Your No.1 Choice for Paper Hand Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
- Quality is on the top of our priority list
- Provides customized solutions to all your needs
- We leave no stone unturned to grow your paper bag business
All Types of Paper Hand Bag Making Machines to Rocket Your Business
MTED has come up with a vast range of paper hand bag making machines, with nominal prices. Whether you need a square bottom paper hand bag making machine or a flat and satchel paper hand bag making machine, with or without handles, with or without printers, nothing has left behind!
MTED: Your Premier Paper Hand Bag Making Machine Manufacturer
MTED is an uncontested winner in all the areas where we need paper hand bags. No matter which industry you are catering to, we will provide you with a specifically designed and customized paper hand bag making machine in your paper hand bag manufacturing business.
In the production of paper hand bag making machines, MTED has a glorious service diary, starting from 1995. Wherever you are in the world, without an MTED machine, your paper hand bag manufacturing business is indeed lacking behind.
We offer you a massive variety of fully automatic, square, or flat bottom paper hand bag making machines with or without handles and additional printers, with the best reasonable prices, after-sales services, and a lifetime commitment.
Industries We Serve
MTED is an uncontested winner in all the areas where you need paper hand bags. No matter which industry you are catering to, we provide you with a specifically designed and customized paper hand bag making machine for your paper bag business!
- Manufacturing Process
- Main Structure
- Related Videos
Your paper hand bag making machine is designed explicitly after inquiring about all your requirements. Our highly accomplished engineers discuss a very bit of your concern regarding the price and productivity of your customized machine and then deliver you what exactly you are asking for.
Precision in Every Part
Quality is always at the top of our priorities. All the materials and spare parts being used in the process of designing your paper hand bag making machine are allotted specific serial numbers to make them traceable for future use. The equipment is examined by highly professionals with the help of micrometer measurements to make sure the products with the best quality.
We collect all the necessary precision parts to be assembled in your paper hand bag making machine from our finely chosen partners. All the spare parts are collected and assembled at MTED’s 7500 square meters workshops. A trained technician is assigned to perform all the functions according to the predetermined designs.
Our engineers always stay up to date and aware of the new information technology and market trends. MTED also cooperates to enhance the knowledge of its’ electrical and mechanical engineers. That is why we can rightly say that our machines are flawlessly designed and fulfill your needs.
It includes after-sales services at MTED. Whether you demand one spare part or the order list is long, you will never be disappointed. Here at MTED, all the process is so well organized and traceable. All the spare parts are allotted identity serial numbers and assembled in arranged form, so no need to worry about asking for spare parts after purchasing your desired paper bag making machine.
MTED consumes almost one week for the test derives from your finally designed paper hand bag making machine to ensure nothing is left out, and our professional team flawlessly does all your requirements. Factory test determines that all the assembled components of the paper hand bag making machine are rightly processed and in working order to avoid inconvenience after delivering the final product.
Paper Hand Bag Making Machine: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
For the last some years, the world has become more conscious about environmental issues, due to which many new trends prevail. The use of paper hand bags rather than plastic bags is also one of those trends.
So if you want to run your business by providing the world with paper hand bags and looking for a customized, low-cost, and fully automatic paper hand bag making machine with a variety of functions and options, you are on the right page.
Whatever industry you target, whether food, medicine, or textile industry, paper hand bags are in high demand.
Don’t bother if you are running a small business or large. MTED will fulfill all your demands as per your requirements.
Let’s solve all your possible queries related to the paper hand bag making machines and discuss their specifications and the wide range of models.
1. What Is the Importance of Paper Hand Bag Making Machines?
As we have discussed earlier, people worldwide are now more conscious about a healthy lifestyle; in this regard, paper hand bags are also now part of our daily lives.
Paper hand bags are considered,
- Environment friendly
- Reusable and biodegradable
- Less harm to marine life as compared to plastic bags.
Printed paper hand bags,
- look more beautiful
- carry more weight
- excellent source of promoting your brand name and vision
So every industry, whether it is the retail industry, pharmacy, food and beverages, or some other, all prefer paper hand bags.
Paper hand bags are widely in use,
- Shopping malls
- Grocery stores
Different Styles in Paper Hand Bags
It would be correct to say that along with the increased demand for paper hand bags, paper hand bag making machines are also in high order. It is essential to have a customized paper hand bag making machine to produce your paper hand bags with,
- Printed logos
- Brand names
- Colorful designs and
- Attractive patterns to boost up your business.
Printed Paper Hand Bags
2. What Is the Application of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
The application of a paper hand bag making machine is vast and beyond imagination.
Paper hand bags are using in various industries like
- Fashion products
- Other household accessories and whatnot.
It is also very convenient that paper hand bags are available in all types with different.
- Colors and Designs, nothing left behind.
Whether you need large-sized, heavy-duty medicine paper hand bags for your pharmacy or small-sized classy paper hand bags for your perfume brand, you can customize a machine accordingly.
Different industries need different types of paper bags.
Many clothing brands provide their articles in charming, colorful, and attractive paper hand bags if we talk about the textile industry.
It’s more than a fashion statement in the upper class to come out of branded garments stores with stylish paper hand bags in hand.
Mostly square bottom paper bags (also called block bottom paper bags) are used in textile departments, with different styles and sizes, D-cut handle or Die-cut window.
Luxury Paper Hand Bags
Use of paper handbags in the food industry:
In the food industry, there are various departments where we use paper hand bags like,
- Restaurants or cafes
- Fast food chains
- Grocery shops
Most bakeries deliver their food items in small-sized paper hand bags.
You can hold the edibles like burgers, chicken rolls, or French fries in your hand with a small-sized tangible paper hand bag and eat while walking or driving to save your precious time.
Many food chains, which are now big names, choose to deliver their food items in small and delicate paper hand bags. MTED’s RZFD190 square bottom paper bag making machine with printing manufactures small-sized paper hand bags.
At MTED, you can select a low cost paper hand bag making machine for your food chains or customize a machine according to your need.
Food Paper Hand Bags
The freshness of fruits and veggies
Paper bags have an absorbent quality, allowing veggies and fruits to stay fresh for a more extended period.
For this purpose, grocers offer their products in big-sized square bottom paper bags, which can carry load exactly needed for these items.
Other than fruits and vegetables,
- Dry fruits
- Grains or pulses,
- Spices and other dried food products of different brands are also available in paper hand bag packaging without handles.
Check all the food paper bag making machines at MTED to select your needed one.
Fresh Fruits and Veggies
Uses of paper hand bags in pharmacies
In pharmaceutical departments, paper hand bags are frequently using.
Keeping the patients’ privacy in mind, plain brown-colored or white paper hand bags are perfect for carrying your medicines.
Medicine paper bags specially made to carry medicines are used for this purpose, with or without handles and gussets.
If you are making paper hand bags for a big brand or chain medical store, you can have a customized paper hand bag making machine.
Medicine paper bag making machines also make flat and satchel medicine paper bags to pack sensitive chemicals.
Pharmacy Paper bag
3. Can I Make a Paper Hand Bag with a Plastic Window?
You can make your required-sized paper bag by adding a plastic window with our specially designed RZFD-330W square bottom paper bag making machine with a die-cut window. You can make a required-sized plastic die-cut window on your paper bag, with whatever designs you chose to display.
It looks very innovative and appealing to attract your customers by providing the products in a paper hand bag with a plastic window.
Especially food items, when they are more in number, you can have a look-through window that what item is packed in which paper bag.
Paper Bag with Plastic Window
4. How to Make Sharp Bottom Paper Hand Bags?
Sharp bottom paper hand bags are widely used for
- Dry fruits,
- Bread or buns and many other small items.
You can make sharp bottom paper handbags with RZJD-250J and RZJD-350J.
These two are MTED’s specially designed fully automatic, high-speed sharp bottom paper hand bag machines.
You can also equipped them with
- Window unit
- Inline flexoprinter
- Die-cut window unit
And a lot more optional choices.
Sharp Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine
5. Can Paper Hand Bag Making Machine Manufacture Square Bottom Paper Bags?
Yes, a huge shout out to the RZFD series of square bottom paper hand bag making machines.
Here you can find all your required machines to make square bottom paper hand bags,
- With handles or without handle making unit
- twisted handle
- flat handles
- die cut handles
- With printers or without printers
- With plastic window making unit
It all depends upon your need.
RZFD-190 is an automatic square bottom paper hand bag making machine for the production of small to medium-sized paper hand bags.
For the production of medium to large-sized paper hand bags, RZFD-330/450 square bottom paper hand bag making machine would be your ultimate choice.
Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine
6. How Can I Make a Paper Hand Bag with Twisted Handles?
Here you go for a great deal.
You have surely seen those trendy paper hand bags in shopping malls and supermarkets with twisted handles of paper rope.
Paper hand bags with handles are good to carry shoes and heavier items like pair of jeans or jackets etc.
You can make a paper hand bag with a twisted handle by using our specifically designed RZFD-330T/450T paper hand bag making machine with,
- Inline twisted handle unit,
- Optional inline flexo printer and so many other amazing features.
Paper Hand Bags with Twisted Handle
7. How Can I Make a Paper Hand Bag with Flat Handles?
Paper hand bags with handles are widely in use in the retail industry.
Many clothing brands and shoe stores provide their products in paper hand bags with twisted and flat handles.
Flat handles look stylish to carry bags for different clothing brands, food delivery, or retail shopping purposes.
So if you need a paper handbag making machine with a flat handle for your business, go check out our specially designed RZFD330/450FA/450FB paper hand bag machine with a flat handle.
You can find out more wonderful features along with
- Flat handle making unit
- Handle pasting unit
- Optional inline flexo printing unit
And a lot more other features.
Paper Hand Bags with Flat Handles
8. Can I Make a Printed Paper Hand Bag?
Yes, why not?
Printed paper hand bags are very commonly used in the market.
Obviously, when we talk about promoting your business with paper handbags, we are talking about printed paper bags.
- Beautiful and colorful patterns to style your paper bag
- Printing of your brand names
- and contact numbers will be possible with the help of a wide range of paper bags making machines.
MTED is providing you with inline or stand-alone flexoprinting units. For example,
RZFD-190 square bottom paper hand bag making machine with printing is available to make your printed square bottom hand bags.
To make a printed flat and satchel paper handbag,
you will need to have RZJD-250J and RZJD-350J flat and a satchel paper bag making machine with printing.
Other than these, MTED’s Flexo printing machines, the ZYT-6 color flexo printing machine is specifically manufactured to make printed and colorful paper hand bags.
Flexo Printing Machine
9. What is the Maximum Load Carrying Capacity of a Paper Hand Bag?
It depends, what you are using paper hand bags for?
Also, it depends on which material is being used for the manufacturing of the paper handbags.
If you are wondering to know about the weight capacity of food paper bags, it depends on the quantity; customers will purchase food items.
Lets’ figure out,
- At grocery shop, items are measured in kgs
- In bakeries, measurements are counted as pounds and ounces
- For beverages, it would be counted in liters.
So if you will make paper hand bags for grocery items, our machines will manufacture paper bags with approximately 10 kgs weight carrying capacity.
When we declare that MTED is providing you a wide range in all shapes, colors, and sizes, it means that you will surely get your required size, and the size of the paper bag can depict its capacity to carry the maximum load.
Paper Carry Bag Machine
10. What Raw Material Is Used for Making Paper Hand Bags?
There are different raw materials for different types of paper handbags.
Below four elements should be a must have in your list.
- Ink and
In MTED paper hand bags manufacturing machines, you can use a variety of papers, as per your requirements of the type of paper hand bags.
You can use different papers like,
- Coated papers
- Newsprint paper to make printed paper handbags.
- Laminated papers are great for making oil-resistant paper hand bags, which also make your paper bags waterproof.
- Kraft papers, plain white or brown
- Card papers are used to make solid heavy-duty paper bags, which are more tangible than others.
Some other types of papers can also be used at customer demands, for example.
- Butter paper and
- Colorful art papers.
For the manufacturing of paper bags, hot melt glue is used to paste the handles perfectly.
For printing paper bags, flexographic liquid inks are used with anilox rollers to the printing materials to make beautifully printed paper hand bags.
11. What Is the Main Structure of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
The main structure of a paper hand bag making machine is comprised of the following basic segments,
- Unwinder unit
- Tube forming unit
- Tear and separation unit
- Bottom forming unit
- Bottom closing unit
- Delivery table
- Touch panel
All these parts of the machines are assembled together to run the system.
Other than a fixed setup of a basic paper hand bag making process, there are many separate units attached with the machine to perform extra functions, for example,
- Handle pasting units
This basic structure of a paper hand bag making machine, comprising of all above-mentioned segments which are interdependent upon each other, performs its functions efficiently without delay.
Paper Hand bag Making Machine
12. What Is the Manufacturing Process of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
Tell your idea
The manufacturing process of a paper hand bag making machine starts with your required design.
After taking all the instructions from the customer’s end, our engineers illustrate the design in CAD or pdf format.
Our Team of Professionals
Before moving further, all the materials are inspected, and the results are recorded for tracing if needed in the future.
Next, the most important step of the manufacturing process is hand assembling and craftsmanshipMTED’s perfectionist technician inspects the whole process. And after assembling, he also observes test running.
Here comes the electrical department where highly educated engineers design and upgrade the software of machines according to the clients’ requirements.
After completing the manufacturing process, all the machines are sent for factory test. It includes mechanical test as well as electrical tests. The whole testing process is recorded for the future.
Watch the process by yourself to have a complete idea about manufacturing.
13. Does MTED Provide Operator Training Services?
Yes, we feel happy to serve our clients even after selling the machine. For your convenience, MTED’s trained staff and technicians can guide your operator about the installation and operation of your paper hand bag making machine.
The best part is, it’s’ up to you, whether you want to take the training session at MTED or your factory place.
Contact our team to ask for your demand.
14. What Is the Procedure for Importing Paper Hand Bag Making Machines from China?
All around the world, heavy machinery equipment is imported mainly by ship.
Delivering the machines by ship is the safest, convenient, and economical path to import your desired machinery from one place of the world to the other.
Although you can import your machines by air or by train too, you need to choose your way of getting your order according to your budget and convenience.
There are three possible options for you,
- Import your machine by yourself with your required way
- Hire a freight forwarder to deliver the machine to your facility
- Third and the most convenient option for you are to leave it on MTED shipment services, where you will get your machine in time and with robust packaging.
Importing a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine
15. What Is the Price of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
The price of the paper hand bag making machine is not much defined as a pet market amount.
It is primarily a customized project, so it depends on the setup you purchased.
It also depends upon the functions you need for your paper hand bag making machine. Additional functional units will cost extra.
However, if you are going to purchase
- A semi-automatic machine will cost you 10,000 to 200,000USD.
- While a fully automatic high-quality paper hand bag making machine will be relatively expensive, it will generate more revenue with extra workability and no labor cost.
- A square bottom paper hand bag making machine will cost 50,000 to 500,000 USD depending on the additional units you add to your machine.
The shipping charges are also not in a confirmed amount, mainly depending upon the distance of your country from MTED’s factory. More distance would mean higher costs to pay.
Note: These charges are apart from the shipping charges. We will add them separately.
16. What Is the Estimated Delivery Time of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
As soon as you confirm your order, MTED’s experienced engineers start working on it.
Here at MTED, our engineers put 20 sets of machines for production every month.
So it would be correct to say that the estimated delivery time for the paper hand bag making machine is thirty to ninety days.
Designing, manufacturing, testing, and delivering, all these tasks are done within three months.
17. In How Many Countries Does MTED Supply Paper Hand Bag Making Machines?
If you are looking for the answer to this question, it means you have decided in your back up mind to start your business of paper bags, and you are at the right place to purchase the paper hand bag making machine.
MTED is proudly serving almost around the globe, covering mainly five continents e.g.
- North and South America.
So, where you are in the world, MTED will indeed include your country.
Now, what are you waiting for? MTED’s paper hand bag making machines are delivering to more than a hundred countries of the world.
18. How Much Power Does a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine Consume?
A paper hand bag making machine is not just a small, simple machine. It’s a grand setup. However, MTED designs all machines compactly. The power consumption also varies due to the added inline or stand-alone units to your machine.
The overall power consumption potential of a paper hand bag making machine is very minimal, also different in each model.
- Consumption of electricity in RZJD-250J and RZJD-350J is 18kw
- Consumption of electricity in RZFD-330/450 with printing is 24kw
- Consumption of electricity in RZFD-330TF/450TF is 40kw
And the great news is that you can customize this, too, according to your local availability of power supply standards.
19. What Is the Difference Between a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine and a Plastic Bag Machine?
Plastic bag making machines work entirely differently from paper hand bag making machines. As the difference is vividly shown in the names, plastic, and paper, these are two different raw materials. So, the machines also work differently.
Plastic Bag Making Machines
Plastic bag making machines use a polymer to make bags. To start the bag making process, firstly,
- Polymer is converted into a delicate molten form.
- It passes through a circular die and is forced to split out.
- Then with the help of cooling air pressure, it immediately converts into a solid form of polythene.
- This polythene is then converted into plastic sheet rolls.
- This roll is then fed into the bag making machine.
- A plastic bag making machine can also provide printing bags with six colors.
Plastic Bag Making Machine
Paper Hand Bag Making Machine
On the other hand, the process of paper hand bag making machine is,
- It starts with unwinding a paper roll forming a paper web.
- Then the attached glue guns operate to seal the sides of the paper hand bags.
- After forming the paper tube, the attached cutters do their part and cut the paper according to the pre-instructed length.
- Then the bottom of the paper hand bags are formed according to the model of the machine-like, square bottom or sharp bottom
- After gluing the bottoms, your paper hand bags are ready,
- Lastly, the counting unit will automatically count the paper hand bags and send them to their final destination, i.e., the accumulating table.
20. Can I Get a Customized Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
MTED declares its engineers as one of the best engineers in the world. They can manufacture a paper bag making machine exactly as per your demands.
Now, if you are wondering that how is it possible, here is your answer.
- You just have to contact us,
- meet our passionate technical team of engineers to
- share the ideas about what type of paper hand bags you want to produce,
- guide about all your requirements,
Our engineers learn about the new trends from time to time.
They are well aware of the innovations and new trends pouring into the industry, so they will design the machine accordingly.
21. What Is the After-Sales Service of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
MTED loves to connect for a lifetime bond with our valued customers after selling our machines to them.
We will try our level best to solve any of your problems regarding paper hand bag making machine after buying.
For example, it’s a huge investment. You might have much insecurities about the machine,
So MTED offers
- a two years warranty period to completely understand and learn the process.
- If you find any damage after unpacking the machine or any other fault during this time period, you can claim that.
- Whenever you need spare parts of your paper hand bag making machine even after years of buying, you will be provided all the parts.
- All the parts of the machine are marked with specific identity numbers so that it would be easy to locate and provide spare parts.
- For the maintenance services, you will be completely guided by our engineers.
- If you are in need of a professional from our team to visit your place and check the maintenance, we will surely do that too.
22. What Is the Standard Size of a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
The size of a paper hand bag making machine depends upon the model number.
Different models of paper hand bag making machines are different in size.
Various models are set up with different inline and stand-alone units that makes the sizes different in each model.
Have a look at the footprints of all models to observe the size of the machine.
|RZJD-250J Flat and Satchel Paper Hand Bag Making Machine||7100*3000*2200mm|
|RZJD-250J Flat and Satchel Paper Hand Bag Making Machine with Printing||9600*3000*2800mm|
|RZJD-350J Flat and Satchel Paper Hand Bag Making Machine||7300*3000*2200mm|
|RZJD-350J Flat and Satchel Paper Hand Bag Making Machine with Printing||12000*3000*2800mm|
|RZFD-190 Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine||8500*3200*1700mm|
|RZFD-190 Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine with printing||12500*3200*2800mm|
|RZFD-330/450 Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine||10000*3800*1900mm|
|RZFD-330/450 Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine with printing||12500*3800*1900mm|
|RZFD-330W Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine with Die-Cut Window||1100*3700*2000mm|
|RZFD-330D/450D Square Bottom Paper Hand Bag Making Machine with Die-Cut Handle||13000*3750*2000mm|
23. Is the MTED Paper Hand Bag Making Machine CE-Certified?
Yes, it definitely is.
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our customers.
We are sure to meet all the safety standards inquired by the authorities like,
- Work safety certificate
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- New High-Tech Enterprise Certificate
- Environmental Management System Certification
- Occupational Health Safety Management System Certification.
We provide you with all the approved materials and components of the machines because clients’ satisfaction is our first priority.
24. What Auxiliary Machinery Is Available with a Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
Do you already have a paper hand bag making machine, and you want to expand your business?
Have a look at this must-have equipment of auxiliary machinery to enhance the workability of your machine.
- ZYT-2/4/6 multi-color flexo printing machine
- Twisted paper handle making machine
- Paper handle pasting machine
- High-speed twisted paper rope making machine
- Flat paper handle making machine
- Twisted paper rope rewinding machine
All these extended beneficial equipments will surely give a boost to your paper hand bag making business.
25. How to Compare a Fully Automatic Paper Hand Bag Making Machine to a Semi-Automatic Hand Bag Making Machine?
Fully automatic paper hand bag making machines are the hot selling products nowadays.
Our world is running so fast, with so much competition around we need more robotic machines than manual or semi-automatic machines.
The demand for semi-automatic paper hand bag making machines is significantly less than fully automatic paper hand bag making machines.
People prefer high-quality, fully automatic machines to complete tasks with super speed and efficiency.
Different Types of Paper Hand Bags
26. How to Compare a Roll-Fed Paper Hand Bag Making Machine to a Sheet-Fed Paper Hand Bag Making Machine?
If we compare a roll-fed paper hand bag making machine to a sheet-fed paper hand bag making machine, we can quickly assess the difference by their names, respectively.
Sheet-Fed Paper Hand Bag Making Machine
Manufacturing of a paper hand bag in a sheet-fed paper hand bag making machine starts by,
- Feeding pre-cut sheets into the machine,
- Sheets are cut according to the required size of paper hand bag,
- Forming the tube, folding the bottom and, the gluing procedure takes place on these sheets.
- After sealing the sides, the sheets are folded into a paper cylinder, and the side gussets are formed.
- Sheet-fed paper hand bag making machine produces 80 paper hand bags per minute.
Roll-Fed Paper Hand Bag Making Machine
On the other hand, a roll-fed paper bag making machine will start manufacturing a paper hand bag by,
- Receiving a jumbo-sized uncut paper roll by the operator.
- After passing through all the procedures, the paper will cut after the formation of a tube.
- The process of bottom construction and sealing will be done after cutting.
- Then, the machine will work automatically till the final product comes out to the accumulating table.
- The production speed of a roll-fed paper hand bag making machine is more than a sheet-fed paper hand bag making machine. Two hundred twenty square bottom paper hand bags are formed per minute.
Roll Fed Paper Hand Bag Making Machine