brown paper bag making machine. In this machine, a small hydraulic shaft unwinds a plastic film roll.
The gluing system glues the plastic film with the brown paper to make the inner lining. After that, the paper tube forms, cutters cut the bag to the desired length, and the bottom formation occurs.
Besides bakeries, these bags are ideally used to pack pet food and fertilizers. These are also popular in hospitals and airplanes as a sickness bag.
Brown Laminated Paper Bags Machine
6. What Are Multi-Layered Brown Paper Bags?
MTED’s multi-wall brown paper bag making machine can produce double or triple-layered paper bags.
These paper bags are known as heavy-duty paper bags. A standard brown paper bag can carry up to 10kgs.
Multi-wall paper bags can carry up to 20kg weight. These paper bags are best suited to pack and store things like rice, flour, sugar, powdered chemicals, and many more.
Grocers and pharmaceutical companies find it convenient to weigh and pack the grains. These sealed bags are stored in the inventories, which saves time and effort.
Multi-Layered Brown Paper Bag
7. How Is the Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Beneficial for the Retail Industry?
Retailers from all over the world are diverting from plastic bags to brown paper bags. It is because of the numerous benefits. Such as:
- It brings more foot traffic
- Brand promoter
By using brown paper bags, the retailers play their active role in saving the earth. Retail is the biggest of all the industries.
So, brown paper bags are making a big difference by eliminating plastic from the retail industry.
Customers love to reuse their beautiful and trendy brown paper bags. Thankfully, the brown paper that is also called kraft paper, is strong and tear-resistant.
You can conveniently make brown paper shopping bags to fulfill the customer’s demands.
Reusable Brown Paper Bag
Brown paper bags with handles make them easy to carry. Customers coming out of a clothing shop or a shoe mart happily carry brown paper bags with handles.
Handles make it easier for the customers to carry their belongings. Moreover, brown paper carry bags look trendy and modish.
Brings More Foot Traffic
Attractive brown paper bags with creative patterns and catchy lines bring more foot traffic to the brands.
It is one of the main reasons why retailers prefer using printed brown paper bags.
Another important reason for the rapid popularity of brown paper bags is the printed brand logos and contact details.
The kraft paper bag having a brand logo promotes the brand wherever it goes. Moreover, the contact details with phone numbers and website addresses help customers order the products online.
Printed Brown Paper Bags
8. What Are the Other Sectors a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Serves?
Besides the retail industry, brown paper bags are equally popular among the food and pharmaceutical industries.
In the food sector the brown paper bags have the following advantages:
- Edibles packed in brown paper bags tend to have a longer shelf life.
- Oil-resistant brown paper bags are very successful in bakeries.
- Storing grains, rice, and flour in the inventory of a supermarket have never been so easy.
- Bakers prefer packing bread and bun in the stylish V-bottom paper bags with plastic windows.
- Most restaurants prefer using brown paper bags for takeaway services.
- Small sharp bottom paper bags are used for packaging items like French fries and nuggets.
- Food packed in brown paper bags stays safe while home delivery services.
Brown Food Paper Bags
In the industries as well as pharmacies, using brown paper bags have the following benefits:
- Heavy-duty brown paper bags make the transportation of chemicals and solvents from one place to another.
- You can conveniently print the chemical name and quantity with brand details on the paper bags.
- Small paper bags are used in serving medicines at pharmacies.
- Laminated paper bags are functional in hospitals as waste bags.
9. What Are the Outstanding Features of a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED installs the best components in the brown paper bag making machine. Let me tell you some of the outstanding features:
- PLC and HMI control panel
- Hydraulic unwinding shaft
- Photocell system
- The color eye mark system
- EPC system
- Auto tension control system
- Automatic side gluing system
- Tube forming template
- ServoTech system
- The sharp rotary saw tooth cutters
- The automatic bottom forming unit
- The automatic bag counting unit
- Accumulating table
- Automatic central lubrication
- Inline flexo printers (optional)
- Inline handle making units (optional)
- Inline plastic window unit (optional)
Automatic Lubrication System
10. How Can I Make Plastic Windows with My Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
Brown paper bags with plastic windows are in demand. First of all, let me tell you that there are two types of plastic windows.
- Die-cut plastic window
- Strip plastic window
Die-Cut Plastic Window
To make a die-cut plastic window, special die-cutters are installed in the machine. These cutters are available in variable shapes.
You can make simple geometrical shapes as well as some unique creative cuts to make trendy paper bags.
The cutter cuts the desired shape from the paper before the tube formation. The automatic gluing system glues the plastic film with the paper.
The plastic film serves as the inner liner and makes a see-through window in the brown paper bag.
Strip Plastic Window
On the other hand, paper bags with strip window doesn’t require cutting. Plastic film is glued all along with the front panel of the brown paper bag.
These paper bags are most commonly used in bakeries and serving food items.
Brown Paper Bags with Die-Cut Plastic Window
11. Does a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Make Paper Carry Bags?
Yes, you can conveniently make three types of handles with your brown paper carry bag making machine. These are:
- Twisted handles
- Flat handles
- Patch handles
MTED facilitates you with some machine models that have inline handle making and pasting units. Depending on the type of paper bags you manufacture and your client’s demand, you can also have stand-alone handle making and handle pasting units.
Moreover, to support the handle making unit, there are some auxiliary machines.
Attaching twisted paper handles and flat paper handles reduce the ultimate cost. It also prevents you from going to market and search for handles to attach with brown paper bags.
The handles are made with the same brown paper you choose for making paper bags. In this way, you can save the raw material as well.
Brown paper Bags with Twisted Handles
12. How Much Electricity Does a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine Consume?
MTED’s brown paper bag making machine consumes a minimal amount of electricity compared to the standard machines with similar efficiency.
Different models consume different amounts of energy depending on their functioning. For example:
- Flat and satchel brown paper bag making machine consumes up to 18kw energy,
- Square bottom brown paper bag making machine with printing consumes up to 24kw, and
- Square bottom paper bag making machine with a twisted handle consumes almost 40kw of electricity.
13. How Does the Gluing System Work in a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
Two types of glues are applied to a brown paper bag.
- Cold glue
- Hot melt glue
The cold glue is used for paper bag side and bottom sealing. On the other hand, hot melt glue is used in the handle making and pasting process.
MTED prefers using water-based white latex glue. It is an eco-friendly and non-toxic adhesive that gives you perfect results.
The glue storage tank automatically pumps the glue in an adequate amount. You can clean the excess adhesive from the machine by simply rubbing it with a wet cloth.
14. Is Brown Paper Bag Making Machine CE Certified?
Yes, following the international safety standards is among MTED’s priorities. The whole manufacturing process takes place under the supervision of trained and experienced engineers.
The specific QA/QC team inspects the components and their assembly. It is the reason, many national and international certifications are awarded to MTED.
Some of which are:
- CE Certificate
- Work safety certificate
15. What Is the Production Speed of a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
The production speed varies in each brown paper bag making machine. It depends on the type, size, and features of the specific machine.
With added inline features, the speed becomes comparatively slower. However, MTED’s fully automatic brown paper bag making machines run at a very high rate.
The compact design helps to perform every step back to back without the waste of time and material.
The production speed in various models is mentioned below:
|RZFD-190 (with/without printing)||30 – 240bags/min|
|RZFD-330/450 (with/without printing)||30 – 220bags/min|
|RZFD-330T/450TA/450TB||30 – 180bags/min|
|RZFD-330F/450FA/450FB||30 – 180bags/min|
|RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB||30 – 180bags/min|
|RZJD-250J (with/without printing)||350bags/min|
|RZJD-350J (with/without printing)||650bags/min|
|RZFD-330W||30 – 150bags/min|
|RZFD-330D||30 – 130bags/min|
16. How Can I Make Printed Paper Bags with a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED manufactures flexo printers as the inline and stand-alone printing units. Many machines come with inline flexo printers.
You can also get a stand-alone printer depending on your use and the client’s demand. Flexo printers can print in up to 8 colors.
The unique printing quality and smooth functioning of these printers boost your business and make your clients satisfied.
Beautifully Printed Brown Paper Bags
Features of Flexo Printers
The features a flexo printer possesses are:
- PLC and HMI control panel
- EPC control
- Printing speed 5-100 m/min
- Print registration ≤ ±0.15mm
- Ceramic anilox roller
- Ink circulation pump
- Chamber doctor blade
- High productivity
- Sleeve type plate cylinder
- Auto web guide
- Hydraulic web lifting
- Back to back rewinding
- Jam detection sensors
17. Can I Get Spare Parts of My Brown Paper Bag Making Machine after Ten Years?
The ERP’s inventory system allows you to get spare parts even after decades. Each component of your brown paper bag making machine is marked with specific identification numbers.
Similar numbers are marked on the spare parts. In this way, MTED can track the spare parts effortlessly even after many years.
MTED recommends you use only the same brand’s spare parts. Installing different spare parts may end up malfunctioning the machine.
18. What Is the Function of an Error Detecting System in a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED installs many robust sensors in the brown paper bag making machine. These sensors help the machine in fast and synchronized movement.
They also help to detect the error immediately when occurred. In-time error detection has many advantages. Such as:
Automatic Correction System
If your paper web folds from a corner or the sensors detect a slack, they immediately trigger the automatic correction system.
The correction system regulates the paper web tension, preventing wrinkled paper tube formation.
Prevents Material Wastage
The advantage of an error-detecting system is that it saves the raw material from getting wasted. For example, if the automatic tension control system doesn’t work correctly and there are no error detecting sensors, it will result in a wrinkled paper tube.
The machine will continue to make wrinkled paper bags until the operator notices them. It will waste the brown paper, glue, printing ink, and electricity.
Jam Detecting System
The jam detecting system has warning alarms. As soon as the sensors detect jamming or malfunctioning, they trigger the alarm.
The alarm bell informs the operator immediately about the error.
Operators Checking the Machine
Saves the Machine from Destruction
The operator’s quick action on hearing the alarm saves the material and the machine from getting damaged.
If a machine continues working with loose screws or jammed raw material, it may cause a severe accident.
Thanks to the error-detecting system that saves you from misfortune and activates the alarm immediately.
19. How to Maintain a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
Maintenance increases the efficiency and lifespan of your brown paper bag making machine. Here are few steps you must follow to maintain the machine.
- Always keep the machine neat and clean from any debris.
- Lubricate each component of your brown paper bag making machine regularly.
- You must keep a record of the running time of your machine.
- Weekly maintenance is as essential as daily cleaning. You must keep a record of daily care as well.
- Maintaining a cleaning record helps to calculate the machine’s total running time.
- Keep a check on the hydraulic oil. Change it when you observe a change in its color.
- The machine has an automatic lubrication system. But you must ensure that every rolling part is adequately lubricated.
- You must always use a high-quality lubricant for your machine.
- Clean the glue and debris from the machine immediately after every use.
- It would be best if you used the control panel and touch screen with neat and clean hands.
- MTED provides you with the operational menu. In the menu, the servicing time of each component is mentioned. Ensure that you service the parts in time.
- If any part of the machine gets damaged, replace it immediately. Running a machine with damaged components is strictly prohibited.
For more questions and queries you can contact our engineering staff 24/7.
20. Why Invest in a Brown Paper Bag Making Machine?
Investing in MTED’s brown paper bag making machine brings you numerous benefits. Let me mention a few of them.
Advantages of Brown Paper Bag Making Machine
- This machine gives you fast ROI and impressive profits.
- Paper bags are eco-friendly and trending. More market demand means more chances of a successful business.
- MTED never leaves you alone. You get lifetime maintenance and servicing facilities.
- Thirty years of lifespan with the availability of spare parts is an added advantage.
- MTED’s fully automatic machine gives you an increased productivity rate.
- The highly efficient machine works non-stop for 48 hours.
- You can get high-quality paper bags, as the automatic error-detection system prevents you from de-shaped paper bags.
- You have got fewer chances of error – thanks to the jam detection system.
- MTED’s machines are equipped with improved protection systems.
Error Detection System
- The fully automatic machine facilitates you with low labor.
- It leads to a relaxed factory lead time. More productivity in less time gives you time for relaxation.
- You need calculated raw material. The machine is specifically designed to prevent material wastage.
- It provides you consistent working and quick feedbacks.
- Investing in MTED’s brown paper bag making machine makes you compatible with the market.
- You can make variable-sized paper bags with a variety of styles and prints.
- It can handle delicate and heavy work. You can use any paper to produce the desired paper bags.
- The compact design of your brown paper bag making machine is easy to install and portable.
- You can rely on the durable machines of MTED.