Your #1 Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
- +25 Years Precision Manufacturing
- Customized for Your Design Recycle Paper Bag
- Game-changing Technology to Keep You Ahead
- Partnering You at Every Step With Your Paper Bag Business
All Types of Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines to Boom Your Business
MTED: Your Premier Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer in China
25 years back, in Rui’an city, MTED started the carrier as a small industry. We are now one of China’s leading paper bag making machine manufacturing companies.
We are serving more than 100 countries with unmatchable quality machines and competitive prices. Highly qualified engineers work round the clock to bring out innovative and updated designs for our valuable customers.
We are here 24/7 to support you. Contact our customer services team now and see what we can do for you!
Select Your Industry Below, and See How We Can Help
Whether you plan to serve a retail industry, pharmaceutical industry, or serving the food industry, MTED has all types of machines to support your business. Come on, all for one and one for all, MTED wouldn’t let you down in your industry!
It all starts with a ‘You & I’ relationship. Whatever your requirements are you can talk to our proficient engineers about it. We make it possible for you. Your demands are our priorities. MTED provides the best possible tailored solutions for all your recycle paper bag making machines.
Assembly & Craftsmanship
In MTED’s workshops, a trained technician is assigned for each recycle paper bag making machine. The assembly of all the components is done according to the engineering schematics. Precise hand assemblage ensures a smooth installation and operation afterward.
Along with all mechanical details, MTED’s electrical engineers work side by side to manufacture a state-of-the-art recycle paper bag making machine for you. PLC&HMI control, servo-driven system, HMI, VPN, photocell system, and more are installed for better management and easy access to MTED’s experts.
Spare Parts Management
Thanks to the ERP’s inventory management system. Every component and spare part of your recycle paper bag making machine is marked with a distinctive identification number. These numbers help MTED to track the spare part whenever you need it. So, even after decades, you can get a spare part conveniently.
To provide you with precise functioning, stable production, and safe operation, a dedicated project manager conducts a factory test on your recycle paper bag making machine. Each part and function of your machine is tested and approved. It takes almost a week to confirm that the machine is up to the mark!
Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Recycle paper not only lessens air pollution but also saves us from utilizing raw material. If you and every other person start using recycled paper, the environmental pollution may lessen up.
If you run a business manufacturing paper bags, you can employ recycle paper bag making machines so that our environment stays safe from pollution and paper gets reused.
MTED offers outstanding recycle paper bag making machines. If you want to know more about the recycle paper bag making machine or if you have any queries, read the FAQs guide below.
Reading this, all your doubts and queries will be cleared. So, without further ado, let’s jump in with both feet!
1. How Does a Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine Function?
MTED is one of the leading manufacturer and suppliers of paper bag making machines especially the ones that are fully automatic roll fed machines. Recycle paper bag making machines carry the best quality.
The machine helps its users generate bags without any hustle. The functioning process for the recycle paper bag making machine is easy and simple.
The general machine’s working method is:
Loading paper material > paper web forming> side gluing> tube forming> cutting> bottom forming> gluing> counting> finished bag delivery.
The manufacturing process is the same for all the machines. Machines with inline printers, die-cut window units, or handle making units have a specific added function between paper web formation and paper tube formation.
Are you interested in MTED recycle paper bag machine design PDF? Contact us now.
Recycled Paper Bags
2. How Many Sizes of Bags Can Be Generated Through a Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
The recycled paper bag making machine can generate paper bags of various sizes either small, medium or large.
However, if we talk about the shapes of the bags, the machine can make the square bottom, flat, and satchel paper bags.
Specifications for RZFD-330W Square Bottom Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine
- Bag’s length ranges from 270 – 530mm.
- Bag’s width ranges from 120 – 330mm.
- Bottom width ranges from 60 – 180mm.
- Paper web width varies from 380 – 1040mm.
- Die-cut window height and width ranges from 50 – 140mm.
- Machine produces up to 150bags/min.
Specifications for RZJD-250 Flat and Satchel Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine
- Width of the bag ranges from 70 – 250mm
- Gusset size ranges from 20 – 120mm
- Paper web width varies from 100 – 780mm
- Film web width ranges from 50 – 200mm
- Printing speed ranges from 5 – 100m/min
Sizes of Recycled Paper Bags
3. Is Recycle Paper Bag Making Business Profitable?
It is indeed profitable. The business gets benefits because everyone is in need of paper bags at this age. The ban on plastic bags has really given the paper bag business an opportunity to grow and gain profits.
There is a great demand for paper bags in the market therefore, it is a sure thing that recycle paper bag making business is profitable and totally worth it.
Reasons for Calling Paper Bag Business Profitable:
We have enlisted the reasons below:
- Recycle paper bag machines are employed in several sectors. The paper bags are made to cater to the prerequisites, necessities, and services of each particular industry.
- Industries such as pharmacy, retail, and food are all served by the paper bag making machine business consequently. These industries have many businesses working under them which have numerous applications of paper bags.
- If we use recycled paper bags, our motto of keeping a plastic-free environment also gets fulfilled. So, our planet can stay healthy and free of pollution. This promotes the business of recycle paper bags, so why not try it out.
The use of recycle paper bags not only adds to this motto but also boosts the need for paper bags. With that, all the industries are shifting towards the practice of using paper bags which eventually heightens the demand for paper bags.
- You just have to invest your money for one time when you buy a recycle paper bag making machine. After that, this machine can make you a lot of money for life. If you invest in the machine, then you need not worry next because the price of raw material is not too much.
- Moreover, the features of the machine, including the number of bags it makes per minute depending on the model you buy, are outstanding.
- The machine works non-stop for 48-hours and guarantees timely and quick work. You can get back your invested money from the machine’s work in the blink of an eye and you can earn major profits as well.
Having read all of the reasons to earn profits, we hope it’s clear that you won’t be at loss if you buy recycle paper bag making machine and start your business.
Block Bottom Recycle Paper Bag Machine
4. How Durable Are Recycled Paper Bags?
The recycle paper bag making machine generates paper bags that are user-friendly and last long to achieve the purpose they are made for.
Owing to the machine used, these recycle paper bags carry high quality and stay in good quality even after their purpose is well served. Hence, these paper bags stay for a good time.
Reasons for a Longer Durability
- The main reason for such durability is the material quality that matters the most.
- These recycle paper bags are flexible, strong, and immune to any damage that makes them durable and makes them stay longer.
- Further, we would like to add that these recycle paper bags are not easy to tear.
- In-liner plastic is used to make recycle paper bags more durable.
People can reuse recycle paper bags as well. You can employ them after their main purpose is fulfilled.
Such durability of recycle paper bags makes them environmentally free as well that causes no pollution.
Reusable Paper Bags
5. What Is the Application of Recycle Paper Bags?
Recycle paper bags are popular among many industries like food, retail, and pharmaceuticals. Let’s see how they are helpful for each sector:
The food industry comprises many different sections like bakeries, fast food chains, restaurants, grocery stores, meat shops, and departmental stores. Recycle paper bags serve each division effectively.
- In bakeries, V-bottom recycle paper bags are popular. Bakers pack cookies, patties, bread, bun, and rolls in beautifully printed V-bottom paper bags.
- Fast food restaurants serve French fries, nuggets, hotshots, and tender pops in small-sized V-bottom paper bags.
- Square bottom recycle paper bags are most suitable for the takeaway and home delivery services for restaurants.
- Grocers prefer using recycle paper bags for packing fresh fruits and vegetables. The moisture-resistant recycle paper keeps the freshness for longer.
- You can find trendy recycle paper bags on the shelves of departmental stores. These bags may have plastic windows to see the products inside. Recycle paper bag with plastic window often contains dry nuts, cookies, salted beans, and other edibles.
Food Recycle Paper Bag
Retail is the largest of all the recycle paper bag utilizing industries. Shoe & clothing brands, jewelry shops, gift shops, and book stores prefer using recycle paper bags for packing their products.
Paper bags benefit the retailers in the following ways:
- Printed and trendy recycle paper shopping bags attract more foot traffic.
- Printed logos and brand names do free cost marketing for the brand.
- Small, medium and large-sized recycle paper bags– appropriate to serve everyone.
- Attractive recycle paper carry bags make it convenient for the customer to hold their belongings.
The pharmaceutical industry includes everything related to medicine – hospitals, pharmacies, chemicals & solvent suppliers, and first aid solutions in every sector.
- Pharmacists prefer using small, and medium-sized recycle paper bags to pack and serve medicine to customers.
- The printed details of the pharmacy benefit the patients – as they can order the medicines online or visit a nearby branch.
- Chemical & solvent suppliers may use multiwall heavy duty recycle paper bags for storing and transporting bulk orders.
- In hospitals and airplanes, recycle paper packets are used as waste bags.
Recycle Paper Bags for Pharmacies
6. What Are the Machines That MTED Manufactures for Recycle Paper Bags?
|Recycle Paper Bag Size
|Twisted and Flat Handle
Do you want to know how much space these recycle paper bag making machines may occupy in your facility?
Let’s move on to the next question.
7. What Is the Footprint of a Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
In the following table you will find the footprint dimensions of all MTED recycle paper bag making machines:
|RZFD-190 (without printing)
|8500 x 3200 x 1700mm
|RZFD-190 (with printing)
|12500 x 3200 x 2800mm
|RZFD-330/450 (without printing)
|10000 x 3700/3800 x 1900mm
|RZFD-330/450 (with printing)
|12500 x 3700/3800 x 1900mm
|11000 x 3700 x 2000mm
|12000/13000 x 3750 x 2000mm
|15000 x 6000 x 2700mm
|19000 x 6000 x 2700mm
|RZJD-250J (without printing)
|7100 x 3000 x 2200mm
|RZJD-250J (with printing)
|9600 x 3000 x 2800mm
|RZJD-350J (without printing)
|7300 x 3000 x 2200mm
|RZJD-350J (with printing)
|12000 x 3000 x 2800mm
8. What Inline Operations Are Present in Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines?
You can avail of various optional inline operations with your recycle paper bag making machines. Like:
- Inline flexo printers (1 – 8 colors)
- Inline plastic strip unit
- Inline die-cut plastic window unit
- The inline die-cut handle unit
- Inline twisted handle making unit
- Inline flat handle making unit
- Inline micro-perforation unit
Recycle Paper Bags with Handle
9. What Is the Classification of Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can find many types of recycle paper bag making machines in the market. Let’s learn a little about their various kinds and classifications.
We can divide recycle paper bag making machines into various categories depending on their type, functioning, and specifications.
You can classify the recycle paper bag making machines into three different categories depending on their automation controls.
- Fully automatic recycle paper bag making machine
- Semi-automatic recycle paper bag making machine
- Manual recycle paper bag making machine
As the name shows it all, in the fully automatic recycle paper bag making machine, every function is performed automatically without human interference.
The machine specifications and cost varies in the three types due to their different automation controls.
Paper Material Feeding Technique
You can classify the recycle paper bag making machine into two categories depending on their technique of paper feeding.
- Roll-fed recycle paper bag making machine
- Sheet-fed recycle paper bag making machine
MTED manufactures roll-fed fully automatic recycle paper bag making machines to facilitate you with easy-to-operate machines.
Rolls & Sheets for Making Recycle Paper Bags
Types of Paper Bags
Depending on the bag type, there are two main classifications of recycle paper bag making machine:
- Square bottom paper bag making machine
- Flat and satchel paper bag making machine
These two types are different from each other with regards to their bottom types. You can further classify the machines depending on their other functions like:
- Recycle paper bag making machine with handles
- Recycle paper bag making machine with printing
- Recycle paper bag making machine with plastic windows
10. How Do You Pack MTED Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines?
Besides precise manufacturing, MTED also packs your recycle paper bag making machines with care.
After the internal factory test, MTED thoroughly lubricates each component of your recycle paper bag making machine.
The machine is then covered with grease-proof and water-resistant nylon films and put into the machine’s packaging along with all the machine manuals.
In the end, the packed machine is then put into a fumigated wooden box to ensure careful transportation and delivery.
Packed Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine
11. What Is the Operating Speed of Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
The speed at which MTED’s each recycle paper bag making machine works is listed below:
|30 – 240bags/min
|30 – 220bags/min
|30 – 220bags/min
|30 – 150bags/min
|30 – 180bags/min
12. Which Paper Material Is Used to Manufacture Recycle Paper Bags?
The paper bag making business is expanding rapidly due to its eco-friendly nature. The paper you use in your recycle paper bag making machine is biodegradable, recyclable, and reusable.
Here is the list of recyclable paper types that you can use in your recycle paper bag making machine:
- Kraft paper/khaki paper
- Newsprint paper
- Offset paper
- Coated paper
- Laminated paper
- Parchment paper
Paper Roll Specification
13. How Can I Create Trendy Recycled Paper Bags with Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine and What Is the Material Used?
You can make trendy and stylish recycle paper bags by adding specific features to your paper bags. Like:
- Beautiful colors
- Attractive prints
- Stylized patterns
- Plastic windows
- Catchy quotes/lines
Let’s see a few examples:
| The image shows a recycle paper bag with a promotional line describing eco-friendly recycle paper bags.
This way, you can promote and market your client’s products and print the brand’s specifications on the recycle paper bag.
In this figure, you can see a trendy and stylized paper bag with a handle.
It is a customized recycle paper bag that is made with a twisted paper rope handle.
Handles make paper bags easy-to-carry and attractive.
Bag with Handle
Here is an example of recycle paper bag with a plastic strip window.
You can also create die-cut plastic windows to give a new look to your paper bags.
Plastic windows make recycle paper bags attractive and modish.
Bag with Plastic Window
Material Used to Make Trendy Paper Bags
- MTED uses white latex glue for making and pasting handles to recycle paper bags. The ink we recommend using in the printers is flexographic ink. White latex glue and flexographic ink are recyclable.
- The handles you can attach to your recycle paper bag to make it stylish and easy-to-carry can also be produced by MTED’s recycle paper bag making machine with a handle.
- We use narrow paper rolls to make flat and twisted handles.
- For making recycle paper bags with plastic windows, you may use plastic films. A tension-controlled shaft loaded with plastic film roll unwinds to attach the plastic film to the recycle paper bag.
14. How Does MTED Manufacture Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines?
The first step of manufacturing recycle paper bag making machine is the You-and-I process. It is the step in which a mutual understanding between MTED and you is developed.
You can reveal your dreams & desires and tell MTED’s engineers about the types of machines you want.
According to your requirements, MTED’s engineer design a high-quality and high-speed recycle paper bag making machine.
All the machine’s components are gathered from the world’s top brands to ensure non-stop quality production. MTED’s QA/QC team inspects every minute detail from raw material to final testing.
A trained technician is assigned to assemble every component according to the specific drawing provided by the engineers.
Every component is marked with a specified tracking ID. It helps in the future when you need a spare part for your recycle paper bag making machine.
Along with mechanical staff, the electrical engineers also work efficiently to design and program your recycle paper bag making machine.
In the end, a final factory testing takes place. The test ensures that the machine works perfectly and, by using all the innovations, MTED’s engineers have brought your dream to reality!
Recycle Paper Bag Specifications
15. Can a Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine Make Plastic Windows on Bags?
Yes, why not?
MTED’s RZFD-330W is specifically designed to make square bottom paper bags with plastic windows.
However, you can add an optional inline plastic window unit to your machine. MTED is always ready to fulfill your demands and customize machines for you.
You can make two types of plastic windows:
- Die-cut plastic window
- Plastic strip window
Recycle Paper Bag Machine with Strip Plastic Windows
16. What Is the Process of Using a Printer with Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can avail of two types of printers – inline and stand-alone flexo printers. The specified flexo printers are equipped with ceramic anilox rollers.
You can get multiple printing plates from MTED according to your customer’s demands.
The automatic ink circulation pump applies a sufficient amount of ink without any wastage.
17. What Are the Main Features of a Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
The main features of a recycle paper bag making machine are:
- HMI and PLC control
- Servo control
- Photocell registration
- EPC system
- Paper roll unwinder with hydraulic shaft
- Tube forming unit
- Fast changeover
- Compact footprints
- Automatic web tension control system
- Air conditioned electrical cabinet
- Bottom forming unit
- Gluing units
- Auto centralized lubrication system
- Final bag accumulating table
- Printers (optional)
- Handle making units (optional)
- Plastic window unit (optional)
Recycle Paper Bag with Flat Handle
18. What Countries Have MTED Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines Been Shipped to?
MTED mainly ships recycle paper bag making machines to five continents – Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Africa.
19. What Is the After-Sales Service of Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines?
MTED provides you attractive after-sales services. Like:
- Two-year warranty
- Lifetime servicing and maintenance
- Spare parts
- Installation and operational guidance
- 24/7 available customer service
20. What Are the Main Factors That We Should Consider Before We Buy Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine?
- You must consider your target customers to serve the food, retail, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Search the market for the most trending and in-demand recycle paper bag type.
- Buy a machine that best suits your budget.
- MTED provides many inline functional machines like a plastic window unit, printers, and handle making units.
- You can choose stand-alone machines as well according to your need and budget.
Recycle Paper Shopping Bag Machine
21. How Much Do Recycle Paper Bag Making Machines Consume Electricity?
Every model of MTED’s recycle paper bag making machine consume different amount of electricity. For example:
- RZJD-250J and RZJD-350J consume 18kw
- RZFD-330/450 with printing consumes 24kw
- RZFD-330TF/450TF consume 40kw
It is a very minimal amount of electricity consumption as compared to other machines of the same efficiency.
22. How Much Weight Can a Recycle Paper Bag Carry?
With the help of recycle paper bag making machine, you can manufacture a paper bag that can carry up to 12kg weight.
Multi-walled recycle paper bags can carry more than 12kg. These paper bags are also known as heavy-duty recycle paper bags.
Grocery stores, departmental stores, cement industries, pet food manufacturers, fertilizer suppliers, and many more prefer using these heavy-duty paper bags.
Heavy-Duty Recycle Paper Bags
23. How Can You Source a Recycle Paper Bag Making Machine from China?
China is a leading paper bag making machine manufacturing country with innovative features and competitive prices.
You can source a recycle paper bag making machine from China in three different ways.
- Ask a freight forwarder to do the job for you
- Import your machine by yourself
- Ask the manufacturing company to deliver the machine to your facility
You must always choose a method that best suits your requirements and budget. For further queries regarding shipment and delivery, you can contact us.
24. Why to Invest in a Recycle Paper Bag Machine?
- Due to the eco-friendly nature, paper bags are replacing plastic bags rapidly.
- Retailers and industrialists are diverting rapidly towards recycle paper bags.
- They are recyclable and reusable.
- Machines are available at competitive prices.
- Cost-effective raw material.
- This business provides you fast ROI.
- It requires significantly less staff for operations.
- Fully automatic machines facilitate you with 48-hour non-stop working.
- Compact designs with 40kw energy consumption.
25. What Is the Procedure of Starting Up a Recycle Paper Bag Making Business?
With the increasing demand for recycle paper bags and the ban on plastic bags, the paper bag making business is expanding rapidly.
You can set up your recycle paper bag making business or expand an existing one. Here are specific steps you must follow to start your business:
- Analyze your budget. Calculate the total cost, including the machine’s price, shipment, facility charges, operator charges, and raw material cost.
- Choose an appropriate location to set up your recycle paper bag making business.
- A semi-rural area will do the best because it charges less tax and labor charges.
- Get registration and license from the government.
- Search the market for trending paper bags, buy a machine accordingly.
- Gather the required raw material.
26. What Future Should I Foresee of Recycle Paper Bag Business?
Whenever we choose a business, we want it to give as much profit as it may. We say that the paper bag making business is very profitable.
- The market selling price of recycle paper bags brings a very decent profit to you because the production cost is way less than the selling prices.
- The increasing admiration of recycle paper bags brings more and more clients.
- The brands demand customized paper bags that give a boost to your business.
- More demand leads to increased productivity and ultimately more profits.
- Because of its eco-friendly nature, recycle paper bag making business is going to last for ages.
Admirable Recycle Paper Bags