Your Premier Bread Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer in China
- Customized Husky and Trendy Bread Paper Bags.
- Protect and Save Your Bread Loaves for Long Intervals.
- Provide Small and Large-scale Bread Paper Bag Manufacturing.
2021 Most Popular Bread Paper Bag Making Machines to Boom Your Business
Make attractive bread paper bags with flat, twisted handles, use die-cut or strip plastic windows to showcase unopened bread. Create advertising logos and printed brands with our multi-color flexographic and other versatile machinery.
MTED: Your Best Bread Paper Bag Making Machine Supplier in China
MTED has been the leading manufacturer of bread paper bag making machines since 1995. We contribute around 300 paper bag making machines worldwide every year. We are CE certified and ensure your satisfaction and trust, as this is our top priority.
You can import bread paper bag making machinery from China by yourself or let us hire freight forwarders for you. The delivery time varies between 30-90 days. Our Paper bag-making machine shipment is in more than 100 countries around the world.
So be prepared anytime, anywhere!
Support For All Industries
Customize your own bread paper bags. Boom your bakery-business with advertising logos and eco-friendly bread paper bags. The kraft paper we used to make bread paper bags is easy to recycle. So if you want your business to thrive while minimizing pollution, go for it!
- Manufacturing Process
- Main Structure
- Related Videos
We are supported by a team of quality-conscious, extremely qualified, and conscientious employees. MTED can assist you with the options of your bread paper bags. After that, the foremost up-to-date CAD is employed to properly translate our agreed-upon resolution into style functions.
A team of specialists works as quality controllers at MTED. We inspect your bread paper bag making machine at every step, from raw material to final testing. To ensure your safety, MTED manufactures according to international safety standards. The national and international certifications support our affirmation.
MTED is pleased with the use of updated processing equipment. We customize precision components and bring them together with the aid of using a hand on the workshop. The additives used in the production of your bread paper bag-making machine are both made ourselves or added from our sincere partners.
Electrical engineers program MTED machines. Engineers track our output information in real-time due to VPN management. MTED makes all your necessities by using itself and installs them into your machine. Our engineers have all of the time to remedy your queries about the bread paper bag making machine. The far-off VPN connects you with our professionals in case of assistance needed.
MTED uses the ERP inventory management system to stay track of replacement components. Each part of the component is assigned a unique serial number, regardless of the size of the component. It is easier to keep track of used parts and solve your problems immediately. To confirm the swish operation, they’re accessible and monitored on an everyday basis, particularly bearings and rotating shafts.
To guarantee a quick start-up in your facility, we usually ensure that your MTED bread paper bag making machine works perfectly on the floor of our production facility. The assembled bread paper bag has been sent for internal testing. Our technical team will check the overall performance of your machine. This is how we check whether the machine is defective and perform all necessary repairs there.
Bread Paper Bag Making Machine-The Ultimate FAQ Guide
When you buy bread from a bakery, it usually looks new in the store but loses its freshness after a few days.
Since bread and bakery products need moisture and air to remain alive for long periods, this is the case.
As a result, we recommend a bread paper bag as the best option.
Let’s get started on the MTED FAQs and respond to your questions.
1. Why Is It Important to Use a Bread Paper Bag?
The bread stays dry, and the crust stays crisp and delicious because the paper allows air to reach the container.
Store crusty loaves of bread at room temperature, unwrapped, to keep them fresh. Place the sliced bread in sealed paper bags.
Our bread paper bag making machines are a perfect way to provide your customers with reusable and resealable bags.
Using high-quality paper bags for your bread and bakery items adds a professional touch that customers enjoy. Furthermore, any paper bag can be customized with your custom logo to promote your business.
You’ll be able to please and delight your customers with professional service and visual appeal.
When you go to a bakery or a supermarket, you will usually find the bread wrapped in brown paper bags and displayed.
Is it for the sake of aesthetics to make it look fancy so the customers want to buy some?
Is it to deceive the customer into believing that the loaf is still fresh?
Bread Paper Bags
Benefits of Bread Paper Bags
- The bread paper bag plays an important role in keeping the bread fresh for a longer period — here’s how it works.
- The paper bags, particularly the open ones, allow air to circulate continuously in and out of the bread.
- The bread will then shape a crust as a result of the continuous air circulation, which is also essential for maintaining freshness.
- The bread crust that forms on the outer layer of the bread can appear dry, but underneath it is a moist and sweet meal.
- In reality, it lasts for an additional three or four days after that.
2. What Is a Bread Paper Bag Making Machine?
Bread paper bag making machines are used to make a wide range of paper bags for packaging products.
It is a type of machine that collects, folds, stamps, and processes papers to create clean paper bags.
You can make square bottom or sharp bottom paper bags with or without printing, handles, and plastic windows.
Let’s know more about it.
Flat and Satchel Bread Paper Bag Making Machine
RZJD-250J Bread Paper Bag Making Machine
The MTED RZJD-250J bread paper bag making machine is suitable for manufacturing small and medium-sized flat and satchel bread paper bags.
Bread paper bags with or without gussets can be produced by fully automatic high-speed flat and satchel bread paper bag making machines. The maximum gusset size of 120 mm is easily adjustable on the machine.
It can work out perfectly on plain or printed paper – thanks to its advanced ServoTech design and photocell registration setup.
2. Square Bottom Bread Paper Bag Making Machine
RZFD-330/450 Bread Paper Bag Making Machine
The MTED square bottom bread paper bag making machine uses paper rolls, either printed or unprinted.
Inline printers, strip window units, and die-cut windows are among the options for making bread paper bags.
MTED RZFD-190, RZFD-330, and RZFD-450 square bottom bread paper bag making machines are available for small, medium, and large paper bag sizes.
Square bottom bread paper bag making machine is a unique machine that uses rolling paper as raw material. It makes 100 percent biodegradable shopping bags and food paper bags.
The good news about this machine is that it can incorporate a variety of techniques into its operations, such as:
- Automatic paper web formation
- Gluing on the bag side
- Gusset formation
- Folding the bottom
- Gluing the bottom
- Automatic counting
- Final accumulation
All the machines at MTED are fully automatic. It means they are powered and operated by a computerized programmable device with a servo motor.
It can generate a variety of paper bag requirements when used in conjunction with a touch screen monitor.
Bread Paper Bag Making Machine Features
- The progress of the operations is shown on a touch screen interface.
- It is equipped with a servo motor drive that allows the unit to move more quickly and smoothly.
- It’s long-lasting and energy-efficient.
- A pneumatic lift structure is used to control material lifting.
- The lubricating oil supply on this platform is precise and automatic.
3. What Is the Manufacturing Process of a Bread Paper Bag Making Machine?
The manufacturing process MTED follows to manufacture your paper bag is as follows:
(I) Created Specifically for Your Bag
MTED can assist you with the options of your bread paper bag making machine. After that, the foremost up-to-date CAD is employed to properly translate our agreed-upon resolution into style functions.
(ii) Quality Control
MTED QC team follows the subsequent steps to check the quality of your bread paper bag making machine:
- Checking of raw materials
- Partner choice for outsourcing
- Inspection of precise assembly
- Inspection of welded joints, etc.
Types of equipment
Our long-run partners offer us top-quality instrumentation for your bread bag creating machine like:
We are worth your investment; therefore, we tend to never compromise on the standard of the machine’s elements.
(iii) Accomplishment in Assembly
MTED preciseness assembly is backed by a team of quality-conscious, extremely trained, and conscientious employees.
(iv) Applied Science
Expert electrical engineers program the MTED machinery. Engineers will track the output information in real-time because of VPN management.
(v) Management of Spare Components
MTED uses the ERP inventory management system to stay track of replacement components. Each component is marked with a specific identification number.
It is just to facilitate you with spare parts even after decades.
(vi) Factory Testing
To ensure a quick start-up in your facility, we tend to make sure that your MTED bread paper bag making machine runs swimmingly on our manufacturing plant floor.
4. How Can I Build a V-Bottom Bread Paper Bag?
Yes, MTED RZJD-250J flat and satchel (also referred to as V-bottom) bread paper bag making machine offers you an expert production of v-bottom bread paper packs.
MTED’s flat and satchel bread paper bag creating machine offers completely different sizes of sharp or v-bottom baggage.
You can conveniently make V-bottom paper bags with a breadth of 70mm-250mm and 100mm-460mm.
V-Bottom Bread Paper Bag
Flat and satchel bread paper bag making machine manufactures varied paper baggage with quick speed and high production potency.
The whole manufacturing process in the machine is fully automatic. Like:
Paper roll unwinding » paper web forming » side gluing » paper tube forming » cutting » bottom gluing » bottom forming » automatic counting » and accumulating on the table
5. How Can I Build a Square Bottom Bread Paper Bag?
The manufacturing process of a square bottom bread paper bag is as follows:
Step 1: Paper Roll Unwinding
The first step is the unwinding of the paper roll from the hydraulic shaft.
Step 2: Paper Web Formation
The paper roll unwinds and forms a stretched paper web. The tension control sensors help the machine to keep the paper web tensed and avoid wrinkles.
Step 3: Gluing
The gluing system applies the water-based glue on the paper sides to form a paper tube.
Step 4: Paper Tube Formation
The paper web then enters into the tube forming unit. The metal forming plate helps to fold the paper web according to the predetermined width.
The forming discs create the side gussets in the tube forming unit. the friction wheels then press the paper tube to ensure proper sticking of the side seam.
Step 5: Cutting
After that, the paper tube is cut according to the predetermined length of the paper bags. The sharp cutter cut the paper tube in plain or zigzag patterns.
Step 6: Bottom Formation
Then the paper tube enters into the bottom forming unit. Here the mechanical fingers open the paper bottom and fold it into the desired bottom form, after applying glue.
Step 7: Automatic Counting
The machine then automatically counts the paper bags. you can adjust the number of paper bags in each set on the HMI control panel.
The machine counts and releases the finished paper bags accordingly.
Step 8: Final Paper Bag Accumulation
After counting, the machine delivers the finished bread paper bags to the accumulating table.
Note: Printing, handle pasting, and die-cutting takes place before the formation of the paper tube.
6. How Can I Add a Plastic Window in Bread Paper Bags?
The inline plastic window units for the MTED bread paper bag making machine come in 2 varieties. These windows are useful to showcase the bread selection while not touching.
(i) Strip Plastic Window
Bread Paper Bag Machine with Strip Plastic Window
It is a longitudinal plastic window, adjustable inline (on demand) to feature a dandy look to your bread paper bags.
(ii) Die-Cut Window
Bread Paper Bags with Die Cut Plastic Window
The die-cut windows are unit-created via cutting the paper into variable sizes and shapes. Dimensions could vary from 50-140 millimeters in length and breadth.
7. What Forms of Handles Can I Add to Bread Paper Bags?
MTED provides you varied forms of handles to be connected with bread paper bags. Like:
- Twisted handles
- Flat handles
- Die-cut handles
Twisted Paper Handles
Twisted Paper Handles
MTED’s RZFD-330T/450A/450TB produces block bottom bread paper bags with twisted handles.
Besides this, inline twisted handle making, the facility you can also avail stand-alone twisted handle making machines.
Flat Paper Handles
Flat Paper Handle Bag
These handles are largely utilized in the retail trade. Our square bottom bread paper bag making machine with a flat handle can produce up to 180 paper bags per minute.
You can also purchase a stand-alone flat handle-making machine depending on your requirements.
D-Cut Handle Paper Bag
MTED’s square bottom D-cut bread paper bag making machine makes stylish D-cut handles you demand.
You can get the die-cut handle in variable shapes, like oval, circle, or rectangular.
8. Can I Make Small-Sized Bread Paper Bags?
Flat and Satchel Small-Sized Bread Paper Bag
Flat and Satchel Bread Paper Bags of Variable Sizes
Yes, MTED RZJD-250J is an automatic high-speed flat and satchel bread paper bag creating machine. It is your good selection for creating tiny and medium-sized paper bags.
RZJD-250J is helpful to form bread paper bags up to 250mm wide and 460mm within the cutting length.
Square Bottom Small Sized Bread Paper Bag
MTED RZFD-190 is a roll feeding square bottom bread paper bag making machine. It is a perfect selection to create small and medium-sized square bottom paper bags.
It is the best solution for your business – thanks to the servo management, compact style, and high productivity with a maximum of 240bags/min.
9. How Can I Make Large-Sized Bread Paper Bags?
To satisfy your clients with medium and large-sized bread paper bags here are some specific solutions for you.
V-Bottom Large-Sized Bread Paper Bag
MTED RZJD-350J full-automatic high-speed V-bottom bread paper bag making machine is your good selection for creating giant-sized paper bags.
It’s ready to build paper bags up to 350mm within the breadth and 715mm within the cutting length.
Square Bottom Giant-Size Bread Paper Bags
Square Bottom Bread Paper Bags of Variable Sizes
RZFD-330/450 roll feeding square bottom bread paper bag making machine is your good selection for creating giant-sized square bottom paper bags.
You can also have these machines with inline printers, plastic window units, and handle-making units.
10. What’s the Difference between a Plastic Bag and a Paper Bag for Carrying Bread?
The world of packaging is diverting from plastic bags to paper bags.
Here are certain reasons:
- Paper bags are less likely to pollute the environment.
- Plastic bags harm the environment as they take years to decompose.
Robust and Trendy
- Paper bags are husky, durable, and look trendy while you carry them.
- Plastic bags are liable to tear off easily.
Bread Paper Bag
- Being robust, paper bags can carry a larger amount of goods and weight.
- No flexibility is offered by plastic bags in terms of weight-bearing capacity.
✓ Paper bags
✗ Plastic bags
Variable Layout Options
- Bread paper bags come in variable shapes with or without gusset, prints and layout handle and without handles, etc.
- While plastic bags have limited layout and variability options.
Offers Profitable Business
- Being eco-friendly, trendy, and husky, as well as providing better protection to bread for a longer period, bakeries love to sell bread in bread paper bags.
- Due to several limitations like less capacitance, hard to decompose and recycle as well as playing a role in environmental pollution, the plastic bag-making business is declining day by day.
11. How Can I Make a Printed Bread Paper Bag?
Flexo Printing Machine
MTED manufactures RZJD-250J/350J and RZFD-190/330/450 that can create printed v-bottom and square bottom bread paper bags for you.
You can print a variety of designs as well as the company’s name and contact information to promote your client’s brand.
MTED uses flexographic ink in a bread paper bag making machine that includes printing. The ink is low-cost and non-toxic.
Flexo printers can print in 0 – 8 colors. They are an ideal solution to attract your customer’s attention by printing imaginative designs on bread paper bags.
Dimensions of Printing
The length of the printed material is 230-1000mm, and the width is 800-1500mm. The flexo printers can print precisely 5 – 100 meters of paper per minute.
- Auto web guide
- Auto tension control
- Hydraulic web lifting
- Chamber doctor blade
- Ceramic anilox roll
- Plate cylinder
- Back to back rewinding
- Jam detectors
- PLC and HMI control
12. How Can I Purchase Auxiliary Equipment for My Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
You can order your auxiliary machinery or buy a stand-alone unit from MTED. After you provide all the specifications you want, MTED brings the best solution for your business.
You can get:
- Flexo printers
- Twisted paper rope making machine
- Twisted rope rewinding machine
- Twisted rope handle making machine
- Flat handle making machine
- Handle pasting machine
If you are sourcing auxiliary equipment overseas, it might cost more than sourcing nearby. It includes shipping charges, custom duty charges, and taxes.
13. How Can I Buy a Bread Paper Bag making Machine from China?
You can buy the desired machinery from China in the following ways:
- Visit MTED in person
- Ask someone on your behalf
- Contact online
The first and the most authentic way is, to visit the factory of MTED by yourself. You can see the manufacturing process, treatment with the employees, and the raw material used.
You can also talk to the manufacturers by yourself, give them your demands, and place an order.
If you cannot visit the facility by yourself (for some reason) you can ask a third (trusted) party to meet the engineers as your representative.
Your trusted partner can ask all the related questions and reveal your requirements to the engineers and staff.
Once you get satisfied, you can place the order online or by making a phone call.
Another option for buying your bread paper bag making machine is to contact MTED’s customer services team online.
Due to the restricted international transportation and pandemic situations, it has become difficult to travel. As a result, online business meetings have taken over.
You can comfortably contact MTED’s team, give them all the necessary details of your required machine and the rest is the history.
China’s Leading Company
14. What Is the Feasible Way to Import a Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
If you are planning to import a bread paper bag making machine from China, this article will surely help you.
Let’s find out how to import paper bag making machines from China from below ways:
- Import the machine directly by yourself.
- Let the machine supplier help you import it.
- Find a Chinese shipment forwarder to help you.
The total cost to import bread paper for China includes the machine cost, international freight by sea/air, and cargo import tariff.
There are many types of quotations in trading called Incoterms.
MTED sells its paper bag making machines Fob (Free on Board) and CIF (Cost Insurance and Freight).
It will help if you choose the incoterm that best suits you.
MTED has supplied its bread paper bag making machinery in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a sale of more than 200 sets of paper bag making machines yearly.
The above statistics show the satisfaction and trust our customers have in MTED.
You can take your machine by three routes:
- By air
- By sea
- By train
However, the most commonly used and convenient way is by sea (ship). Heavy machinery like bread paper bag making machines is safe to transport by ship.
15. How Much Time Will It Take to Deliver a Bread Paper Bag making Machine to My Country?
MTED takes about 30-90 days to deliver your bread paper bag making machine to your facility.
Depending upon the machine’s specifications and customization, time may vary.
16. Is It Easy to Operate a Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
Yes, the following features have enabled MTED’s machinery operation super-easy:
Fully Automatic Machinery
You can conveniently feed the data on your control panel and let the machine work for you. The hydraulic shift unwinds the paper roll automatically. And the paper roll forms the paper web.
Web Tension Control
Web tension is essential to maintain your bread paper bag making machine’s smooth running. It helps in consistently producing high-quality paper bags.
This system adjusts the tension value according to the paper web diameter change. So, it helps a lot in the easy operation of your bread paper bag making machine.
Inline Printing Unit
With an inline printing unit, you can fulfill either in-stock printed orders or customized orders.
It is a super convenient method to win customers’ orders on various printing requirements.
The automatic printers with precise results do not require hard operations, rather you just fix the plates in place and enjoy printing.
Easy to Run
You can relax and see how the bread paper bag making machine is working for you. You don’t even need to count the bread paper bag sets.
The machine counts and releases the bags for you. All you have to do is set a number.
The machine automatically pauses after sending each set. It makes it easier for you to collect the bags without counting.
Machines also vary on the level of performance. They can be fully automatic (with handle) or even semi-automatic (without handle).
Bread Paper Bag with Handle
17. What Is the Estimated Cost of a Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
A fully automatic machine cost ranges from $80,000 to $400,000 and semi-automated machine ranges from $80,000 to $200,000.
Factors Affecting the Price Range
- A fully automatic machine costs you more than a semi-automated bread paper bag making machine. Also, a fully automatic machine gives you a fast ROI (Return on Investment).
- Aside from purchasing cost, you also need to consider the shipping cost, for which distance plays a vital role.
- Total cost is a sum of the actual machine’s cost, shipment price, and customs duties.
- Customization leads to an increased price range.
- The prices may vary due to the configuration, structure, quality standards, and inline functional units of the bread paper bag making machine.
Sometimes, the cost is not everything you need to focus on. The consequences might be much more significant.
The fully automatic machine costs you more (while purchasing) than a semi-automated bread paper bag making machine.
But it might give you relief when it comes to human involvement.
Eco Friendly Fully Automatic Bread Paper Bag Machine
18. Which Raw Material Is Needed to Produce a Bread Paper Bag?
The bread paper bag making machines need the following raw materials:
The most commonly used paper is Kraft paper. It is husky and carries sufficient weight. This material is made of softwood sulfate, a thick light-brown, yellowish-brown, white, or cream paper-making material with a weight of between 80 and 120 grams.
Kraft Bread Paper Bag
The tensile force of kraft paper is high.
Some other paper types like card paper coated paper, and offset paper are often used.
However, today’s rising demand is for eco-friendly paper limiting environmental pollution and easily recyclable as well.
For style and prints, newspaper prints are also used.
MTED’s inline handle-making units are used for twisted and flat handles. You can use the same paper as the raw material for handle making.
The plastic is used for making windows by cutting kraft paper longitudinally or circular or any other shape you need to acquire.
MTED uses hot-melt and water-based glues for adhesive purposes on sides, bottom, handles, and pasting plastic films.
White latex glue is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
MTED uses flexographic ink to print bread paper bags. It is a non-toxic and cost-effective ink.
Eco-Friendly Bread Paper Bags
19. Is a Bread Paper Bag making Machine Fully Automatic or Semi-Automatic Machine?
MTED makes both fully automatic and semi-automatic machinery, but the cost is relatively high for fully automatic machinery due to variable super-fast features.
MTED produces a roll-fed bread paper bag making machine, which is fully automatic. You can easily use the machine to feed the data, and it has various capabilities like:
- Hydraulic shift
- Paper roll to form a paper web
- EPC system that controls the web tension
- An automatic water-based gluing system
- Automatic sharp cutters
- The automatic bottom formation unit
- Compared to manual and semi-automatic machines, MTED’S automatic bread paper bag making machines feature high work efficiency from 100 to over 1000bags/min.
- Extremely high in the automation system, the MTED’S automatic bread paper bag making machine requires little human intervention.
- Unlike the automatic machine, you will need quite a labor force to assist you with semi-automatic and manual machines.
- Besides, the automatic bread paper bag making machine features high precision and machine uptime to save your unit bag manufacturing cost.
- If you are running your bread paper bag business in the long term, we would advise you to choose the automatic bread paper bag making machine.
20. What Is the Security Insurance Provided by MTED?
Following are the security insurances and after-sales services provided by MTED:
- 2-year warranty on every bread paper bag making machine
- Offering a lifetime machine servicing
- On-demand service of experienced workers and engineers
- Replacing your worn-out machinery parts even after decades
- With our specific identification numbers on each component, we can easily track the spare parts even after many years
- It is not only about manufacturing bread paper bag making machines, but it is also about strengthening the bond with our valuable customers
MTED holds safety in high esteem. High-quality equipment, reliable services, and safe operation are MTED’s preservatives.
Printed Bread Paper Bags
All the MTED’s bread paper bag making machines possess CE certificates and other vital certificates like:
- Work Safety Certificate
So, you can trust MTED and rely on our bread paper bag making machines.
21. What Are the Specifications of a Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
The specifications for V-bottom and block-bottom bread paper bag making machines are as follows:
Flat and satchel bread paper bags 30-80 gsm thick paper
Square bottom bread paper bags 60-160 gsm thick paper
The bag length may vary from 160-710 mm and 100-450 mm for RZJD-350J and RZJD-250J, respectively.
On the other hand, it may vary between 190 – 530mm for square bottom bread paper bag making machines.
It may vary from 70-350 mm to 70-250 mm for MTED RZJD-350J and RZJD-250, respectively.
For a square bottom paper bag, the width ranges from 80 – 450mm.
It may vary from 50 – 180 in square bottom bread paper bag making machines.
On the contrary, in a sharp bottom bread paper bag making machine, it varies from 20 – 120mm.
All MTED’s bread paper bag making machines can run at the speed between 50-650 paper bags per minute.
Stylish Bread Paper Bags
22. What Is the Maximum Running Capacity of a Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
The maximum running capacity varies from machine to machine.
- The MTED RZJD-350J bread paper bag making machine has a high speed of 50-650 bags per minute.
- The RZJD-250J offers a medium-speed running capacity of about 50-350 bags per minute.
- If we talk about square bottom bread paper bag making machine RZFD-190, it can produce 30 – 240 paper bags/minute.
- The model to produce medium and large-sized bread paper bags is RZFD-330. It can create up to 220 paper bags in one minute.
- Let’s see how many bags RZFD-330TF/450TFA/450TFB can produce? It can produce a maximum of 150 paper bags with a handle.
23. What Are the Key Components of a Bread Paper Bag making Machine?
MTED bread paper bag making machines share the following configurations as key components:
- Unit for bag collection
- PC (Program Controller) ensures stability and high-speed operations
- HMI (Human Man Interface) controls and operates the device virtually
- Servo motor controls the length of a paper bag
- Reduction gears help to increase the system’s torque
- Servo driver to support the servo motor
- A gluing unit that seals the bottom
- Rolling device for printing
- EPC navigation system to control the process pressure
- Magnetic power brake to maintain tension
- Synchronous belt and wheel for a definite motion sequence and noise control
- Finished bag delivery belt
- Unit for unwinding
- Unit for shaping tubes
- Unit of registration
- Unit for gluing on the side (glue guns for sealing purposes)
- Inline printer
- Handle application unit
- Tension management framework
- Device for holding and tearing
- Cabinet for electrical equipment (Air-conditioned)
- Safety precautions barriers for operator’s safety
24. How Do MTED Pack the Machines Before Shipping?
The most common way to ship heavy machinery is by sea. MTED packs your machine in nylon protective film. Before packing, MTED lubricates every part of your machine thoroughly to prevent corrosion.
Your bread paper bag making machine is then packed in a fumigated wooden box, which fully protects your machine from damage.