No.1 V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer in China
- Fully automatic with high capacity
- Compatible with various V bottom paper bags
- Grow every step with your V bottom paper bag business
All V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine to Skyrocket Your Business
No worries if you have to produce a wide range of paper bag products. MTED provides you diversified paper bag machine categories at competitive prices. Our machines for V bottom and square bottom paper bags help you increase your business profitability and gain a larger market share!
MTED: Your Premier V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
MTED’s history of paper bag making machines started back in 1995. Every year, 300 machines are produced and put up for paper bag production around the world.
With various products, including printed or plain paper bags, big or small, with or without window, all you can make with V bottom paper bag making machine & distinguish your value proposition from the competitors.
MTED also offers square bottom paper bag making machine, paper shopping bag making machine with handle, flexo printers, etc.
Support For All Industries
MTED has remained a captain in producing need-specific paper bags with V bottom paper bag making machines. From retail shopping Industry to food industry, from pharmacy sector to industrial sector, MTED’s V bottom paper bag making machine solutions provide an opportunity to expand your business horizons & win competitive prices.
- Manufacturing Process
- Main Structure
- Related Videos
The MTED engineers look thoroughly into your V Bottom Paper Bag’s specialties & decide the features to be added to your machinery solution. Therefore, MTED customize for your product taking production & cost efficiency into view.
All material & spare parts of your V bottom paper bag making machine are under the proper & tight quality control system of MTED. Each item is labeled with specific serial numbers making it traceable. Micrometer inspection is adopted for every part of the machine.
Assembly & Craftsmanship
Thousands of customized precision parts are made in-house with our modernized processing machinery. All parts are supplied from our selective partners & assembled in two workshops of MTED, which have a coverage area of 7500 square meters, ending up to timely delivery of products.
MTED designs & installs the PSI & HMI control system, automatic alarm system, different product data storage systems in your V bottom paper bag making machine as per your customized demand. MTED is committed to developing its talent of engineers who have in-depth knowledge of electric systems & machine functions. They are entitled to handle & assemble your V bottom paper bag making machine.
Spare Parts Management
At MTED, ERP inventory software manages all spare parts of your V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine. The spare part inventory management task becomes more simplified when each spare part is assigned with a serial number that becomes its identity, making MTED respond spontaneously no matter what number of order is.
Your V bottom paper bag making machine is taken to internal facility test at MTED. The V bottom paper bag making machine is assembled with all its spare parts. Test goes for one week to eliminate any inconsistency in performance or failure in meeting product standards that have been agreed upon between you & MTED. Every inspection follows improvements in product performance.
V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine: Ultimate FAQ Guide
MTED is a well-recognized brand known for making and supplying quality Paper Bag Making Machines around the globe.
MTED emphasizes maintenance with global standards to ensure quality & sustain its value in the market.
It is the FAQs page for a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine. It responds to all your queries and questions.
This page is solely about V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine. You can find all sorts of necessary information about the V bottom paper bag making machine’s features, specialties, operational, and maintenance processes.
So, let’s explore the V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine.
1. What is V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
It is a professional V bottom paper bag making machine that produces paper bags with sharp bottoms, also called V bottom.
The V bottom paper bag making machine provides automatic functionality from paper feeding in the machine to final V bottom paper bag accumulation.
It is a fully automatic V bottom paper bag making machine with a fast production rate with less electricity consumption that can give your business a competitive edge & increase profitability.
V Bottom Paper Bag With Handle
You can manufacture with or without gusset V bottom paper bags. Gusset helps to increase the capacity of the V bottom paper bag.
V bottom paper bags are most commonly used in the food industry, pharmaceuticals, and retail industry (for carrying small products).
MTED manufactures different models for making V bottom paper bags like:
- For manufacturing small and medium-sized, with or without printing, V bottom paper bags, we have our RZJD-250J.
- For making medium and large-sized V bottom paper bags, we provide you RZJD-350J. It is also available with or without flexo printers.
- You can also produce flat and satchel paper bags with plastic windows.
Have a look at the working of our V bottom paper bag making machine:
2. What Different Types of Paper Bags Can V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Make?
The V bottom paper bag making machine can make plain and printed V bottom paper bags (with or without gusset), die-cut plastic window paper bags, & strip plastic window paper bags shown in figure below.
V Bottom Paper Bag with Plastic Window
You can manufacture variable-sized V bottom paper bags. The bag length may vary from 110 – 715mm. Here are specific data of V bottom paper bag making machine:
- Bag width ranges from 70 – 350mm.
- Gusset width varies from 20 – 120mm.
- Paper web width ranges from 100 – 980mm.
- Top production speed varies from 350 – 650bags/min.
You can manufacture V bottom paper bags for many industries. Like the food industry, retail industry, and pharmaceuticals.
- V bottom paper bags are suitable for packing bread, buns, cookies, and patties.
- It’s ideal for food delivery. Fast food companies use small-sized V bottom paper bags for serving French fries, nuggets, and tender chicken shots.
- Small-sized V bottom paper bags are popular among pharmacies. Pharmacists pack medicines in these paper bags.
- If you have a client who wants small-sized sharp bottom paper bags for gift packing, it is the best machine for you. You can use colorful papers to manufacture attractive and catchy V bottom paper bags.
- Most jewellers pack their delicate jewellery in small delicately-designed sharp bottom paper bags.
Small V Bottom Paper Bags for Food Delivery
3. How Much Does a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Cost?
The price of a V bottom paper bag making machine ranges from $ 18,000 to $ 99,000. However, it depends on the type of machine you want to purchase.
Printing units, plastic window unit, and D-cut handle unit adds to the cost. The cost also varies in customized V bottom paper bag making machines.
The total cost of purchasing a V bottom paper bag making machine also includes the delivery charges. If you are sourcing your V bottom paper bag making machine from MTED, we will ship it to you by FOB or CIF terms (these are the trading terms you must settle with the dealer before order confirmation).
The distance plays a vital role in the shipment charges. You have to pay more shipment charges for distant places as compared to nearby countries.
Cost of V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
4. Can I Make Printed Paper Bags with V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Yes, you can make printed paper bags with the V bottom paper bag making machine. You can use these paper bags in different industries according to their purpose.
Printed V bottom paper bags add beauty to the utility. You can print the company’s name, logo, and contact information about the brand. Printed V bottom paper bags play a vital role in promoting a brand.
Be creative while printing your paper bags. You can add different patterns, play with colors, add shapes, or write a catchy statement on your V bottom paper bag.
Sometimes you need to color the gusset in contrast with the printed logo. There are several creative ways you can use to attract your customer.
MTED facilitates you with V bottom paper bag making machines with inline printing units and stand-alone flexo printers. MTED manufactures flexo printers with 1 – 6 colors. We use flexography ink which is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
V Bottom Paper Bag Machine with Printing
5. Can I Make Paper Bags with a Plastic Window on V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can make paper bags with a plastic window on the V bottom paper bag making machine.
All our V bottom paper bag making machines help you supply a value-added product as per your customers’ demand & thus expand your business & market share.
You can make a die-cut plastic window and strip plastic window on your V bottom paper bags.
Please give us your requirement about the die-cut shape you want for your V bottom paper bag making machine. You can also make different die-cuts with variable sizes on the same machine.
Other than standard shapes and sizes, we can provide you with customized die-cutters with your V bottom paper bag making machine.
Prepared on Customer’s Demand
6. Which Types of Paper Can I Use on a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
You can use different paper types on the V bottom paper bag making machine like kraft paper (white/brown), card paper, newsprint paper, and coated paper.
You can use plain or printed paper for making V bottom paper bags. Kraft paper and cardboard are strong and tensile papers that resist tearing.
You can reuse V bottom kraft paper bags. Coated paper and newsprint paper are suitable for printing purposes. You can get better printing quality of these papers than kraft paper.
V Bottom Paper Bags
7. Can I Use Printed Paper for Manufacturing Paper Bags on V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Yes, you can use printed paper for making V bottom paper bags. Printed paper saves the printing cost and gives you a trendy V bottom paper bag.
You can make it even more stylish by printing the brand’s logo and name or add a plastic window.
Retailers want to attract their customers with trendy and aesthetically beautiful paper bags. You can fulfil your customer’s demands by using printed gloss papers.
Colorful V bottom paper bags look amazing when you use them for gift packing.
V Bottom Paper Bag with Printed Paper
8. Can MTED V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Produce in Different Sizes & Shapes?
The V bottom paper bag making machine can produce paper bags whose size, length, depth, width, & height can vary within the ranges given below:
|Tube length||110mm – 715mm|
|Gusset||20mm – 120mm|
|Width||70mm – 350mm|
|Production Speed||Up to 650bags/min|
9. What Is the Production Capacity of a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
The V bottom paper bag making machine can produce up to 40,000 pieces of paper bags per hour. It might be plain or printed V bottom paper bags.
You can adjust the number of V bottom paper bags you want to produce on the HMI control panel. You can make 20 – 650bags/ min.
Our V bottom paper bag making machine can work for 48 hours, non-stop. It leads to producing a large quantity of V bottom paper bags per day.
Large production in less time leads to a higher profit rate. MTED wants you to boost your business with our hot selling V bottom paper bag making machines.
Stylish V Bottom Paper Bags
10. Does MTED Provide Warranty for V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED gives you a full warranty of 2 years with the risk-free life of a V bottom paper bag making machine from the date of purchase.
In the duration of these two years, you can claim the warranty of the V bottom paper bag making machine from the company.
We offer you lifetime machine servicing. You can avail the facility of getting spare parts even after decades.
MTED marks all V bottom paper bag making machine’s components with specific identification numbers. These numbers help to track the particular machine component when you need it.
Our highly-qualified engineers can provide you with installation and operational guidance (on demand). We can also fully train your operator about the machine’s functioning.
For any query you can contact us, our sales and services team will always support you.
11. What Is the Lifetime of MTED V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED’s V bottom paper bag making machine has 30 years of life span, serving you as the most reliable & loyal manufacturing partner in your business.
You can replace the damaged parts of your V bottom paper bag making machine lifelong. It will increase the production capacity and lifespan of your V bottom paper bag making machine.
By maintaining your V bottom paper bag making machine, you can increase its life span.
12. What Are the Main Features of V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
The main features are:
- LENZE’s PLC and HMI control
- Hydraulic paper roll unwinder
- Electrical cabinet (air-conditioned)
- Servo-driven perforation unit
- Tube forming unit
- SELECTRA EPC control
- Gluing unit
- Bottom forming unit
- Bag delivery table
13. What Is the Necessary Factor of Consideration Before Buying a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
- You should consider the number of different components installed on V bottom paper bag making machines that provide a distinct functionality.
- You should consider the speed & capacity of the V bottom paper bag making machine before the purchase.
- You should be concerned about the price variability of V bottom paper bag making machines. You must identify why & how the V bottom paper bag making machine’s price varies in different companies.
- It would help if you considered the warranty of the V bottom paper bag making machine.
- You should know the life span of the V bottom paper bag making machine.
- You must purchase your V bottom paper bag making machine from a recognized manufacturer.
- You must consider the after-sales services the company is providing you.
14. What Is the Electricity Consumption Level of V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
The V bottom paper bag making machine can work on 220 Volts – 440 Volts. It is a cost-effective machine that doesn’t consume a lot of electricity.
The total power a V bottom paper bag making machine consumes ranges from 15kw – 18kw.
15. What Type of Glue Is Used by MTED V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED’s V bottom paper bag making machine uses three types of glue devices.
- Water-based adhesive glue for side sealing.
- Hot melt glue for plastic window application.
- Water-based adhesive glue for bag bottom sealing.
Water Glue Tank
MTED’s V bottom paper bag making machine automatically glues the sides and bottom of the sharp bottom paper bag.
The gluing system automatically glues the plastic film to the kraft paper to make die-cut or strip windows.
As these bags are used for food & medical, water adhesive glue is eco-friendly & does not harm the containments in the bags & does not cause any chemical damage.
16. What Is the Main Structure of V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
V bottom paper bag making machine has a very organized structure defined below:
- The core parts of the V bottom paper bag making machine include the Edge device controller, puncture part, gluing part, discharge rack part, which functions mainly to manufacture the paper bag.
- V bottom paper bag making machine has the main control panel, which integrates all operational functions from switching on to switching off your machine. V bottom paper bag making machine has different control buttons to control each & every operation on the paper bag making machine.
- V bottom paper bag making machine has an operational program with pre-operating procedure & operating procedure. It starts from paper feeding to power switching, paper traction, paper folding, tube cutting, bag gluing, counting, and bag discharge to the final desk.
- V bottom paper bag making machine has different motors installed on it & each is having a different function. Functions like bottom folding motor & interrupt motor which works for folding paper & setting the bag’s required length.
17. How to Maintain a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
Every machine requires regular maintenance to ensure the equipment’s quality of life & so is required by MTED’s equipment.
- Different components used in a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine have different lifetimes, after which they must be reviewed & maintained if they are completely depreciated. The estimated usage time of each part is given below for tight project periods.
|Part||Usage time is tight project periods|
|Synchronous belt||One month|
|Conveyer belt||Three months|
|Braking device||Three months|
|Photoelectric switch||One month|
|Puncture knife rollers||One week|
|Gear/ grease spray||Three weeks|
- You must replace the components once they are used to their full capacity. The machine’s electric parts also maintained like electric wires are inspected & carried out two times a year.
- Cleaning is the final part of maintenance to prevent dust from entering into the V Bottom Paper Bag making machine parts. You should do the cleaning daily.
- Keep all the components of your V bottom paper bag making machine lubricated.
- Make a regular maintenance record of your V bottom paper bag making machine.
18. What Other Machines Does MTED Provide Besides V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
MTED is a reliable and excellent paper bag making machine’s company. This company makes many types of paper bag making machines.
Square Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
One of the state-of-the-art machines is the square bottom paper bag making machine. It makes square bottomed paper bags. Square bottom paper bag making machine makes plain as well as printed bags.
These bags are used in different industries. You can make variable-sized block bottom paper bags with this machine.
Square bottom paper bags have more volume and weight carrying capacity.
Paper Bag Making Machine with Handles
The other machine it makes is a fully automatic paper bag making machine with a handle. It is a fully automatic machine. All the procedures are carried out automatically, and in the end, fine-quality paper bags are made for you.
You can make twisted, flat, and D-cut handled bags with a paper bag making machine with a handle.
Paper Bag Making Machine with Plastic Window
You can make square bottom paper bags with the help of this machine. It is a special machine that can produce die-cut and strip plastic windows on your flat-bottom paper bags.
Other Valuable Machines
- Laminated paper bag making machine
- Multiwall paper bag making machine
- Square bottom paper bag making machine with a printing unit
Paper Bag Making Machines
19. Is MTED Manufacturing of V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine Certified and Patented?
V bottom paper bag making machine is certified production of MTED with exclusive patented rights.
Your safety is our priority. For this reason, we make sure to manufacture our V bottom paper bag making machine according to international safety standards.
MTED has got several certifications on the manufacture of paper bag making machines, including:
- ISO 14001: 2015 Certificate
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 certificate
- CE certificate
- Patent Rights
Certificates of MTED Company
20. How Does the Shipping Process of MTED Work for a V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine?
V bottom paper bag making machines are finely packaged for providing a safe shipment to your destination.
The V bottom paper making machines are first covered with anti-corrosion lubricant & then put into a hard paper box of the machine’s size alongside its documents. Then the box is sealed with nylon protected film & finally put into a wooden box.
MTED provides its manufacturing services of making paper bags by shipping them to more than 100 countries worldwide. It supplies its paper bag making machines to four main continents, including Europe, North America, South America, Africa, & Asia.
Shipment timing differs from country to country, depending on the distance. However, we try to deliver your V bottom paper bag making machine within 30 – 90 days.
It is the heavy obligation of the packaging department to ensure the products are packaged & sealed properly. Our logistic department oversees the safe & timely delivery of the machine to your destination.